Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
The Nameless One

The Rise and Fall of Christianity

92 posts in this topic

micah-el

Christianity must be destroyed in order to usher in the world government.

This position is corroborated by Dr. Johannes B. Koeppl, Ph.D. a former German defense ministry official and advisor to former NATO Secretary General Manfred Werner. On November 6, he told FTW, “The interests behind the Bush Administration, such as the CFR, The Trilateral Commission – founded by Brzezinski for David Rockefeller – and the Bliderberger Group, have prepared for and are now moving to implement open world dictatorship within the next five years. They are not fighting against terrorists. They are fighting against citizens.”

---------------------------

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

David Rockefeller

-------------------------

"...This regionalization is in keeping with the Tri-Lateral Plan which calls for a gradual convergence of East and West, ultimately leading toward the goal of "one world government'....National sovereignty is no longer a viable concept..."

Zbigniew Brezinski, National Security Advisor to President Jimmy Carter

----------------------------

"There is a chance for the President of the United States to use this (9-11) disaster to carry out ... a new world order."

--Gary Hart, at a televised meting organized by the CFR in Washington, D.C. Sept 14.

"The current world situation has been deliberately created by these elites who manipulate both the so-called 'right' and the so-called 'left'. By controlling the resulting 'synthesis' - the end result of Hegelian 'thesis' and 'antithesis' - a Globalist New World Order is produced. You can call it techno-fascism or techno-feudalism, but the result is the same- a global consolidation and mega-corporate transnational centralization of power, capital and resources. And how does it work? By using 'managed conflict' or 'crisis management'. A crisis or problem is produced. Then the crisis is 'managed' and the problem is 'solved' with an outcome that is invariably favorable to the goals and agendas of the Global Power Elite."

- Antony Sutton, America's Secret Establishment

The New World Order will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down...but in the end run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece will accomplish much more than the old fashioned frontal assault."

----- CFR member Richard Gardner, writing in the April l974

issue of the CFR's journal, Foreign Affairs

“The CFR, dedicated to one-world government, financed by a number of the largest tax-exempt foundations, and wielding such power and influence over our lives in the areas of finance, business, labor, military, education and mass communication-media, should be familiar to every American concerned with good government and with preserving and defending the U.S. Constitution and our free-enterprise system. Yet, the nation’s right-to-know machinery, the news media, usually so aggressive in exposures to inform our people, remain conspicuously silent when it comes to the CFR, its members and their activities. The CFR is the establishment. Not only does it have influence and power in key decision-making positions at the highest levels of government to apply pressure from above, but it also finances and uses individuals and groups to bring pressure from below, to justify the high level decisions for converting the U.S. from a sovereign Constitutional Republic into a servile member state of a one-world dictatorship.”

--Rep. John R. Rarick of Louisiana, 1971

"This may cost me everything that I have, but I’ve got to get out and alert the American People. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillfully coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power, political, monetary, intellectual, and ECCLESIASTICAL. What the Trilateralists intend is the creation of a world—wide economic power superior to the government of the nation states. In other words, what they are driving, orchestrating, meshing, and gearing to accomplish is the New World Order, the one-world government. What the Trilaterals truly intend is the creation of a worldwide economic (money—banking) power superior to the political government of the nation—states involved. As managers and creators of the system THEY WILL RULE THE WORLD." ― Senator Barry Goldwater — With No Apologies 1980 pg. 299

I came to Strasbourg convinced of the need for a united States of Europe. I leave with certainty that union is possible today. I feel like I'm part of the old roman empire.

We do not want another commmittee. We have too many already. What we want is a man of sufficient stature to hold the allegiance of all people, and to lift us out of the economic morass in which we are sinking. Send us such a man and be he God or the devil, we will recienve him.

Paul Henry Spock( former belgian PM) August 1949 at European community

"We are at present working discreetly with all our might to wrest this mysterious force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local nation states of the world. All the time we are denying with our lips what we are doing with our hands."

Arnold Toynbee, "The Trend of International Affairs Since the War", International Affairs, November 1931, p. 809

"To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism, and religious dogmas."

-Brock Adams, Director UN Health Organization

"We shall have world government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent."

James Warburg (Council on Foreign Relations), Statement to The Senate Foreign Relations Committee on February 17th, l950

"Global controls will have to be imposed

And a world governing body will be created to enforce them

Crises precipitate change."

