Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Levitation

shadowtiger17

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual Particle

• Megalomania

• Bio-Mage

• shadowtiger17

Sorry, but you tried to fill your lungs with air to levitate. This shows that you believe just about anything and have little knowlage of basic physics. If you understood physics well enough, you would know that this does not help. At all. This just makes you heavier actually, as air has weight.

"everytime i post something like this, instead of getting the answer i want,, i get into 5 different debates"

The answer you want is "yes it is possible to levitate". You will never get it because it is not possible.

"either the thread gets locked, or people just stop replying and i never get my answer"

Dude, seriously, stop. Think. Take a hint. :hmm:

It is NOT possible to levitate

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!!! :D

I've been trying to say this for ages! :P

Edited by Replacement100

Levitation and Telekenisis are basically the same thing. In relation to page 31 in that post above this one which, is figured so predomninantly

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...ic=20046&st=450

Replacement 100, you are talking out of the hind end of a domestic animal which is commonly considered a sin to eat.

What part of modern day science makes levitation impossible???

Any thoughts?

Edited by Traid

Replacement 100, you are talking out of the hind end of a domestic animal which is commonly considered a sin to eat.

What part of modern day science makes levitation impossible???

Any thoughts?

I see, no more beef for me, or I go to hell. Hooray.

Now, modern day science? I believe it's chapter 128, the one which says "You can't move things with your mind, silly"

I would just love to ask though, "What part of modern day science makes levitation possible???"

Edited by Replacement100

LOL actually its either pork or goat :)

No part of modern science makes levitation (proverbial mind over matter) possible or impossible.

You can chose to believe (have faith) in "chapter 128" but in reality "chapter 128" has about as much relevance to fact as the Vatican’s investigations into the number of angels that can fit onto the head of a pin.

To say levitation is impossible is a fallacy, in every respect, especially given what has been presented to date.

Science is simply not structured in the "matter of fact" way you wish to describe it; going through a PDR (in relation to prescription medication) makes very clear what in fact modern science actually knows (nothing). Its simply a methodology meant to presented theories based upon empirical data and while there are Theorems, there focus is upon some of the most fundamental aspects of what we know (which is very little).

the best experiment (at the moment) in relation to this topic is The Philip Phenomenon my advise is you repeat the experiment and in the meantime, stop pretending you actually have any basis for your claim.

Any thoughts?

Edited by Traid

okie, can u teach me how to levitate ur self or levitating other stuffs?

i really like to do it pls...............................

post-27925-1134973792_thumb.jpg

You can chose to believe (have faith) in "chapter 128" but in reality "chapter 128" has about as much relevance to fact as the Vatican’s investigations into the number of angels that can fit onto the head of a pin.

The answer to your Vatican question, it says 61. However, this is not in Chapter 128, it is in Chapter 6, the very basics.

And Chapter 128 is very relevant, it tells us all about levitation, and how Vin Diesel is 72% bada** and 28% cornbread.

the best experiment (at the moment) in relation to this topic is The Philip Phenomenon my advise is you repeat the experiment and in the meantime, stop pretending you actually have any basis for your claim.

I was pretending? I can see that you've never read Chapter 128. :no:

Any thoughts?

Nope. None yet.

Edited by Replacement100

Obviously I am at a disadvantage as I have only read up until chapter 105 however I am reading the Chinese version and parts of it are blacked out :hmm:

I am aware though that chapter 6 is completely false I was at the Vatican and they told me they only said 61 because the investigator they sent was really pushy and had wild parties while he was there (he was given a room). :blush:

32% cornbread actually Vin has a sweet tooth which he never admits to, but its the reason why they said he died in XXX 2 (truth is changes will be made to the revised version).

To be clear its sounds to me that you are skimming through several of the chapters as chapter 7 points out that tachyons are something we need to understand better.

jules leslie in relation to what you are asking that is exactly what I am doing. :)

All jokes aside feel free to ask any questions you have

Obviously I am at a disadvantage as I have only read up until chapter 105 however I am reading the Chinese version and parts of it are blacked out :hmm:

Yes, I'm reading the spanish version. It's really hard to translate "Mi dios, éste es solamente una broma"

None of my parts have been blacked out, however, some have been highlighted.

I am aware though that chapter 6 is completely false I was at the Vatican and they told me they only said 61 because the investigator they sent was really pushy and had wild parties while he was there (he was given a room). :blush:

I believe you're mistaken, all people at the Vatican are imposters, the way I was able to tell, was how the bishop never once moved diagonally.

32% cornbread actually Vin has a sweet tooth which he never admits to, but its the reason why they said he died in XXX 2 (truth is changes will be made to the revised version).

He's also 7% Welsh and 95% awesome. That adds up to around 202%. A very large man he is.

To be clear its sounds to me that you are skimming through several of the chapters as chapter 7 points out that tachyons are something we need to understand better.

Are you crazy? That was Chapter 18! The project of trying to prove the Mexican's kleptomania was Chapter 7!

All jokes aside feel free to ask any questions you have

I would if I had any fingers.

Don't say Vin is a very large man you will make M&M feel insecure and in his next concert (sponsored of course by Showtime) he will actually shoot himself.

Mexican Kleptomania was covered in chapter 7 but you are completely wrong about chapter 18. Chapter 18 covers the issue that tachyons diffract matter waves. As a result generating the differentiated states we commonly define as matter (atoms, particles, quarks, the spray stuff and so on). The separateness of which, is no different than what separates the colors of a rainbow. Process a photon (particle of light) through a prism and what happens?

I translated my Chinese version into Spanish " la materia I luz son lo mismo, la broma es considerando que ay differencia."

Any thoughts?

The image of a high-temperature superconductor levitating above a magnet in fog of liquid nitrogen can hardly surprise anyone these days – it has become common knowledge that superconductors are ideal diamagnetics and magnetic field must expel them. On the other hand, the enclosed photographs of water and a frog hovering inside a magnet (not on board a spacecraft) are somewhat counterintuitive and will probably take many people (even physicists) by surprise. This is the first observation of magnetic levitation of living organisms as well as the first images of diamagnetics levitated in a normal, room-temperature environment (if we disregard the tale about Flying Coffin of Mohammed as such evidence, of course). In fact, it is possible to levitate magnetically every material and every living creature on the earth due to the always present molecular magnetism. The molecular magnetism is very weak (millions times weaker than ferromagnetism) and usually remains unnoticed in everyday life, thereby producing the wrong impression that materials around us are mainly nonmagnetic. But they are all magnetic. It is just that magnetic fields required to levitate all these "nonmagnetic" materials have to be approximately 100 times larger than for the case of, say, superconductors.

Rest of link

Nothing is impossible only improbable a concept fundemental to science.....

Wombat I take it you feel Jesus did not walk on water?

Let me guess you are not into Necromancy either?

Any thoughts?

Well that is magnetism, very different from suddenly popping yourself into the air with your mind.

Yes, many things are impossible. For example, nothing can move faster than the speed of light.

No, I do not feel that Jesus walked on water, however, I don't want to mix my religion into this as it is a seperate, touchy and irrelevant matter.

No, im not into Necromancy either.

Well I think that I microwaved my sphaghetti too long.

Traid, I take it you feel the big bang didn't happen?

Let me guess, you are not into reality either?

Any thaughts?

Edited by Wombat

Don't say Vin is a very large man you will make M&M feel insecure and in his next concert (sponsored of course by Showtime) he will actually shoot himself.

I can actually make Eminem shoot himself?

Vin is a very large man

Vin is a very large man

Vin is a very large man

Vin is a very large man

Vin is a very large man

Vin is a very large man

Vin is a very large man

Vin is a very large man

Vin is a very large man

The human form often regarded as being made entirely of cells. Those cells are of course made completely of molecules and from there we get into atoms, subatomic particles, quarks as of about several years ago the term "spray" is the term used for what was observed when a quark was split.

The question of what we are actually made of comes to mind and that question becomes even more important very factual issues such as Einstein Rosen Poldousky Bridge (and or Paradox and also known as EPR paradox ), Bells Theorem (the word theorem means fact) as well as the Theory of Relativity.

Beginning with the latter......

Wormholes

EPRB

Bell

To be clear what we are made of at the quantum level is interconnected with everything else that exist (matter) in such a way that any action affects everything else instantaneously despite distance.

Traid, I take it you feel the big bang didn't happen?

I am not a "creationist" if that is what you are asking but I do respect intelligent design.

Humans do generate Electro-magnetic felids so the issue is can a person amplify that field without the use of machines?

In my experience the answer is yes

Let me guess, you are not into reality either?

Given what you are saying I can only presume you are suggesting that Sir Isaac Newton defines reality correctly, to be clear he did not even event the prism :)

History is filled with examples of humans doing very unique things well beyond the norm often regarded and in reality the issue of non-locality in humans is inherently built in.

As far as the issue of awareness being quantum....

Awareness

As far as David Bohm....

Link

What about Neil Bohr....

Link

Well I think that I microwaved my sphaghetti too long.

In reality you should have paying more attention.

Any thoughts?

Apparently levitation is an act of spiritualism. Yogic's and Fakir's, living up in the Tibetan mountains, levitated after heaps of meditation. Also, levitation is possible using acoustic resonnance or something? something to do with causing certain vibrations using sound to cause the object to lift off into the air.

I think it can be done through deep meditation, something to do with faith. Meh, its still a neutral in my books.

Regards,

FT

i've seen people levitate other people,,,,but levitation can be done upon self command,,,,i've seen plenty of people do it, and i try to do it all the time on my own but with no success,,,,,,,,,,i've google searched it up all the time but all of it is crap,,,can someone just give me simple instructions to learn how to levitate on my own, while standing up---simple instructions please- no bulls***

Glad to see I am not the only one that has been curious about this. . . . In the past I have tried. However, I didn't get the result I wanted per say, not at conscious effort at least. Allow me to explain. First of, I understand the physics of gravity and all that. Gravity is there, and you'll know when you fall and hit the ground. The fall does not hurt, it is just the sudden stop that hurts. Second of, thinking of happy thoughts does not help, especially when falling to stop the fall. Pardon me, but this might be of some length, for I will share some of my experiences about levitation / flight.

I was in England at the time of most of the occurrence, and experienced it a few times after in the states since then I have not tried, might do it again tomorrow now thinking of it. I think I am now over my fear of extreme heights. While I was in England I walked around saying to myself 'I can fly' for a week. Everything I did, I said it to myself. As though to get the conscious mind to listen to the subconscious and to awaken hidden potential of the human psych. That part worked. Five times it worked, however, I had no control over it persay. Midtown Luton, Bedfordshire, England, I was walking and a breeze picked me up. I started floating up and a good number of school children saw me. Most of them looked like goths so they asked if I was some sort of a warlock.

Second occurrence, I was in class when I started floating (levitating) off my seat. and of course I started rising faster than I could anticipated, thus it resulted to me clenching my desk and my feet pointing upward towards the ceiling. And to top it off this occurred in a Med school in a Behavioral Science class, which resulted in a two hour conversation with the Doctor as to how I was able to do this, and he informing me 'Gravity is there as a 'guided' limit but whose to say we have to obey, if we are rid of 'fear' we could do as I did off my seat.' Let me tell you something, I was received in the next class as a freak, but some religious people like the Deisies in the class looked at it differently.

Third time, a month had pass since the second incidence and during that time I had a pet budgi, a blue little parotke. . . I used to always leave his cage door open, because when I would come home I call out to him, if he did not already greet me, and he would fly to me. The night before I had a few guest and they opened the balcony doors. After they left, I went to the kitchen to do the dishes, when I noticed it was awfully quiet, I went to check and he was gone. I quickly left what I was doing and went to look for him. I was out jogging around in slacks around 1400 hrs. When I thought I saw him I started running towards the dumn bird like an idiot and calling out its name. When I crossed right in front of a car. He stopped short of me, but that gave me such a fright that I jumped and glided a good 5 meters away (15 - 16 ft) from the car and landed on my two feet. Near by on lookers were amazed, as was I. I still never got the bird back, he flew too high for me.

Fourth occurrence, I was back in the states in Florida. I decided to go jogging down Flagler this lovely scenery by the intracoastal in Palm Beach when I started sprinting, and I had a good speed going. I was in the zone, when this guy with a dog saw me, he let his dog off the leash as I passed by and so the damn Shepard started giving chase. I jumped up on the wall and sprinted there to alude the dog. However, it jumped up too and was still behind me, when I looked ahead there was a break and it picked up a bit on. I quickly reminded myself of the other times, and said to myself 'I can fly, at least glide' and I jumped. I jumped, the dog jumped and of course, the dog hit the rocks and fell into the water, I looked up to see myself roughly as high as a second story level and ascending. I freaked out and got scared and down I came crashing. That really hurted. However, I cleared and crashed on the grass near some yacht club. That day, the fall was on my mind and I kept daunting on it.

Days passed by and I did not want to try anything. I was at my place in Florida and was flipping through the channels. Nothing was on, found the cartoon station, watched that for some time till I got drowsy. Turned off the tv and went to lie down when I felt light headed, all most like I was a bit tipsy. I woke up to my girlfriend and her friend screaming in shock. It was then I realized some how I drifted off the bed and was sleeping on the ceiling. My face was pressed against it, and I looked over at the window to see if it was open, then the fear came over me, my God, if the window is open I might crash hard if I drifted over there. Right there and then I felt like reason over took me, and I came crashing on the bed. Who ever said a serta mattress is good, I doubt that because I still felt the shock of the impact. That was the last incident. Since then, I have not tried anything that would defy gravity.

Although, I have research it and chatted with people about the experiences, I can say I am one of few that this occurred too especially multiple times. I even started wondering if I was afraid of heights. What I came up with was yes, I am, after a certain height it gets spooky. I think if I get over it, then 'up, up and away I go' Although I can't seem to make it occurr at will. So hopefully this might help, if you find anything about making it occurr at will, please let me know and we might be able to aid one another.

And hey, no. You haven't been studying this for years, we can tell by the way you think that increasing the oxygen in your lungs makes you lighter.

