Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Horrifying' US Secret Weapon Used In Iraq?

Saru

Somebody said here earlier that non-Americans should "remember if it wasn't for us you'd all be goosestepping and eating sauerkraut." If the Germans in WWII had taken over all of Europe, do you really think they would have stopped and not tried to take over America?

Americans were ignoring Hitler and his attrocities until the Nazis made the mistake of bombing Pearl Harbour which got the Americans involved. WWII was a time when the world came together to fight evil to stop it from completely taking over the world. We fought together and died together as heroes. For any country to then say that it was their involvement alone that saved another country from Nazis is just wrong. If Hitler had won the war and all European countries were goosestepping and eating sauerkraut then so would the United States.

I also realize that tomorrow is the 2 year anniversary of 9/11, and my condolences to the families and friends of those lost. I know that this is a hard time for all Americans.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bizarro

• thepsychoticseaotter

• Uranium_235

• Cufflink

babyforrest,

Perhaps you should invest in a history book. The Nazi's never bombed Pearl Harbor. The Japanese did. Also, had Hitler been successful in conquering the whole of Europe, he would have had to go through the whole of the Soviet Union, which he attempted. Even if the Soviet Union agreed to terms of peace with Germany, Hitler had no intentions of invading the Western Hemisphere, except perhaps parts of South America, which the U.S. navy would have prevented anyway.

Regardless of what happened in Europe, Hitler's Germany would have made no attempt at invading North America, and this is because of the strength of the United States, and no other country. When Hitler invaded Poland, the U.S. congress had authorize the USAF to expand to 6,000 aircraft. When France was conquered, their was a defense appropriations bill for $900 million which includes funding for 50,000 aircraft and a two ocean navy. By the way, President Roosevelt had already ordered the navy to shoot on sight any German vessel on the high seas a long time before America's entry in the war, and by the time America officially entered the war, the war in the Atlantic was already won.

"The best way to halt a German invasion was to drown as many as possible and knock the others on the head when they crawled ashore." Winston Churchill.

I have studied WW2 for more than 20 years, and know more about it than your friggin' history teacher will ever know. Everything I said is not only the truth, but also facts.

Edited by Homer

Funny how the people on here are using bad information to attack Americans.

Uranium you said you were 14, ok good then before you comment on my country get a few more years under your belt. I'm twice your age, have twice the experience and don't live by what mommy and daddy tell me to live by anymore.

In other words get done playing with your beaver dolls, get a job and move out then you can have an opinion that I may listen too, eh?

Just to outline my rage at 9/11 imagine a terrorist bombed a hockey arena or a brewery. Makes your Canadian blood boil huh. Now magnify it by 10,000. Thats how we feel for 9/11. Oh and by the way I saw a report on 60 minutes the other day that said 90% of terrorists reach the US by Canada...Guess you guys are to blame for 9/11 too.

Now see how that accusation felt. Good...now you know how we feel when you accuse us of things.

As for every one else. 9/11 was an attack on America. The attacks on Afganisatn and Iraq are our retaliation to that to prevent another. And yes virginia, Iraq has funneled money to Osama and needed to be put in check. We are justified to attack just as Israel is justified in attacking terrorists.

You don't like it fine, get over it...but my word to you who want to bash this great nation is: edited out

Edit:

PSO - Even when you disagree, please refrain from personal insults. Thank you.

Edited by Phantom

you american think you were the major contributor to the victory of WWII, quite the contrary, canada had the largest navy in the atlantic, the most trained pilots etc.. dont forget the help of australia, britain, russia

Here's a little education for you. At the start of the war, the British Royal Navy was the largest in the Atlantic, and the world. By 1944 the United States had the largest navy in the Atlantic and the world. At no time in the history of the world did Canada ever have the largest of any military presence. Also, the pilots were equally trained among the Wetsern Alliances contributors. Nobody is forgetting the help of the other nations in the Alliance, and you even forgot India, which was a major contributor to Britians armed forces, especially in North Africa.

This bickering among allied nations is ridiculous. The axis powers were defeated by the collective forces of the Allied military and economic war machines. Everyone played their part, and troops that fought from any nation are heroes.

