Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Levitation

shadowtiger17

Haven't read all of the replies yet. Long list! I just wanted to say that I do not doubt your ability to levetate a pencil. When I was young, I could levetate objects and move pictures and cause objects to fall until around the age of 10 or 3rd grade. I don't remember how I did it and I remember that I stopped when my sunday school teacher told me I was evil. lol. Damn teacher! I wish I hadn't been such a good little girl and listened, maybe Id still have that ability! K... Off to read all of the replies. I'm curious too.

wow and here is what ya Quoted:

i've seen people levitate other people,,,,but levitation can be done upon self command,,,,i've seen plenty of people do it, and i try to do it all the time on my own but with no success,,,,,,,,,,i've google searched it up all the time but all of it is crap,,,can someone just give me simple instructions to learn how to levitate on my own, while standing up---simple instructions please- no bulls***

both the reply and quote which you responded to are both false claims, sorry but thanx...

research Akashic Records man, they are not false...

i would not have said anything but we are close to this being able to do for many the more BS spoken about levitation etc the more BS we get back attempting to levitate, another words if we BS about something in metaphysics/hermettics it builds the process of that being BS therefore the way our consciousness works in conjuction with our Subconsciousness we feed the BS as we are all subconsciously ONE with all becomeing ONE with all consciously, BS is no good for the developement of the mind especially when pure (good/true) thoughts on this are to far inbetween therefore the effect the BS has on this and other topics as a whole exceeds the truth, no good man...

good luck

love all

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Virtual Particle

• Megalomania

• Bio-Mage

• shadowtiger17

It is a video of exceptionally poor quality

there is a hd version ... i believe its possible , anything is possible if we put our minds to it ! :yes:

yeah possiable as long as ya have the abilities/power to do it being the higher quality energy that is needed for this task, the biggest mistake most make when going about exploreing the minds abilities is thinking ya can doit when in fact ya abiliites dont allow ya to doit as in your quality of energy needed for the required tasks...

good luck

love all

"Yogic" Flying

I was watching this out of sheer curiosity; observing these people it looks more like they are bouncing on their butts, not "flying".

To me levitation is floating up, staying there and moving without bouncing.

To claim this is levitation is much like standing outside of a car, pushing it and then proudly claiming you are "driving".

In short all I have seen of this so-called "levitation" were nothing but hoaxes, deceptions and deliberate sleight-of-hand illusions.

"Yogic" Flying

I was watching this out of sheer curiosity; observing these people it looks more like they are bouncing on their butts, not "flying".

To me levitation is floating up, staying there and moving without bouncing.

To claim this is levitation is much like standing outside of a car, pushing it and then proudly claiming you are "driving".

In short all I have seen of this so-called "levitation" were nothing but hoaxes, deceptions and deliberate sleight-of-hand illusions.

Yeah, but it's some serious cash flow if you get a school going teaching that butt-hoping! :D

(If you're ethically flexible in any case..."hey, it makes'em feel good, so I'm offering a service you see?")

I still enjoy the Nina Kulagina vids on telekinesis, and I assume any form of mind-induced levitation would be a form of telekinesis. That said, and even if these vids were legit, you'd think the mind would have to have some serious draw on power to manage something like levitation. Apparently even subtle manipulation is exhausting...so levitation? Not so sure about that. :mellow:

• 3 weeks later...

QUOTE(Fluffybunny @ Dec 14 2005, 02:40 AM) 974724[/snapback]

I hate to be the one to burst your bubble but it is impossible to levitate. It is a trick of several magicians that has a great effect, but it is a trick nonetheless. Newtons' 3 laws pretty much cover the reasons why. Gravity cannot be willed away, and anyone who tell you differently is trying to sell you something...

we don't even know where gravity comes from, from other matter of coarse, but we don't know sh** about gravity other than it's pulling affect---that is why they call it psychic power, psychic means 'related to the unknown'----

I do agree with you on certain aspects, but we do know a substantial amount about gravity. Take the earth orbiting around the sun. The sun is so heavy in its mass that it actually bends space around it to form its gravity and thus pulls anything towards it. Now find away to bend space around you so that you are not simple passing through space and time you are bending through it. Than the laws of gravity won’t exist.

I do agree with you on certain aspects, but we do know a substantial amount about gravity. Take the earth orbiting around the sun. The sun is so heavy in its mass that it actually bends space around it to form its gravity and thus pulls anything towards it. Now find away to bend space around you so that you are not simple passing through space and time you are bending through it. Than the laws of gravity won’t exist.

can ya tell me more man, as i dont believe ya...

good luck

love all

• 1 year later...

hmm, learn TK first, levitation is a variant, it is possible to learn to levitate without tk, but it would be somewhat easier if you did