Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Where is the plane?

Mr-X

Where is the plane that hit the Pentagon? ???

Metcalf reports:

As you read his report click on the French link which started the idea of this report in the first place.

http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pen.../erreurs_en.htm

another link:

www.cyberspaceorbit.com/penhit.html

very interesting, what are your thoughts?

X

Edited by Tommy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loonboy

• PurpleStuart

• GIZZIE

• Mr-X

Heej mr.X

It's very strange of course, perhaps it's just a big stunt of the American government. There are no real proves at all, about september the 11.  ???

Some people even think that america is trying to rule the world.

But I guess it's nonsense...

[tee-hee]

Hey X!  Nice surfing - I've always wondered where on earth the bloomin' plane is!  Especially as they recently released the video pf the 'moment the plane hit' and even in that I couldnae see anything.

Where on earth did the plane go, if it didnae hit the Pentagon?

Gawd bless conspiracy theorists - they keep me up all night worrying if I'm real or not...

:s3 :s09

I must admit, - i don't see evidence of a plane crash there - i remember the news reports on Lockerbie (sp?) and the monumental devastation you saw in news reports at the time, and it doesn't seem to compare. But the two crashes are in completely different circumstances (the pentagon was hit by a smaller plane for starters) and i'm no crash expert.

[blue]I for one find this information quite disturbing. No VERY disturbing. If the superimposed image of the plane on the photograph is of the correct proportions, then something is wrong.

Either the wings of the aircraft hit the building or they didn't. If they did, there would be damage twice as wide at least as what the photographs seem to depict. If they did not, then the whole rear of the plane would still be on the manicured lawn before the building.

What's more worrying to me, is:

If the hijacked plane did not hit the Pentagon... where in God's name is it? Where are the passengers and crew?

[/blue]

Excuse me, but where's Ben whathissname?

The plane is at the menders, the crew are underground, some of them anyways - what about the terrorists on board - where are they

Are you really serious in that you care where the plane is?  Am I missing something here (NOT the plane ok?!).

Do you wanna know the colour of the pilot's eyes or what?!

[blue]Excuse me, GIZZIE, and I mean no offence when I say this, but have you even looked at those photographs?

The evidence in them suggests that, whatever happened there, it was not a plane crash. A plane crash of that type of aircraft should have caused more damage. For example: the report says that the plane itself was 14.9 yards high - so how can a 14.9 yards high object crash into a single floor of a building which is roughly 3-4 yards high? Also that the wingspan was 41.6 yards - but the damage on the photographs was less than half that.

Nobody is questioning the sobriety of this subject. What we are doing is questioning the evidence. To question things is a good thing. To accept everything at face value is foolish.

[/blue]

hmmmmmmmm.......has there been an offical response to this footage?

I would like to hear their explanation for this. :s08

No

I haven't looked at the footage but having been personally involved (before and after) in a tunnel "tragedy" and listened to what should and what shouldn't have happened and having seen the results with "mine own eyes" and I have the photos 'which the "public" has never seen.  I'm inclined to say Go forth and Multiply to all those eejts who say what should and what shouldn't have happened.

I was there, I saw what happened, and yeah, it shouldn't have happened, but it did and it ain't no mystery - just humans getting it wrong, yet again.

I agree with you Loonboy that this is very disturbing. If it wasn't a plane crash, then where is flight 77 and what did cause the damage at the Pentagon?  If it was the plane crash, where are the pieces and LACK of damage? And what the hell are those trucks spreading sand all over a relatively undamaged lawn ???

OK

I've looked at the photos, described as having been taken moments after the attack ( well, how many moments?Several mighty moments I would have thought).

I agree in that I can't see any fuselage etc.  I'm not too sure about the position of the superimposed plane, but I'm not a pilot either.

At the end of the day, what does it change?  Or...... is this another FBI, CIA , Aliens, MIB, the Israelis , I think we can safely say, that some Muslims were involved, the Russians,.....???? conspiracy or what?  I'd be interested to know what others have come up with

So from what i can gather the plane came in very low and hit the pentagon at an angle of 45 degrees and that is why the plane broke up outside the building.

The main bulk of the damage was done by the jet fuel and not the plane penetrating the building.

