Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Star wars Episode II

Sorcerer

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crosis

• Homer

• Kira

• PurpleStuart

I am a great Starwars fan myself, I've saw all the episodes that are out till now, and I can't wait till I will see the movie

:st

Hi ho!

I too am a great Star Wars fan, and I took great pleasure in intruducing these delights to my son recently with the release of the original trilogy on Digital Sky.  However, I was not overly impressed with the fourth film (Episode 1) and I am not too sure I am looking forward to the fifth either.

Too fast, too many scenes, better acting but unintelligble aliens, too overwhelming.  The only part in the film I liked was when they find Anakin Sykwalker and the pod race.  I personally felt that if they had used this as a central theme around which to build the entire film, then it would have been better (but then you can't re-write the actually plot now, can you?)

Call me sacreligious, but I do believe that some things should be left well enough alone.

I come in peace (not pieces, please!) :sq

You know that there is a version of Phantom menace that someone else edited that has got no Jar-Jar Binks in it!

I HATE everything about Episode I ................exept the bit when maul,qui-gon and obi-wan kick the crap out of each other. :sq

Episode II looks a lot better the clips i've seen of jango fett look great.

I think this film is going to be a lot darker. ;D Hopefully.

What, no Boba?

oooowwwhhhh, Baby-Boba  :D

• 1 month later...

I just have to say that i saw it on sunday at a press screening and it is 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,

times better than episode 1 but has not quite got that felling that A new hope,Empire strikes back,and return of the jedi have.

It is still very much worth the ticket price.

:sq

how u wangle that one then crosis?

A friend of mine that i help at collectors fairs has a deal with the local warner village and so on and soforth.

It was good though.............hehe..........

little boba uses big guns.

and yoda is a badass.

but i dont want to spoil it.

:sq

:o I'm off to see it Friday and thanx for the link looks good.... :s6 Boba Fett as a baby hmmmmmmmm nope not going there :s2

:sk WOW i really enjoyed it far better then episode one back to the enjoyment of when I saw the 1st three!!!

Yoda is a badass!

and Palpatine still gives me the creeps BOOO! :s03

I seen it lastnight on opening night. It was great! I want to tell everyone all about it, but that would probably get me killed ;D

:st yeah I know but won't spoil it for others........ :s2

The only thing I'm going to say about STAR WARS II is that it takes place a long time ago in a galaxy far far away... ;D

:s2 :s2 :s2 :s2 :s01