He's right. Try hydrogen. Or if you're one of those crazy safety freaks then hellium.

Kalib, I hate to be a skeptic, but when I levitated once, there was no one around. Yours however had witnesses, making me think, news worthy?

Perhaps your affirmations somehow awakened the udana's upward flow? That's the only way I think it could've happened. Unless perhaps your KNOWING, bent what is conceived as reality, by many.

The one time I did levitate, it was the udana, which is a "nerve", extending upward from the neck chakra, though debateably, the chest up. Knowing you can do something can be potent though....

None the less, your post captured my attention! :D

Kalib, so do you think if this mantra was repeated, "I can fly", that it would work for people? Do you believe that it was the reason you were able to get off the ground?

Kind regards,

FT

@Kalib: Maby you are a good jumper? Your story seems a little bit far-fetched... I mean, your feet reaching for the sealing in the middle of a lesson in medical school?

@Traid: I was only joking

Anyway, what I gather is that you think that by increasing oneselves magnetism, you can levitate? Well, if that was possible (which it most likely is not), you would need an amazingly strong magnetic field to lif your heavy body into the air. Science has so far only been able to do this with objects as small as frogs and strawberries and stuff. If you were able to generate such a strong magnetic field around you, it would also attract things, not only repel. So what if that magnetic field attracts you to the ground? Will you experience more than double your weight pressing down on you? How about near by objects which your field is attracted to?

If magnetism is actually not the key to your theory of why levitation occurs, disregard all that O_o

Think of it from the point of view of optics Wombat, its a means which allows for lensing and as a result amplifying the effect (the same way one would start a fire by using a magnifying glass and the sun).

I understand completely your concerns and it’s apparent they are thoughtful.

I will present an interpretation in relation to what I was taught. One that will hopefully allow you to understand where it is I am coming from and then elaborate from that context in respect to my own personal conclusions.

Gravity and EM are today understood (at least theoretically) as being the same force in relation to a spectra. With respect to lensing what is being applied is gravitic. Repulsive and or attractive forces are controlled by the person in no different a way than one could walk or talk. Simply stated, with the right background, (training/perspective) PK is inherent to all of us.

The potential of the EM field itself does not change, what does change is the angle or manner in which that field is processed. The resultant effect is no different than bending a water hose thus increasing the flow of water as it leaves the hose , or bending a wire inside an electric blanket as a result making that part of the blanket warmer than the rest, or using a magnifying glass to start a fire by aligning it properly with the sun.

There are two factors in relation to this issue I feel need discussing; first is the fact all matter in the universe is interconnected at the quantum scale. Secondly, is the issue of how matter waves react when diffracted (keep in mind that an electron microscope applies matter waves in order for it to work). As far as diffracting matter waves that has been accomplished. My opinion is that what separates us individually in relation to differentiated states of matter (molecules, atoms, particles and so on) is a variant upon the same theme as the spectra of light.

As a variant, the issue of lensing is applicable and the resultant effect in both light and matter, is that energy is magnified. Making possible in relation to matter, energy which can be focused by a conscious being (his or her body) without any subsequent loss of potential energy (E=mc^2).

One of the arguments with relation to Ki energy (breaking bricks) is that it applies

potential energy. But how can that be true since a release of potential energy results in a permanent loss of that energy and subsequent degradation of structural integrity. A response is that with regards to this, when we "focus," ultimately, the resultant effect is mechanistic but to be clear the mechanisms are from a biological standpoint).

Wombat I am going to stop here because it's late and also this is a lot to absorb, feel free to respond as you feel is appropriate.

Any thoughts?

Edited by Traid

I believe you're mistaken, all people at the Vatican are imposters, the way I was able to tell, was how the bishop never once moved diagonally.

LMAO

Second of, thinking of happy thoughts does not help, especially when falling to stop the fall.

No it doesn't, unless your working with Mary Poppins. Why is it that everytime you have a "flying" experience, it's where other people can witness it. Sorry, but it doesn't make it anymore believable. Why haven't I seen you on the news??

Traid, the idea of "lensing" one's magnetic field is interesting. However, lensing does not actually increase the magnetism, it just concentrates it. The way a magnifying glass works is by concentrating the light that hits it's surface, and focusing it on a tiny point. It does not actually create more energy. When you narrow the end of a hosepipe, the water moves faster, but there will be less water in a certain length of the flow that comes out of it. In order to levitate I think you should be able to massively (I mean massively) increase your magnetism, and then be able to direct that magnetism as to make you rise.

As humans, we are most likely unable to issue, diffract and magnify matter waves either, so I still have to remain sceptical as to wether we can levitate

to all psychics...learn to spell psychic it is spelled P...S...Y...C...H...I...C did all the psychics (and even nonpsychics) get that? good