Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Teen kills father to hide bad grades

DR. YO

if he thinks showing bad grades to his dad is bad, wait till he drops the soap hrhr

Then he will burn down the changing room, murder the fella's in the shower and head off to chow. This kid is so messed up, I'm suprised he didn't just eat his parents. Kill him.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Yelekiah

• Piney

• DR. YO

What kind of a twisted mind does this kid have? So this means the murders done by teenagers will be: kill-burn/bury-go out for a bite to eat-come back and report.

Does this guy really think he's going to play everyone like a fool about what happened :angry2: , but in the end he turned out to be the only fool and he should go to jail for a long time and only be served food a bit less than what they usually give, serves him right for thinking that a snack is good during a murder.

For life hopefully

That is sooooooooooooooo f-ed up!!!

And this???

Brad Syth, principal of Santa Clara High School, said Watts had no history of discipline or attendance problems.

If convicted, Watts faces life in prison. He's not eligible for the death penalty because he's a juvenile.

I think that he should be eligible for the death penalty, here's why...

According to court documents, Watts told police took a handgun from his father's bedroom safe and stashed it in his own room shortly before the killing.

"On Monday morning, he walked out of his house with the loaded .45-caliber handgun and a knife. Instead of going to school, he hid in his backyard and snuck back into his house," Sgt. Wahid Kazem wrote in an affidavit filed with the court.

After shooting his father in the head at close range, Watts lit the body on fire because it was too heavy to carry to the backyard, where he had planned to bury it, according to court documents. Watts stashed the gun and walked to Taco Bell, where he ate a couple of tacos, before returning home and calling 911 to report the fire, court documents said.

He KNEW what he was doing was wrong. He premeditated his the killing of his father & for what? A few bad grades that he could probably improve? Then he tried burning up any evidence. That is very cold & calculated. :no::no: This was not an act of passion nor one of self-defense. What the freak is wrong with the DA in Santa Clara County??? If he'd kill over bad grades, what else would he kill for? Someone calling him a nasty name? Someone teasing him about something? I see this kid killing again, til someone stops him permanently. :angry2: :angry2:

I think that tacos should be his last meal!!! I'm sorry but, "Dumb$#i+, you jut murdered your father, burned down your house...what are going to do?" "I'm going to Taco Bell! Murder & covering it up makes me hungry!!!" :rolleyes:

40nrockinon :devil:

He murdered his father...set him ablaze and said "Hey, I'm hungry...taco's sound good!".... true evil is the inability to care for others...lack of empathy....15 or 18 this kid isn't going to change and should be locked away.

Uh... he was hiding the body. Going out to get tacos was something to do while he waited for the house to burn enough to hide the evidence before calling the Fire Department. He might have been trying to establish an alibi also.

I have to agree, there is more to this story then meets the eye. Abuse is a real possibility. Just because he has access to the info to get help does not mean it's easy to mentally take that first step.

That is sooooooooooooooo f-ed up!!!

And this???

I think that he should be eligible for the death penalty, here's why...

He KNEW what he was doing was wrong. He premeditated his the killing of his father & for what? A few bad grades that he could probably improve? Then he tried burning up any evidence. That is very cold & calculated. :no::no: This was not an act of passion nor one of self-defense. What the freak is wrong with the DA in Santa Clara County??? If he'd kill over bad grades, what else would he kill for? Someone calling him a nasty name? Someone teasing him about something? I see this kid killing again, til someone stops him permanently. :angry2: :angry2:

I think that tacos should be his last meal!!! I'm sorry but, "Dumb$#i+, you jut murdered your father, burned down your house...what are going to do?" "I'm going to Taco Bell! Murder & covering it up makes me hungry!!!" :rolleyes:

40nrockinon :devil:

That angered me when I 1st read it, at the idea of that lil turd going for taco's right after he shot his father dead and burned his house down...TWISTED lil freak

:angry2:

Uh... he was hiding the body. Going out to get tacos was something to do while he waited for the house to burn enough to hide the evidence before calling the Fire Department. He might have been trying to establish an alibi also.