Deltron 3030, intro lyrics-Virus

"The existing order is breaking down at a very rapid rate, and the main uncertainty is whether mankind can exert a positive role in shaping a new world order or is doomed to await collapse in a passive posture. We believe a new order will be born no later than early in the next century and that the death throes of the old and the birth pangs of the new will be a testing time for the human species."

Richard A. Falk, in an article entitled "Toward a New World Order: Modest Methods and Drastic Visions," in the book On the Creation of a Just World Order (1975)

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."

Strobe Talbot, President Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, as quoted in Time, July 20th, l992.

"We are not going to achieve a New World Order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money."

Arthur Schlesinger Jr., 'The CFR Journal Foreign Affairs', August 1975

someone has spent to much time on rense.com and other conspiracy websites. But unfortunately it makes sense.

scoobysnack

someone has spent to much time on rense.com and other conspiracy websites. But unfortunately it makes sense.

The truth is hard to come by these days. Conspiracy sites and rense are great sources of information. You have to sift through the disinfo, but you learn what barely anyone else knows. Why does the mainstream news not talk about the establishment?

"The ruling class has the schools and press under its thumb. This enables it to sway the emotions of the masses."

-Albert Einstein

"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media."

William Colby (Former CIA Director)

"The American people should be made aware of the trend toward monopolization of the great public information vehicles and the concentration of more and more power over public opinion in fewer and fewer hands."

-Spiro Agnew, U. S. Vice-President, 13 November 1969

"In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan interests, the steel, shipbuilding, and powder interest, and their subsidiary organizations, got together 12 men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most influential newspapers in the United States and sufficient number of them to control generally the policy of the daily press....They found it was only necessary to purchase the control of 25 of the greatest papers. "An agreement was reached; the policy of the papers was bought, to be paid for by the month; an editor was furnished for each paper to properly supervise and edit information regarding the questions of preparedness, militarism, financial policies, and other things of national and international nature considered vital to the interests of the purchasers."

U.S. Congressman Oscar Callaway, 1917

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller,( founder of the Trilateral Commission), in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

micah-el

I agree, i have rense bookmarked, but even if you find some credible piece of info, it may not even apply to what is being said. For the record many conspiracy sites are/were created and run by government officials (they don't even deny this) and organiztaions.

hyperactive

can we sense the paranoia around here?

:D

christianity is a tool of control. it serves the controllers well to apply it. the only reason for "the powers that be" to have any desire to be rid of it is because they have a better control mechanism. Perhaps you see that in the monopoly of the news industry in the US.

Sorry, i just have to laugh. While those with power have always worked to maintian and extend power, "chicken littles" have been crying "the sky is falling" since the first societies, and humanity is still here. THere are cycles to everything. The rise and fall of a society is one of those cycles. If people would get over themselves this would not get played to such theatrics.

Irish

Irish in the Bible how are the Jewish people referred to? By what name/names?

Not sure what you mean here Zandore, here are a few variations from scripture.

Israelite, yâhad yaw-had’ (Hebrew for Jewish), Jew, Hebrew Hebraisti (of Jewish tounge), Jehudaite or Judaite, Hebraean, Hellēnistēs (Greek speaking Jew), udaean.(belonging to)

Grandpa Greenman

Just part of being an American in troubled times.\

christianity is a tool of control.

All religions can be a tool of control. When one control freak religion passes another takes its place.

scoobysnack

:D

christianity is a tool of control. it serves the controllers well to apply it. the only reason for "the powers that be" to have any desire to be rid of it is because they have a better control mechanism. Perhaps you see that in the monopoly of the news industry in the US.

Sorry, i just have to laugh. While those with power have always worked to maintian and extend power, "chicken littles" have been crying "the sky is falling" since the first societies, and humanity is still here. THere are cycles to everything. The rise and fall of a society is one of those cycles. If people would get over themselves this would not get played to such theatrics.

