Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Levitation

shadowtiger17

i've seen people levitate other people,,,,but levitation can be done upon self command,,,,i've seen plenty of people do it, and i try to do it all the time on my own but with no success,,,,,,,,,,i've google searched it up all the time but all of it is crap,,,can someone just give me simple instructions to learn how to levitate on my own, while standing up---simple instructions please- no bulls***

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual Particle

• Megalomania

• Bio-Mage

• shadowtiger17

I hate to be the one to burst your bubble but it is impossible to levitate. It is a trick of several magicians that has a great effect, but it is a trick nonetheless. Newtons' 3 laws pretty much cover the reasons why. Gravity cannot be willed away, and anyone who tell you differently is trying to sell you something...

I hate to be the one to burst your bubble but it is impossible to levitate. It is a trick of several magicians that has a great effect, but it is a trick nonetheless. Newtons' 3 laws pretty much cover the reasons why. Gravity cannot be willed away, and anyone who tell you differently is trying to sell you something...

we don't even know where gravity comes from, from other matter of coarse, but we don't know sh** about gravity other than it's pulling affect---that is why they call it psychic power, psychic means 'related to the unknown'----

Edited by shadowtiger17

There was a case in the time of Queen Elizabeth. I believe the man's last name was Lamb. He was famous for levitating and once floated out of an upper story window in front of the queen. You might investigate.

There was a case in the time of Queen Elizabeth. I believe the man's last name was Lamb. He was famous for levitating and once floated out of an upper story window in front of the queen. You might investigate.

witches were known for their flying ability,,,,in other words they were very good at levitating--------if you watch Cris Angel, he'll levitate anytime anywhere, he seems to be a skilled psychic------but no one bothers to tell me where to start if i want to levitate

Gravity is understood pretty well, it is covered in General relativity to a degree that is over my head but regardless it is a factor of the relationship between particles of mass. It can be measured rather accurately and is dependable...

People do not have the power to adjust or overcome gravity about themselves, it isn't physically possible and has never been demonstrated outside of an entertainment setting. There are many people that claim to be able to do so, but then again we have people that come here claiming to be jesus and/or the mothman, so you have to take that with a very large grain of salt.

Perhaps you could help me understand why it is you think it is possible? What you have seen or experienced that would make it feasible?

witches were known for their flying ability,,,,in other words they were very good at levitating--------if you watch Cris Angel, he'll levitate anytime anywhere, he seems to be a skilled psychic------but no one bothers to tell me where to start if i want to levitate

Angel is a showman, an entertainer that makes his living by putting on a show...Perhaps if you were to see how those tricks are actually done it would help you see that it is just a trick. I won't give out how magic tricks are done, but you can wander around the internet and see that it is far more simple than you would think.

As for "witches" of the flying type; they are fiction. Just like Superman, except they use a broom...and don't wear tights...There are witches of different religous beliefs, but none of them fly.

Gravity exists because there is matter. It creates a bend in spacetime.

it's a good theory,,,but, like all theories, it's still a theory,,,,,lol, just wanted to say that

i myself have levitated a pencil,,,i meditated for like an hour, i was extremely focused, i picked up the pencil,,,and immagined it in my head lifting up, then, some seconds later it just went up into the air about an inch, then set itself back onto my hand, it was rather quick

and someone failed to mention the fact of anti-gravity,, we have the basic technology, and i've seen some videos of anti-gravity being tested---------anti-gravity happens all the time, when you are riding your bike, the faster you go the easier it is to stay balanced, such is the helichopter,,,,,a fast moving object seems to escape gravity, not oppose it, like the gyroscope has tought us

OK, first off the definition of a scientific theory is far different than "just a theory", but that is just another thread altogether.

"Anti Gravity" is not a technology that we actually have. We have used magnetic fields to levitate things; but there is a great deal of energy required to levitate even the smalled of items like a pair of dice...

The faster you go on your bike the easier to stay balanced has nothing to do with antigravity; it is intertia; another one of those silly scientific findings of eons ago. gyroscopes are also based on inertia. The helicopter uses the Bernoulli effect to create lift on one side of the propeller to lift craft into the air. Again, a great deal of energy is expended in trying to do so...

I would recommend that you spend some time wandering around a few science based websites to be able to learn the basics of physics so that you can understand where your levitation theories go out the window.

Angel is a showman, an entertainer that makes his living by putting on a show...Perhaps if you were to see how those tricks are actually done it would help you see that it is just a trick. I won't give out how magic tricks are done, but you can wander around the internet and see that it is far more simple than you would think.

