Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Ghost' blows himself up

jesspy

'Ghost' blows himself up

09/12/2005 17:58 - (SA)

Phnom Penh - A Cambodian man accidentally blew himself up with a hand grenade to prove he was alive after he became angry when fellow revellers at a party mistook him for a ghost, said police on Friday.

Police at the north western border town of Sampouv Loeun said Mouv Nget, 36, had become angry after partygoers accused him of being a ghost and not a real man and he left the party, returning with a stick and a knife.

Sampouv Loeun police chief Peng Sothy said: "But, the people at the party just laughed and threw him out both times, so he went home and got a Chinese hand grenade before returning to the party a third time, which then blew up in his hand, killing him and seriously wounding five others.

"I mean, what can you say? He was drunk. He obviously was not thinking." :no:

link article

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• __Kratos__

• RedRaider9981

• jesspy

• Eternal Light

:lol: That'll teach the idiot for playing with grenades! :lol: Ahh... one less idiot to worry about. :tu:

I do feel bad for the 5 people he wounded out of stupidity though.

Edited by __Kratos__

:lol: That'll teach the idiot for playing with grenades! :lol:

Thats what my mum said.

Amazing how much humor can come out of a small exploding ball of destruction. :rofl:

i'm not sure who's more idiotic? the idiot that blew himself up? or the morons that thought he was a ghost? :blink:

WOW! another death by improper grenade use! :w00t:

I wonder if he met the 3 bosnian's yet?

i'm not sure who's more idiotic? the idiot that blew himself up? or the morons that thought he was a ghost? :blink:

you said it lol

:no: Good gawd another idiot with a grenade!!!!

Well he sure made his point and proved he wasn't a ghost . . . but now he probably is.

:mellow:

Well he sure made his point and proved he wasn't a ghost . . . but now he probably is.

Thats just what I was going to say :lol:

LOL! This should happen at one of Street's parties.......... :w00t:

"if you're stupid enough to fall of the mountain, you shouldn't be part of humanity"

I think he just fell of Everest.

now thats one mental dude!!!! i heard something akin to this tough once...but then weirder stuff has happened

now thats one mental dude!!!! i heard something akin to this tough once...but then weirder stuff has happened

do you mean the "bosnian roulette" incident? :huh:

LMAO. Yes, that is certainly true! He'll be hanging around that party house for a long long time. ;)

Well, they probably can't find it now!!! LOL! Hand grenades, when will the fun ever stop!?!

Edited by Lord Umbarger

So, according to him, the best way to prove that you are alive, is to show that you can die?

=P

Stuuuuuuuuuupiiiiiidd!

:o he died, thats illegal!!

...least if he died in a brazillian town with a crazy mayor...

wow.

Ever played that prank on someone where everyone pretends he's deaf? Like, everyone pretends to talk and move things around without making noise to freak them out? Think this is what happened here... they threw him out twice... how many ghosts can you just pick up and throw out?

"If I'm a ghost, then I really can't drink this beer I'm drinking, so no worries. I can't eat these apatizers either, no worries, I'm not even here. Can't see me. I'm not really in this shower with you, you can't see me, I'm a ghost. Hey, you can't throw me in jail! I'm a..."

Grenade. Wonderful.

Give them to me. I won't use them for a stupid use. Ok, there's this HUGE anthill and I'm kinda curious what would happen...

LMAO. Yes, that is certainly true! He'll be hanging around that party house for a long long time. ;)

Hopefully without the ammo... :blink:

LOL @ this thread

Am waiting for someone to tell us it's not funny to laugh at the afflicted...

:rofl::w00t: