Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Levitation

shadowtiger17

*snickers branding shadowtiger "Newb of 2005"*

Edited by Nadal

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual Particle

• Megalomania

• Bio-Mage

• shadowtiger17

Yes, more practice...much more...and did I mention that you should try it in the nude? You have to overcome alot of gravity issues you know. Take deeeeep breaths though...hyperventilating will not help you levitate.

hyperventalating does make me light headed :) , but not in a literal sense :( ------i assume it's something that takes some dedication to learn this ability then

and i'm not a noob, i've been studying this for years, and had thousands of posts in various forums,,whoever says i'm a noob is mistaken

Edited by shadowtiger17

yeah, everytime i breath in it feels like i become 100 pounds lighter---but yet, i still feel too heavy,,i'll practice more

Well, that makes sense of course, the more air inside you, the lighter you feel.

And hey, no. You haven't been studying this for years, we can tell by the way you think that increasing the oxygen in your lungs makes you lighter.

And the number of posts on other forums doesn't make you more knowlegable in any respect. I have a collection of over 10, 000 in various forums, but I'm not god.

:w00t: We've gone to a new level. We forgot the kinesis stuff and we jump into levitation. Get real guys! Whatever your mind is, or your brain is, you can't lift yourself only with a single thought. Grow up!

Let me tell you a story...

There is a bar on the top of a skyscraper. And a man totally dressed in black enters and he seems to be quite drunk. Then he opens the window goes outside then pops back in. A man from the near table goes up and says:

"Wow, man, how did ya do that?"

The man in black answers:

"Well, you know, the air up here is so condensed and it has a cyclone formed and you can walk on air."

The man from the table opens the window, too, and jumps. He smashes on the pavement.

The bartender says to the man in black:

"Oh, Batman, when you're drunk you're a real b******!"

I've been developing my psychic skills..I'm almost as psychic as everybody in here. Which means I can't do anythin paranormal.

I guess that if i'm away for 2000 years when I come back again the first topic on this forum will be "I tried to move a psi-wheel and I did" with 10000 pages. And the other type of topic will be "Are the sceptics close-minded or they're just flaming".

Cheers! I heard that some Christian holidays are coming. Miracles happen on X-mas, be ready for a massive "believer" invasion.

You forgot a topic about a kind of kinesis none has ever heard of....

Sure..it's metaphysical so it's in, no matter how stupid it is :)

I studied under a guru for a year when I was 17-18. He claimed he could levitate. He wasn't the type to lie. He actually gave me a technique which can be found in the Yoga Sutras Chapter III and I've tried it here and there. I've had some success...

Gravity exists because there is matter. It creates a bend in spacetime.

Really? I didn't know that.

So since mass creates a bend in spacetime, we are 'rolling' into the dent and experiencing it as gravity?

Well, that makes sense of course, the more air inside you, the lighter you feel.

And hey, no. You haven't been studying this for years, we can tell by the way you think that increasing the oxygen in your lungs makes you lighter.

And the number of posts on other forums doesn't make you more knowlegable in any respect. I have a collection of over 10, 000 in various forums, but I'm not god.

no really, i've been studying psionics, cryptozoology, spirituality, mythology and anomolous materials for years,,,,,,nearly every day i just go online and i study this stuff-----i learn everyday,,,i could write a giant ass book on this-----i'm in no way a noob, i'm leeter than all of youz, biznatch

I'm almost as psychic as everybody in here. Which means I can't do anythin paranormal.

That's hilarious.

To me, the planets are moving according to the bend, the easiest route. I hope that made sense. Long day.

-i'm in no way a noob, i'm leeter than all of youz, biznatch

I love you too.

OMG OMG LOLOLOLOLOL!

If you can't tell, leet = bad. Telling others that you are leet, is plain stupid.

Every time you post, I seem to think less of you.

I love you too.

OMG OMG LOLOLOLOLOL!

If you can't tell, leet = bad. Telling others that you are leet, is plain stupid.

Every time you post, I seem to think less of you.

I just ignore most of the guys that post.

It is unbelievable how gullable you are, shadowtiger17

Anyway, I really suggest that you study physics in addition to paranormality, as you clearly have not got a clue about how things work in this world. This means that you are unable to question the truth or reality of the issues that you read on paranormal forums and sites. Also, read the other posts and twice and think about them for a second - or don't, it's funnier that way.

I heavily doubt that you have levitated a pencil, if you did, you should be able to help yourself much more than we can. I am also happy to hear that you are very skilled at rolling pencils, that was a skill that I personally mastered at the late age of 6 Months.

If you ever do manage to levitate (anything at all >_>), please, show us the video.

@ Joc: ROFL

there is such an extensive history of levitation,,,,

Could have fooled me.

i read it in articles of accounts that happen all across the world,,,,,

Oh really, care to share your sources?

i get A's in science class,,,people look to me constantly for answers and always praise me to be smart,,,,,,---

Oh really, same. Hooray for us.

i live this sh** everyday, stop being *******s and give me answers instead of this ridiculing,,,

Oh, if you're so smart, I'm sure you can answer this yourself.

if anyone's going to find something out then it is me,,,i study anything online and don't accept it as fact untill i have proven it--

Oh, so levitation has been proven?

No, it hasn't.

You contradicted yourself.

you'd have to be some hardcore skeptic to deny the evidence i gather up---because i comb the internet for evidence all the time----

The internet is full of stupid sites. I can post up that the sky is red, and clouds are actually made with the skin off your face if I want, but that doesn't make it true.

Please, only post reliable sources.

Edited by Replacement100

would you people just shut the **** up, there is such an extensive history of levitation,,,,i see it on tv, i see it in occult history, i read it in articles of accounts that happen all across the world,,,,,i understand physics very well---i get A's in science class,,,people look to me constantly for answers and always praise me to be smart,,,,,,---i live this sh** everyday, stop being *******s and give me answers instead of this ridiculing,,,,if anyone's going to find something out then it is me,,,i study anything online and don't accept it as fact untill i have proven it--you'd have to be some hardcore skeptic to deny the evidence i gather up---because i comb the internet for evidence all the time----stop doing this to me, i've heard it alllll before, i don't need to hear it again- i do not feel like getting into another arguement,,,everytime i post something like this, instead of getting the answer i want,, i get into 5 different debates,,,and either the thread gets locked, or people just stop replying and i never get my answer,,,,,,,,,,not everyone in the world is crazy, stop making the same stupid excuse everytime- it's p***ing me off, so shut the **** up or teach me what you really know about levitation

You talk like a preacher..so kind, so full of love and compassion.

Replacement100, you can't be sure even if the source is reliable. As Deep Throat once said..Trust no one, Agent Mulder.

i myself have levitated a pencil,,,i meditated for like an hour, i was extremely focused, i picked up the pencil,,,and immagined it in my head lifting up, then, some seconds later it just went up into the air about an inch, then set itself back onto my hand, it was rather quick

idk, i'm just saying what i saw.

i can't levitate my pencil anymore, i only did it once and it was amazing

Please... take a deep breath of reality. You never levitated a pencil and the reason you can't do it now is because *gasp* you never could.

Sorry to sound harsh but it is obvious you never did it, and nothing you say will change that. You know it. I know it. The whole forum knows it.

Please... take a deep breath of reality. You never levitated a pencil and the reason you can't do it now is because *gasp* you never could.

:D:yes: harsh but true.

I can levitate,its called "the elevator" by Peter Loughran,cost me £65,bloody rip off. <_<

post-6315-1134926667_thumb.jpg

Well the psychic ability tk it can levitate things but takes lots of practice to levitate people and large objects so try to look that up some where then you can learn how to do that so you can levitate i never got sucess trying but i seen people do that on front of me and also in tk theres no ilusions it's all real i hope this will help well anyways g2g bye

:D:yes: harsh but true.