Fluffybunny is completely right. There are challanges from universities and researchers to "psychics," or whatever you want to call it, to merely allow themselves to be fully documented as they do such amazing acts and they are almost always turned down... I wonder why. I have said it before and I'll say it again, if someone really knows how to do such things as levitation they should go to their nearest university and allow themselves to be documented. The researchers would set-up an entire thing just for them.

it's a good theory,,,but, like all theories, it's still a theory,,,,,lol, just wanted to say that

"""i myself have levitated a pencil,,,i meditated for like an hour, i was extremely focused, i picked up the pencil,,,and immagined it in my head lifting up, then, some seconds later it just went up into the air about an inch, then set itself back onto my hand, it was rather quick"""

Dude if you can levitate a pencil we should be asking you how to do it

Edited by artymoon
  • Like 1

Since no one seems interested in helping you levitate, please allow me. You can. Just because others say it isn't possible, doesn't mean it isn't possible.

The first thing you have to do is concentrate. Concentration is key. Concentrate very, very hard. Are you concentrating? Good. Now, while concentrating take a very, very deep breath...let it out...this will 'purge' your lungs so that the next very large breath you take will hold longer. Now, take the second deep breath...hold it, hold it, hold it. Oh, I forgot to mention one thing...you need to stand in front of a mirror while doing this...okay, stand in front of the mirror, concentrate, hold your breath. Thats it. You'll be levitating soon.

We all know that air is lighter than you are. The key to levitating is to fill your lungs up with air and Concentrate. Go for it. :tu:

The first thing you have to do is concentrate. Concentration is key. Concentrate very, very hard. Are you concentrating? Good. Now, while concentrating take a very, very deep breath...let it out...this will 'purge' your lungs so that the next very large breath you take will hold longer. Now, take the second deep breath...hold it, hold it, hold it. Oh, I forgot to mention one thing...you need to stand in front of a mirror while doing this...okay, stand in front of the mirror, concentrate, hold your breath. Thats it. You'll be levitating soon.

We all know that air is lighter than you are. The key to levitating is to fill your lungs up with air and Concentrate. Go for it. :tu:

Uh, I'm actually afraid this advice will be followed... and the result is going to be very bad. Then again...whatever. No skin off my back :D

i've seen people levitate other people,,,,but levitation can be done upon self command,,,,i've seen plenty of people do it, and i try to do it all the time on my own but with no success,,,,,,,,,,i've google searched it up all the time but all of it is crap,,,can someone just give me simple instructions to learn how to levitate on my own, while standing up---simple instructions please- no bulls***

Maybe this site will get you going... :unsure:

How to Levitate

Personally, I don't believe it possible... :no:

*wants Criss Angel to die*

I hate it when n00bs use him as evidence.

And yes, record your pencil moving.

Here is an undeniable experiment.

Find the tallest building near you. Climb to the top. Stand on the edge and recite "Newton was braindead" then take a leap of faith.

If you dont succeed in levitating please dont hesitate to contact me....from the other side :P

*wants Criss Angel to die*

I hate it when n00bs use him as evidence.

And yes, record your pencil moving.

idk, i'm just saying what i saw.

i can't levitate my pencil anymore, i only did it once and it was amazing,,,,but i've practiced for hours trying to do it again without success,,,,i can roll it well though, i'm good at rolling pencils

Since no one seems interested in helping you levitate, please allow me. You can. Just because others say it isn't possible, doesn't mean it isn't possible.

i'll try it-----finally someone has actually tought me a technique, thank you

i'll try it-----finally someone has actually tought me a technique, thank you

Yes, let us know if you succeed. It would be nice if you could video tape yourself doing it. I'm sure we would all enjoy seeing you try.

Now, understand one thing, under no circumstance should you allow yourself to levitate all the way to the ceiling...this can be very dangerous. And never try this outside. You might break your neck in the fall....you see...when you let out your breath you will come crashing down. :tu:

Yes, let us know if you succeed. It would be nice if you could video tape yourself doing it. I'm sure we would all enjoy seeing you try.

Now, understand one thing, under no circumstance should you allow yourself to levitate all the way to the ceiling...this can be very dangerous. And never try this outside. You might break your neck in the fall....you see...when you let out your breath you will come crashing down. :tu:

yeah, everytime i breath in it feels like i become 100 pounds lighter---but yet, i still feel too heavy,,i'll practice more

yeah, everytime i breath in it feels like i become 100 pounds lighter---but yet, i still feel too heavy,,i'll practice more

Yes, more practice...much more...and did I mention that you should try it in the nude? You have to overcome alot of gravity issues you know. Take deeeeep breaths though...hyperventilating will not help you levitate.