Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Teen kills father to hide bad grades

DR. YO

I agree with Yel and Kratos, there was no way to know if abuse was involved. Yet there are several kids out there who have done shocking things with no prior warnings.

The reason could have been money-driven from the insurance for all we know.

Kids that act in this manner are spoiled and ignored. Not abused.

Lapi'che

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Yelekiah

• Piney

• DR. YO

It may not say he suffered abuse, but again why or what would make him fear his father..if it was a boring lecture then that is wacked!!

Yel you go on and on about how you KNOW you where in worse situations than me, well ok then stellar I won't disagree with you there, even though I wasn't around when you where growing up and vice versa I'll agree for the hell of it!!

As for what I went through making me stronger, I don't know about that, still to this day I still fear my dad, he had me in hospital when I was 7 and 1/2 months pregant and some wounds are hard to heal...so I guess I will never be stronger but I take my hat off to those of you that have come out stronger!

I take my hat off to those of you that have come out stronger!

Then it's all good I hope.

I'm not planning on getting yelled at for stupid reasons in this thread. Because it really looks like you were just trying to p*** me off by mentioning compassion and wit to me (implying that I lacked it), amongst other things. I just want to say that it was unwarranted. And yes, McDonald's SUCKS. There...I feel better. :innocent:

It may not say he suffered abuse, but again why or what would make him fear his father..if it was a boring lecture then that is wacked!!

Yel you go on and on about how you KNOW you where in worse situations than me, well ok then stellar I won't disagree with you there, even though I wasn't around when you where growing up and vice versa I'll agree for the hell of it!!

As for what I went through making me stronger, I don't know about that, still to this day I still fear my dad, he had me in hospital when I was 7 and 1/2 months pregant and some wounds are hard to heal...so I guess I will never be stronger but I take my hat off to those of you that have come out stronger!

You are stronger. You proved that to me just in the way we joke. Fear is a self protection reaction and not necessarily a sign of weakness.

Lapi'che

edit: from the sounds of your dad you would be stupid not to fear him.

Edited by Piney

Well, in normal households, even the most high strung kids don't kill their parents when they start failing English. Something was going on there that we don't know about.

And you know, kid's not that crazy. What really would have been crazy is if he'd gone to Sonic after killing his dad. ;)

Dont dis my beloved Sonic! :P

as for the kid. I dont wanna make bad grades either. but I'm pretty sure his dad would be more P/O'ed if his son killed him rather than over grades. :hmm:

Edited by PadawanOsswe

Anybody can relate to threads about what could happen and such... if a thread bothers me, I just ignore it and don't even click on it anymore.

I think we can all agree though that it was horrible that he killed his dad. Why can't we just leave it at that?

Then it's all good I hope.

I'm not planning on getting yelled at for stupid reasons in this thread. Because it really looks like you were just trying to p*** me off by mentioning compassion and wit to me (implying that I lacked it), amongst other things. I just want to say that it was unwarranted. And yes, McDonald's SUCKS. There...I feel better. :innocent:

I said I had always thought you has compassion and wit, I never said you LACKED of it..gee you sure can twist my words Yel...and no I wasn't trying to p*** you off by saying it either but you know better don't you ^_^ ..but you must have understood what I was saying and just to p*** me off you had to twist my words...way to go Yelekiah...im sure you do feel a lot better ;)

BM and Yel - you are both brilliant individuals. Please recognise that in each other. As your mutual friend, you have to stop trying to hurt each other. I don't like seeing either of you hurt. :cry:

You are stronger. You proved that to me just in the way we joke. Fear is a self protection reaction and not necessarily a sign of weakness.

Lapi'che

edit: from the sounds of your dad you would be stupid not to fear him.

Piney I joke around to hide my emotions a lot...I try so very hard to, but sometimes it's hard to keep everything inside...when I came out of the hospital after what had happened (while still pregnant) I put on a smile to everyone, but when I was alone that soon changed to tears....I never show anyone face to face if I am annoyed or sad...I always show them my happy side even if I have to fake it...which I am so good at these days..although I try hard to enjoy life now, but when he comes near me I change.

For those of you that say, the boy may not of been abused, ok I see your point, but what I don't get is why he feared his dad seeing his bad grades. Someone here says he may be some spoilt rotten kid, if that is sorry was the case, well then why would he give a damn what his father thought of his grades? Spoilt rotten kids that get away with everything, wouldn't care what their parents thought of their school work!!!

BM and Yel - you are both brilliant individuals. Please recognise that in each other. As your mutual friend, you have to stop trying to hurt each other. I don't like seeing either of you hurt. :cry:

*hugs Rowan* its ok I can take it from Yel...and I am sure he can handle me, you don't need to worry youself over it, it will blow over....I hope!! *hugs Rowan again* :)

BM it must feel terrible to hold all that inside with no release. That is not natural, and causes terrible pain. You should let it out and deal with it, even to somebody like a counseller to get it all out and healed. Your body will suffer for it, and the stress had crossed over to the baby.

Sure I can, BM. So we don't know the boy was abused.

GROUP HUG?

*opens bag of sugar* *starts eating handfulls of sugar* *thinks about it*

*smacks Beckys_mom and Yelekiah's heads together sending Yel's popcorn flying*

Lapi'che :rofl:

BM it must feel terrible to hold all that inside with no release. That is not natural, and causes terrible pain. You should let it out and deal with it, even to somebody like a counseller to get it all out and healed. Your body will suffer for it, and the stress had crossed over to the baby.

ok Yel..I hated fighting with you anyways it's not nice, and it did kina hurt to do it...group hug all round

good gawd I feel lie I could use a ciggy!! no I must resist!!

Edited by Beckys_Mom

LOL thanks Piney thats one smack has made me smile so much that I wont smack you back :)

Thanks again

ok Yel..I hated fighting with you anyways it's not nice, and it did kina hurt to do it...group hug all round

good gawd I feel lie I could use a ciggy!! no I must resist!!

Your friends for crying out loud!!!!!

Lapi'che

LOL thanks Piney thats one smack has made me smile so much that I wont smack you back :)

Thanks again

:tu:

Lapi'che

Your friends for crying out loud!!!!!

Lapi'che

You are right Piney, and it's not nice for us to fued...and I am glad its over with now...relieved more so :tu:

Back on topic.

There are plenty of teenagers who act more than what is thought of them. They think they can get away with it lightly because they are kids and that just gives them more time to hone their skills. He may be a kid but the line has to be drawn NOW!

Hopefully this guy gets to rot in jail for a long long time as he does not deserve to be a part of our society!

I like this kid, and his taste in food, I think he is sick and twisted.

And that's how I like it.

He help to diminish more of our pathetic race.

:tsu:

if he thinks showing bad grades to his dad is bad, wait till he drops the soap hrhr