I can levitate,its called "the elevator" by Peter Loughran,cost me £65,bloody rip off. <_<

[/quot

lol did you even read the discription about the elevator it says on it that it's just a elevator not like the ones in buildings but just a elevator that goes um like 7 ft high :huh:

would you people just shut the **** up, there is such an extensive history of levitation,,,,i see it on tv, i see it in occult history, i read it in articles of accounts that happen all across the world,,,,,i understand physics very well---i get A's in science class,,,people look to me constantly for answers and always praise me to be smart,,,,,,---i live this sh** everyday, stop being *******s and give me answers instead of this ridiculing,,,,if anyone's going to find something out then it is me,,,i study anything online and don't accept it as fact untill i have proven it--you'd have to be some hardcore skeptic to deny the evidence i gather up---because i comb the internet for evidence all the time----stop doing this to me, i've heard it alllll before, i don't need to hear it again- i do not feel like getting into another arguement,,,everytime i post something like this, instead of getting the answer i want,, i get into 5 different debates,,,and either the thread gets locked, or people just stop replying and i never get my answer,,,,,,,,,,not everyone in the world is crazy, stop making the same stupid excuse everytime- it's p***ing me off, so shut the **** up or teach me what you really know about levitation

Sorry, but you tried to fill your lungs with air to levitate. This shows that you believe just about anything and have little knowlage of basic physics. If you understood physics well enough, you would know that this does not help. At all. This just makes you heavier actually, as air has weight. It would help if you used a lighter-than-air gas. But as you know from your extensive knowlage about physics, you have to be less dense than air to do this. In other words, you need to be ligher than 1.204 milligrams per cubic centimeter. As you also know, this is impossible. Therefore you should have known not to even try that technique.

"i study anything online and don't accept it as fact untill i have proven it"

Well, you have not proven that you can levitate, yet you accept that it is possible? O_o

"stop doing this to me, i've heard it alllll before, i don't need to hear it again"

How many more times do you want to hear it? o_0

"everytime i post something like this, instead of getting the answer i want,, i get into 5 different debates"

The answer you want is "yes it is possible to levitate". You will never get it because it is not possible.

"either the thread gets locked, or people just stop replying and i never get my answer"

Dude, seriously, stop. Think. Take a hint. :hmm:

Have you ever thaught that noone in the forum (or whole world) can teach you how to levitate because it is not possible?

If someone really could levitate, everyone would know. You just cannot cancel physics.

I will teach you what I really know about levitation:

It is NOT possible to levitate

Edited by Wombat

The image of a high-temperature superconductor levitating above a magnet in fog of liquid nitrogen can hardly surprise anyone these days – it has become common knowledge that superconductors are ideal diamagnetics and magnetic field must expel them. On the other hand, the enclosed photographs of water and a frog hovering inside a magnet (not on board a spacecraft) are somewhat counterintuitive and will probably take many people (even physicists) by surprise. This is the first observation of magnetic levitation of living organisms as well as the first images of diamagnetics levitated in a normal, room-temperature environment (if we disregard the tale about Flying Coffin of Mohammed as such evidence, of course). In fact, it is possible to levitate magnetically every material and every living creature on the earth due to the always present molecular magnetism. The molecular magnetism is very weak (millions times weaker than ferromagnetism) and usually remains unnoticed in everyday life, thereby producing the wrong impression that materials around us are mainly nonmagnetic. But they are all magnetic. It is just that magnetic fields required to levitate all these "nonmagnetic" materials have to be approximately 100 times larger than for the case of, say, superconductors.

Rest of link

Nothing is impossible only improbable a concept fundemental to science.....

Wombat I take it you feel Jesus did not walk on water?

Let me guess you are not into Necromancy either?

Any thoughts?

Edited by Traid