I simply posted a couple of quotes. These are the people who are either paranoid or guilty:

Albert Einstein,

William Colby (Former CIA Director)

Spiro Agnew, U. S. Vice-President

U.S. Congressman Oscar Callaway

David Rockefeller,( founder of the Trilateral Commission

Zbigniew Brezinski, National Security Advisor to President Jimmy Carter

Gary Hart, at a televised meting organized by the CFR in Washington, D.C. Sept 14

Antony Sutton

CFR member Richard Gardner,

Rep. John R. Rarick of Louisiana

Senator Barry Goldwater

Paul Henry Spock( former belgian PM)

Arnold Toynbee

Richard A. Falk

Brock Adams, Director UN Health Organization

James Warburg (Council on Foreign Relations)

Strobe Talbot, President Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State

Arthur Schlesinger Jr.,

If you are such a "free thinker" why do you believe exactly what the establishment tells you? Is it because of this?:

"We are at present working discreetly with all our might to wrest this mysterious force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local nation states of the world. All the time we are denying with our lips what we are doing with our hands."

Arnold Toynbee, "The Trend of International Affairs Since the War", International Affairs, November 1931, p. 809

They have you under control

"The ruling class has the schools and press under its thumb. This enables it to sway the emotions of the masses."

-Albert Einstein

And control your reality

''That's not the way the world really works anymore,'' he continued. 'We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality -- judiciously, as you will -- we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.''

--Karl Rove

http://www.cs.umass.edu/~immerman/play/opi...houtADoubt.html

You just don't know it.

The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."

--J. Edgar Hoover

ps do you live in the United States?

hyperactive

who told you what i believe? i did not (at least not in this thread).

i do not live in the US, and i am not a citizen of anything but earth (i hold a country citizenship due to birth, but i do not consider myself a citizen of that country. i am too much at odds with parts of its laws, charters, and a certian throwback to the days of tyrany from across the pond). :innocent:

dindwyder

who told you what i believe? i did not (at least not in this thread).

i do not live in the US, and i am not a citizen of anything but earth (i hold a country citizenship due to birth, but i do not consider myself a citizen of that country. i am too much at odds with parts of its laws, charters, and a certian throwback to the days of tyrany from across the pond). :innocent:

what country is that?

^ lol.

You just gotta know hyper.

I think he lives on Mars? :alien::lol:

The Nameless One

Just part of being an American in troubled times.\

All religions can be a tool of control. When one control freak religion passes another takes its place.

True all religions are a tool for control, thats why we should replace all religion with the concept of the Scientific Worldview.

I will say that if Buddhism didn't have the eight fold path, which are a set of rules you must follow to obtain nirvana. Then I would say that without the eight fold path buddhism would be not considered a religion, but a philosophy, and an excercise.

Irish

True all religions are a tool for control, thats why we should replace all religion with the concept of the Scientific Worldview.

Great idea! And maybe we can have a mini crusades to convert those that do not except the Scientific Worldview, We could burn all the churches and force the entire population back into the science classes. Those that do not except the order of SW could be burnt in test tubes to convince the others of their evil un-scientific ways. :devil:

Pyxis

A similar technique worked before. :devil:

super non beliver

I Agree But Who Is The Next ANTICHRIST :yes:

The Nameless One

I Agree But Who Is The Next ANTICHRIST :yes:

Dude Im sorry to burst your bubble, but no such thing which you call the antichrist has ever existed, and it will never exist.

The antichrist only lives in your imagination, in fact it's good thing to be Anti.

antibacterial: effective in destroying harmful bacteria.

antibiotic: a substance to inhibit or kill disease microorganisms.

antidote: a remedy to counteract the effects of a poison.

antiseptic: a substance that stops the growth of disease microorganisms on infected living tissue.

antivenin: an antibody that is capable of neutralizing a specific toxic venom.

anti-spyware: to prevent any software that covertly gathers user information through the user's Internet connection without his or her knowledge, usually for advertising purposes.

antichrist: to negate the christ meme virus which spreads from person to person within a society, impairing normal intellectual growth.

See being anti is a good thing.

Peace TNO.

Nadal

Unfortunately I don't sing that well. lol.

Why is Christianity going to be replaced. Other countrys are becoming Christian little by little. Why would people just give up on their faith?

It seems it maybe on the fall. But it will eventually go back up. Maybe.

If only Christianity were portrayed in a better way.

If you look at the 15th century, you'll learn that religion, put mankind back in Science, The arts, and overall technology back 200 years. I demand a apology for destroying a possible future! :w00t:

The Nameless One

Lets see how many new users find this interesting since how I've posted it such a long time ago, back when the stars were still dust clouds. lol