And all of the photo's shown with no debris are just cleverly cropped.

Let me clear this whole thing up by saying there was a plane there.  I seen it. I live ten miles from the pentagon, that day i went down there to see the wreckage.  There where NO reports of any other explosions(at least here in DC), other then the plane crash.   :s07

Homer,

The sand on the lawn could be for a number of reasons:

1) fire safety measures due to possibility of large amount of fuel on the grass.

2) to prevent large vehicles from sinking in to the lawn and creating a better surface to drive on.

3) to hid the fact that there is no sign of impact on the grass?

I dunno - i've been reading through the link Mr X supplied and they make some intriging points and if i was a great believer in conspiracy theory then i'd probably believe it.

I personnaly think its all far too wacco.

MC, you say you saw the wreckage? do you believe it was the wreckage of a plane as big as described. Sod the links, The word of one of our forum members (acting as a witness) counts, for me, much higher than websites who could be written by anybody...

PS,

Yes, those are some valid reasons for the sand. I agree with you that these web sites could be written by anybody. There was a couple web sites I linked that said the crashes were legitimate and Mr-X had links stating a conspiracy. Both had valid points. There was one photo that did show an obvious piece to a plane, but the conspiracy theorists said it was planted or something.

I agree with you also in that this is too wacco

And,  where did the egg come from?  

Were there 2 hens,  or just the one lone clukker?  ::)

When the video footage was televised for the first time, me and my family were sitting down in the living room on the couch glaring at the TV.  I only wanted to see  one thing and one thing only, the plane. I did'nt see a plane crash into that building neither did anyone else, i was shocked.

After surfing the net and looking at various pictures and video footage i still could'nt see a thing. So yes i turned to the conspiracy theorist. They were happy to give me the answers, they usually do (geez about everything ???) . This is quite funny because the French site that started the whole thing is not even a Conspiracy Theorist website. They are a hallucination collective team who have put this whole thing together.

Another thing i was concerned about was the debri on the Pentagon lawn that day. Whenever i see a crash on TV, be it train or plane you always have debri around the crash site. Debri floating on water or just on land. I've seen some plane wreakages on TV before and there are tyres and or sorts of alluminium parts scattered everywhere. Why not at the Pentagon?, Woh!! almost forgot that one piece of alluminium sheet on the lawn, give me a break. Until i see some actual footage of a plane or Debri i will continue to look for answers.

"one can only grasp onto the information that is thrown towards them"

I get most of my info from this website, i am only happy to share it with you all. Have a look, there is tons of info in there.

www.cyberspaceorbit.com

X

Mr. X,

I,  for one,  certainly appreciate a good conspiracy theory -  there have been SO many!!  8)

But on this one,  I have a question:  What would be the point of this coverup?  I thought the passengers were all found (there),  and they definitely were in that plane,  so what do you think really happened there,  if it wasn't a plane?  I'd really like to hear your opinion,  and everyone else who has doubts about the facts of that event.

Thanks

KC

Nora,

If there is a cover up, i dont know the reason for it.

Maybe a bomb exploded from the inside (or outside) of the building.

Maybe they shot the plane down before it hit.

A few months before S11 a fire broke out in the Pentagon building. I dont know if anyone on this forum heard about it through the media but i was linked to a news web page which confirmed the whole thing. Im sorry but i have forgotten that web page.

X

[blue]Well, I don't know what happened and both of the theories I have considered have holes:

--> the plane was hijacked and deliberately piloted into the Pentagon - where is the massive plane debris? why was the damage to the building only of a certain size and not larger? why did the grass not get damaged especially if the fuel burned up the wreckage - would there not be scorch marks?

--> something else caused the explosion - what was it? why did it occur on the same morning as the attack on the World Trade Center? where is the plane that was hijacked?

What we need here is a plausible evidential solution to this. :s9

[/blue]

The plane that hit the pentagon, i heard that it took out an entire segment of the building, leaving four standing, and undamaged, surely if the plane had smashed into the building then it would have done more damage than to just the one building.  

OK, so the plane scraped along the ground before it hit, is/was there any paint on the ground that came off as it slid.  And how did the fuel tanks, which are located n the wings of the plane carry on into the building and only do that little bit of damage, it should have taken out at least half of another segment.