I have to agree, there is more to this story then meets the eye. Abuse is a real possibility. Just because he has access to the info to get help does not mean it's easy to mentally take that first step.

I agree there. I personally believe that even sane people can do really insane horrible things if they feel terrified. I really do think abuse was involved...

Don't forget he "planned" to bury the body, but it was too heavy for him. :angry2:

HAVE been in the same situation many times over but have also been in a lot worse.

ok if it will make you happy i'll go and flip out at him too...but like I said yel I did expect more from you...scroll up!!

:angry2: Leliel SHAME one you

:unsure: sorry, but its just the 'getting taco's' after his crime that gets me. I wasn't making the murder into a humour. murder and death isn't humour, but its how he proceeded after commiting his evil crime.

if anything this guy should seek counciling while sitting inside a jail cell.

I apolagize whole heartedly for upsetting/p***ing you off :( , it wasn't my intention.

Don't forget he "planned" to bury the body, but it was too heavy for him. :angry2:

Still dosen't mean there was no abuse involved. I mean I'll bet you he paniced afterwards...

Only time will tell, when all the facts come out.

He murdered his father...set him ablaze and said "Hey, I'm hungry...taco's sound good!".... true evil is the inability to care for others...lack of empathy....15 or 18 this kid isn't going to change and should be locked away.

Have you ever had a abusive father? Trust me, you'd have no empathy as they burn to a crisp.

I don't know about you, but if I'd just killed someone food would be the last thing on my mind. That is not normal!!!! :angry2:

I fear for the future if teenagers think it is!

And yes, I was also mentally and physically abused growng up.

Edited by Michelle

Have you ever had a abusive father? Trust me, you'd have no empathy as they burn to a crisp.

Exactly. Not that I've had one, but I could imagine.

I don't know about you, but if I'd just killed someone food would be the last thing on my mind. That is not normal!!!! :angry2:

What would be the first thing on your mind? :rolleyes:

Edited by Kacen

Thank you, DR YO, I mentioned that before. The kid was just hungry, imo. Nothing deep about it.

Oh yeah...you did, sorry man i think there's an echo here. :yes::yes:

well, for what it's worth, here's my ten cents:

the kid had to have gone through some serious trauma that day, having killed his father and all. i would bet that he was extremely nervous on many occasions- before doing the crime, and after he had done it, to name two. i know my nerves would have been jumping all over the place!

that said, anxiety affects different people in different ways. i think that you all are assuming that this boy was the kind that, when experiencing extreme anxiousness, is not the least bit hungry. i, for one, am a person who, when under serious stress, tends to eat. if i were that kid, i probably would have done the same thing. not only would he have been hungry after such a mentally and emotionally trying day, but food is also a good occupier when you have something on your mind or need to pass some time (two of the main reasons so many people are obese...) so naturally a fast food store would be somewhere he would go.

plus, going to taco bell makes a much better alibi than "well, i went for a walk around the park looking at the pretty birdies... it was just such a lovely day outside... no, of course, i never saw the huge black cloud of smoke rising from my house..."

and beckysmom, i sympathize with you greatly and know the difficulties involved in a situation like yours. you said that you kept it all bottled up, as i did for quite a while. i still rarely talk about my past, but just getting it all out once helps tremendously. if you would ever like to talk to me about it or just chat to take your mind off of the past, feel free to pm, email, or aim me.

aim: brokenmirror65

email: myonlyone@gmail.com

best wishes,

ash

And everyone is making the assumption that he was abused. There is no evidence of that at this time.

The kid in my town that shot both his parents and hacked them up with a chainsaw was wacked out on meth, a spoiled rotten brat that got everything he wanted and got away with everything because they were too lenient with him.

That may be true in this case, too.

Edit: Come to think about it that sick b----d was having a snack break when the police showed up and caught him redhanded...literally.

Edited by Michelle