Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Four Legged Woman

djdodo

I got this by email .. what do you all think? is it real?

user posted image

I gave up trying to attach it .. so i linked it instead .. :)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fluffybunny

• joc

• Yelekiah

• psyche101

Oh my gosh!!! That is soooo amazing! :P Of course it's real....incredible...she should be a circus act! :lol:

user posted image

Source

Edited by joc

I am sure that there have been cases of four legged women such as the photo that joc posted, basically a siamese twin in which one fetus failed to fully develop. There are cases of extra heads, arms, torso's growing out of the waist...

it happens...

as for the original photos, I haven't seen them before and am not sure, but medically it is a very real condition.

I won't believe the first ones are real though until I see her nekkid.

I won't believe the first ones are real though until I see her nekkid.

joc, it sounds like you have a date with the lady or something :D

I am sure that there have been cases of four legged women such as the photo that joc posted, basically a siamese twin in which one fetus failed to fully develop. There are cases of extra heads, arms, torso's growing out of the waist...

it happens...

as for the original photos, I haven't seen them before and am not sure, but medically it is a very real condition.

I have one of my mom's books here in my den called 'Anomalies and Curiosities of Medicine' by Dr. George M. Gould and Dr. Walter L. Pyle. Even though the book was published in 1896 it is still a top medical reference for this subject. It states no vestigal limbs from an undeveloped twin have ever been reported usable. I think the ones on top are fake because of that.

Lapi'che

It doesn't look real, but it would be crazy if it was! :yes:

Am sure this things could happned i mean i seen a loot of freaks of nature pic's right here on Unexplained-Mysteris.But they could be also fake there could have been another women staind behind here but i think we could have seen here any way she has four WEEEEERY nice laegs haha.It is hot in some kinda fraky way i gueas well maybe just for me ahah. :devil::wub:

Wow he must be a leg man! :w00t:

I have to agree with Piney (or his Mom's book) on this one. I have never heard of an 'extra' part on a undeveloped siamese twin being usable.

user posted image

The only reason I think these pics are fake is because the two legs in the center appear to be the same size as the other two legs. In all the pics I've seen about people with more than 2 legs, the "extra" legs have been smaller than the normal ones.

• 2 weeks later...

user posted image

I'd have to say they are definitely faked photos!

To me it doesn't look real, but if it is then what a wedding ceremony! I'd think anybody would be too embarrased to get married in front of a bunch of people with something like that!

Although it does creep me out a bit :ph34r: *remembers that thread showing the fish with a double mouth*

im sure they are fake, but if not, what a honey moon!!!

you get my Lol of the Day award.