Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Info on BIGFOOT!

Bigfoot_Is_Real

To get back on topic a little. This topic will never end until they find out that Bigfoot exist. I believe that there is a lot of unexplained animals out there. Seeing how they are always finding new insects. The possibilities are endless. But to go and call names and point fingers is a little more then what is needed. Everyone has their opinion and beliefs and that is what makes this world. Voicing your opinion and beliefs is everyones right. Then again so is questioning it.

But hey it seems that it is a good thing that we are on a forum instead of face to face. Because there seems to be a lot of dogs fights going on.

I think it might be a good time for a mod. to come in.

But that is my opinion. :hmm:

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bigfoot_Is_Real

• truth seeker

• Bex

• aquatus1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To get back on topic a little. This topic will never end until they find out that Bigfoot exist. I believe that there is a lot of unexplained animals out there. Seeing how they are always finding new insects. The possibilities are endless. But to go and call names and point fingers is a little more then what is needed. Everyone has their opinion and beliefs and that is what makes this world. Voicing your opinion and beliefs is everyones right. Then again so is questioning it.

But hey it seems that it is a good thing that we are on a forum instead of face to face. Because there seems to be a lot of dogs fights going on.

I think it might be a good time for a mod. to come in.

But that is my opinion. :hmm:

Im sry ive been a bad boy :blush:

lol :lol:

NO NOT MODS NOOOOOOOO!!! lol :lol:

back on track

we really don't need a whole specimen maybe just a leg or arm or finger or any body part

Actually you don't need a whole bigfoot I assume that if some took the right equipment with them and delimbed a bigfoot an arm, leg, or head any of those or a combination would be suitable because then you could use DNA testing to determine if it's a know animal. Also Big_foot_is_ real while I don't think you should normally break someones confindince in your incident I think it was the right thing to do the person is crazy and the people on forum should beware of that since it raises neccasary questions about any of that persons theories.

Yep i did it for the better of the forums ( lets go with that lol :lol: )

PLUS he said it was the greatest throey that proved bigfoot existed yet in the first sentence he says not to tell you guys ( if its so great why should we keep it confined to me and him )

Edited by Bigfoot_Is_Real

deep in the middle of the few forests we have left.

Who said it was just in the US? :huh:

Wow, that's one big wall of text. :o

Hey, where are all the pictures? :(

I was sorta looking foward to looking at figure 4 and such. Anyways, nice info! ;)

You know... I dunno why, but the thought of Bigfoot makes me scared and tearful... <_< Ignore the last one...

But seriously, how advanced can our civilization be if we can't find these guys?! They must be... Masters of disguise and escape or something... Or maybe they CAN turn invisible... Or maybe they can just blend in very well with their surroundings...

Has anyone heard anything about a bigfoot spotted in Kentucky? i live around Mammoth Cave National Park and the Green River, and i heard a story of a lady that worked with my brother who said that as she was driving on one of the back roads she thought she saw a big, hairy white thing dissappear into the woods on the side of the road. i don't know all the details, since she told the story to my brother, but she said it stood upright, whatever it was. i'll have to ask her about it. also, something else that i found interesting about it was that i found a website called www.kentuckybigfoot.com that talks about bigfoot sightings in kentucky. the site itself doesn't seem too reliable, and the pictures are pretty terrible, but it tells an eyewitness account of a thing named the "Spottsville Monster" and apparently it was sighted near the Green River in Kentucky. any one have any more thoughts on it? at first it seemed pretty farfecthed to me to think that a bigfoot could live in a national park without being seen more often, but then again, the mammoth cave national park is fairly large.

Has anyone heard anything about a bigfoot spotted in Kentucky? i live around Mammoth Cave National Park and the Green River, and i heard a story of a lady that worked with my brother who said that as she was driving on one of the back roads she thought she saw a big, hairy white thing dissappear into the woods on the side of the road. i don't know all the details, since she told the story to my brother, but she said it stood upright, whatever it was. i'll have to ask her about it. also, something else that i found interesting about it was that i found a website called www.kentuckybigfoot.com that talks about bigfoot sightings in kentucky. the site itself doesn't seem too reliable, and the pictures are pretty terrible, but it tells an eyewitness account of a thing named the "Spottsville Monster" and apparently it was sighted near the Green River in Kentucky. any one have any more thoughts on it? at first it seemed pretty farfecthed to me to think that a bigfoot could live in a national park without being seen more often, but then again, the mammoth cave national park is fairly large.

Yes I can tell you ALL about it.www.kentuckybigfoot.com is my site and it is VERY reliable.

Be a sport.Go there and submit a report(if you have one).My family are the ones who experienced The Spottsville Monster back in 1975.All the sketches on the site were done by me. :yes: I have been researching Ky bf encounters for about 20 years now.

Hey, where are all the pictures? :(

U want pics u got pics

user posted image

Hey guys, I don't know if you've already seen it or not, but I found the Patterson/BBC comparison photo... Geez, is that guy in the suit different. Look at the arms, and the knees!

http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~shayden/Tuesday/Bigfoot.jpg

Chewy hit the hyperspace button

Awww... wookie

Gargh Arghhh ah aha aha

Hey how many people here have seen a bigfoot :unsure2:

hey does anyone have the Patty footage ( all of it and in color ) :unsure2:

I seen one twice the first time I was a kid not more than 6 or 7 years old my parents were clearing brush out of the woods we would later build our house on I saw little foot down at the creek we stared back and forth for a little while and then it went into the woods on the other side of the creek this near Lima ohio. The second time I was in West Virginia we were in western half of the state on vacation taking the scenic route to Washington D.C. this was 12 years ago or so. Also you know that weird call they attribute to bigfoot that doesn't match anything know animal call, one night acouple of years after the vacation our dog started going crazy and while I couldn't see anything I heard that call the house was built in the same woods we were clearing brush in. There was also another time I also 10 years ago I saw what I thought he could be bigfoot lurking just barely visible in the woods however this crazy guy was still living in my nieghborhood at that time I didn't get very good look at the thing and wouldn't be out of character for my pshyco exnieghbor to dress up in ape suit and try to scare people.

oo!!! Thats cool :w00t:

There have also been other times when I felt like I was being watch to and at night when I thought I saw something moving out in shadows but I have no way of knowing if those were due deer,my imagination or maybe even bigfoot. Because when all you have to go on is a shadow in moonlight night it's hard to say. That's why posting this separately I have been other instances where I thought it might be it but I didn't really see anything.

OOOOOoooo!!! :w00t:

People will realize someday. I think most people are afraid to believe.

Afraid of being wrong about bigfoot not existing

Afraid of being wrong about bigfoot not existing

Maybe you are afraid that bigfoot doesn't exist and all this time you have been believing in nothing.

I would humbly submit that my extensive experience with being wrong about a subject has, for all intents and purposes, eradicated any fear derived from simple insecurity.

Being wrong is an accepted and expected part of scientific enquiry. To think that being wrong is cause for fear is to have no experience with scientific research.

Maybe you are afraid that bigfoot doesn't exist and all this time you have been believing in nothing.

Nope ill just move on with my live