Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What the hell wwas that?!

Nintendork

i was vacationing in new mexico and when i was hanging out wth some of the people there. i saw this thing run and climb up a tree. i only saw a glimpse of it. it looked like a chimp with no fur or hair and fangs. it also made a sound. it hissed.what did i just see?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• Ghostboo

• tendo

• greychupa

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless this is the stooge-line for a very poor joke, nobody has the slightest clue what you saw run up a tree, and I doubt many people care. I just don't understand what you expect people to say about this.

Can't you try and curb this rampant compulsion to start threads on the first thing to pop into your head? You've started about 4 today already, and all of them, might I say, are about absolutely nothing.

aslan, u need a definite attitude adjustment, thos ometimes your criticisms are funny. that discription does match up with many sightings of chupacabra. and ur posts arent always gems either, pal. so please stop with your condescending attitude.

Maybe if you could give us some more info, some could make a wild guess.

What was the color, and how big was it ? right now, i dont think anyone has a clue about what you saw, way too less information huh.gif

aslan, u need a definite attitude adjustment, thos ometimes your criticisms are funny. that discription does match up with many sightings of chupacabra. and ur posts arent always gems either, pal. so please stop with your condescending attitude.

Nuthinparanormal - Actually, I thank the Lord God above on my bare knees for people like Aslan on this board. I for one fully agree with him.

You are entitled to your opinion, however, I'd recommend a skeptical eye on this forum for it sometimes seems to be flooded with certain characters who post "for the post"...

And ofcourse the description matches up with many sightings of a Chupacubra, that's why he made the description exactly like that... There's a fine line between being openminded and guillable... cool.gif

Aslan, Phantom and Homer.... Very appropriate and valid comments.

Seems since I returned to this magical place, the 'quality' of some postings are in the hands of babes (not the alluring type, either).... I've asked this before, so I'll try again. Who the heck is in charge of ID's in the Lobby? whistling2.gif

I agree, nuthinparanormal. No offence, Aslan, but you shouldn't criticize people for things even YOU haven't experienced.

har har,

maybe Aslan's posts are harsh because he finally got that alien anal probe. hard to write nice things if you can't sit down...sorry Aslan....eep!

On the other hand, the report is way too vague. More details!

I agree, nuthinparanormal. No offence, Aslan, but you shouldn't criticize people for things even YOU haven't experienced.

In which case Ghostboo, you completely misread my post. I wasn't criticising TJNM's 'experience' (a concept I'm not sure I understand anyway), I was criticising the hopeless way in which that 'experience' was presented.

Read it again. It is vague, information-sparse and ultimately pointless. And I for one have long had enough of seeing such ridiculous threads all over the forum.

-edit-

Took out an offensive go at a certain member here. Please keep it clean, Nuthinparanormal.

Your cooperation is appreciated. original.gif

Edited by Phantom