Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

AnimalCrossing: Wild World

Euphoric Deception

Animal Crossing: Wild World

user posted image

Review: http://www.gamespot.com/ds/rpg/animalcross...tml?sid=6140849

This game is great. Its been 3 days since I bought this game and still very exciting for me to play it. For those of you who do not have a clue on what this game is about, well, basically you move into a house in an odd town filled with animal people. You can make new friends, buy furniture for your home, customize your looks, compete in monthly events such as the Fishing Contest, and the list goes on.. There are a LOT of things you can do.. If anyones ever played Harvest Moon, this game is pretty similar except with more freedom IMO. It gets better, if your friends play AC you can either move in their town or they can move into yours by going on WiFi. So, anyone else play?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neo2005

• Bigfoot_Is_Real

• ColonelJ

• AztecInca

I will once I get it for Christmas. Sadly, my family thinks technology from 5 years ago is new. Thus, we only have 56k. I'm really interested in AC:WW, because you can always have it with you. On the cube version stuff is happening everyday, and you can miss stuff if you aren't home. With this one you'll be able to turn it on, go fishing for a few minutes, then turn it off.

Is there a lot of loading in the DS one?

No, the only time you actually have to sit there and wait for it to load is when you start up the game or save & quit.. from my experience anyways.

Also, I don't think it matters if you have a 56k or not. There will be a USB Adapter coming out for the DS so you can go on WiFi at your home; although, i'm not entirely sure if it'll work with a 56k connection. I heard it comes with an adapter and installation disc.

Edited by Euphoric Deception

Animal Crossing is a fantastic game but i always found myself playing for a month or two and then ignoring it for 10 after. There just wasn't enough to do.

In Wild World, what new features have been added to stop it from getting old so fast, or is it just the same basic thing?

I don't remember much of the first Animal Crossing since it was so long ago when I last played it. Soo.. I don't really have anything to compare it to. :unsure:

But, going by my instincts, I'm pretty sure it's the same basic thing.. just with a several new features added on. :blink:

I'm picking this game up right now.

I want this game but I don't have a DS <_<

Just got back from EB and they don;t have it.

Gotta wait until friday to pick up the next shipment.

It was just released down under last week on the same day as POP:TT which I have bought and finished. But as I`m getting Soul Calibur III and probably Resident Evil:4 this may have to wait. It is on my list though!

Yeah i mainly want this game for the WiFi but i'm a huge AC fan.,

No, the only time you actually have to sit there and wait for it to load is when you start up the game or save & quit.. from my experience anyways.

On the cube one, it took about two minutes to load, but it loaded everything. I accidently popped out the disc while I was playing once, and it kept on going. I played it four an hour with the disc out.

Yeah, some games are like that and apparently AC is one of them. I don't really find the loading part troublesome, better than having to load everytime you enter/exit a building. Thats just me though.

I don't really find the loading part troublesome, better than having to load everytime you enter/exit a building. Thats just me though.

I agree. I was asking, because carts don't usually have to load, or at least for very long.

GAH! I went to every game store in boston...yes I am that sad, to find it! its all sold out! :cry:

I will have to order it online, or get it in GA.

Well it;s sold out at at every EB i go to aswell.

But my mom got it for me for christmas.

Ok i got the game today and it is awesome.

Can;t say much right now because i'm just connecting to my USB wireless adapter and i'm so pumped for more animal crossing.

Right now i'm just working off the debt for my house by working part-time for Tom Nook.

I'm pretty sure the USB connector came out on launch of nintendo WiFi

^Down here you can only order it from the Nintendo website or by calling Nintendo Australia.

Well your quite far away from NA so i'd think they'd be coming out soon in some shops.

Ordering online seems temporary to me.

I am hoping so Neo but Nintendo`s track record of late down here isn`t exactly giving me a lot of confidence. Our region isn`t exactly that important in their eyes.

I have come into some extra cash of late and am weighing up buying Animal Crossing as there are many copies still available down here and it is the time of post-christmas sales!

Well i wish you luck in getting the USB connector.

But a word of advice.

If your looking to buy AC:WW for the online play do not. because you need what is called freind codes to visist other peoples towns plus you need them to host so that you can visit them and unless you have anyone you know that has this game around you it's very dificult to get friend codes online becuase sharing them is not alloud by nintendo.