Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

this is a post for weird flyng pics

count dracula

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bigsteff

• count dracula

• Phantom

• Aslan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Abducted,

I u brighten it,and look to the left, u will see a odd looking creature in the air. original.gif

It does look authentic doesn't it? I wonder what it is. huh.gif

post-34-1061894692.jpg

It's Batman!

Ooohhh, I just love Batman!!!! wub.gif

I think I have my old Batman costume from 3rd grade, it may not fit too well, but you know.... devil.gif

This thread is sliding just a weeeeee bit off topic.... ph34r.gif

Like that never happens.

Just combine it with the flirting thread. Sooner or later you're going to have to combine every thread with the flirting thread anyway. tongue.gif

I hope not. It seems to be getting a little old. I can't read through a thread anymore without seing at least 10 of these wub.gif 3 of these devil.gif 20 of these whistling2.gif and the occasional salook.gif

Or Spiderman with an anal prolapse.

(I'm really sorry.)

sorry but my thoughts are of the film being shown on cable in the uk###

jeepers creepers 2

never watched the first or the second..but the image looks like the trailer

if this is the case then i personally would ban the person submmiting the image....as i have said before...JOKES SHOULD BE IN THE JOKES SUBJECT AND SERIOUS SUBJECTS LIKE UFO/SEA CREATURES /UNEXPLAINED ANIMALS/CROP CIRCLES AND THE LIKE SHOULD BE KEPT ON THEIR OWN...IF IT'S REAL THEN YES IT'S A UNEXPLAINED ANIMAL...BUT IF IT'S LIKE WHAT I HAVE SEEN ON THE WEB,,,,,TYPE IN JEEPERS CREEPERS 2...YOU'LL KNOW WHAT I MEEN...THEN THE PERSON SHOULD BE SHOT..CRIKEY I KNOW A BIT TO MUCH LOL.... laugh.gif ..BUT GET A GRIP....THERE IS A SERIOUS SIDE TO ALL THIS disgust.gif

lok i put this topic for the serious at heart like myself . thats why nobody takes nothing serious i mean when i seen this pic i was astonished. i just wanted to see if anybody took this serious. gues im in the wrong discussion room.

post-34-1061953639.jpg

Let's give the kind people of the forum another chance to get back on topic... cool.gif

The first pic that started the thread was very intresting. Thanks Count dracula.

Uh ya,

obviously Batman. !! Just spotted the new "thing"....snappy, is that the "batman"? rolleyes.gif But why is it wearing a hat and taking a nap on some doilies? I'll just never fathom these inter-dimensional immigrants...