HEY! Lets not get off the topic people! This is about a weapon used by the government supposedly that shoots lightning or something! OK, lightning might be silly, BUT mabey microwaves or something, which would understandably explain a discharge of light or plasma mabey. As far as targets go, lets face it the American government is not known for being great to ANY civilians(helllooo, we are on a government conspiracies forum page here!). You need proof? Ask the Indians; wanna a blanket or something? Thats the last time they trusted the goverment! Lets talk about Agent Orange. How bout the malaria testing on African Americans by the government(without their knowledge). And I personally know people who came back from Desert Storm having gone into camps to receive "flu shots" and have no records of it in the medical files. HHHMMMM, wonder where Gulf War Syndrom comes from?

Look if you came to argue ProGovernment words on the forum "Government Conspiracies" then you are probably the government or you are just realllly bored with everyone agreeing with you on the right-wing web forums out there. dontgetit.gif

Blackbird, I see you are new here. Welcome!

I have no way of knowing your location on this Globe, since your Profile is "blank".... I have no way of knowing if you have read this Thread from the very first Posting..........

I do know that the article that began this Thread is what has caused the ire, angst and frustration that is being vented, post after post.

Forgive us if we have offended by going "off topic"..... that happens when discussions are intense and heartfelt. Add in ignorant statements and the keyboards have a tendency to heat up.

Many newer members appear to be quite young. As a result, their life experiences are limited. That isn't a criticism, just a fact. All are welcome here. However, once opinions are posted, it is my opinion the individual entering that post must take responsibility for its content, and be willing to debate its worth. Otherwise? Why are we here?

Feelings throughout the world are quite RAW at the moment, as they should be.

Tempers flare, emotions are close to the surface. For some, anniversaries like September 11th recreate the hell that we all went through, American or not.

If I had my way, the press would show the Twin Towers being attacked and falling, at least once a week. Is that unfair to the families and friends who lost loved ones? In some ways, it probably is....... although that is NOT my intent, to continue to inflict pain and sorrow and I mean that from my heart!

However, what happened two years ago today is for some, impossible to dismiss and for those who choose not to deal with it, seeing it replayed on occassion would reinforce the necessity for vigilance. We MUST never forget!!!!

The man in my life, former FDNY, is going to Ground Zero today at sunrise. He owes his "brothers" and all those who perished that day, the respect and grief they so deserve. If he could get to Shanksville and The Pentagon, he would.

See? I got "off topic" too....... but it helped me. I hope it helped someone else as well.

And as far as the towers go I use to eat dinner there once a month with my mother, and I lost a friend in the tower and my friends cousin was a stewardess on the plane that hit the second tower. I have read everything posted here on this thread and I just don't understand why someone would come to a "Government Conspiracy" forum and argue in a governments defense. Who knows though, mabey after reading my examples of outright government wrong-doings to the general populace, mabey they will be more open eyed as opposed to blind patriots and be willing to say, "aright, mabey they did test a new weapon on civillians". sad.gif

Uranium you said you were 14, ok good then before you comment on my country get a few more years under your belt. I'm twice your age, have twice the experience and don't live by what mommy and daddy tell me to live by anymore.

In other words get done playing with your beaver dolls, get a job and move out then you can have an opinion that I may listen too, eh?

beaver doll, wtf are yo talking about? Just because i am 14 does not mean i am not entitled to an opinion

Just to outline my rage at 9/11 imagine a terrorist bombed a hockey arena or a brewery. Makes your Canadian blood boil huh. Now magnify it by 10,000. Thats how we feel for 9/11. Oh and by the way I saw a report on 60 minutes the other day that said 90% of terrorists reach the US by Canada...Guess you guys are to blame for 9/11 too.

i said nothing about 9/11, never take the blame for anything eh....dont get me wrong i dont condone the actions of the terrorist and think it was a cowerdly thing to do, killing incocent civilians

You don't like it fine, get over it...but my word to you who want to bash this great nation is: edited out

ok, let me point out some gret things your great nation has done

1. tested syphilis on african americans to see what happend

2. gave incocent people doses of radiation to see the effects, thousands of people in fact

3. tested LSD on people against their will to test possible mind control drugs

....and numerous other things

Edited by Phantom

This thread is spiralling into recrimination and bitterness, and on today of all days that shouldn't happen.