Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Teen kills father to hide bad grades

DR. YO

however, the article clearly indicates that the kid did this because he did not want his father to find out about his grades...

why would he be so afraid if his father were not abusive?

i am by no means stating for a fact that he was abused, but generally, when you encounter a situation like this where a sober teen kills their father, abuse is a major factor.

Edited by rose_ashes

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Yelekiah

• Piney

• DR. YO

wacked out on meth, a spoiled rotten brat that got everything he wanted and got away with everything because they were too lenient with him.

I stated this on this thread because I see it on many occasions. If you look at most cases where the child harms or murders the parents. It is because they are spoiled and ignored.

Lapi'che

I stated this on this thread because I see it on many occasions. If you look at most cases where the child harms or murders the parents. It is because they are spoiled and ignored.

Lapi'che

while this may be true in cases where the child murdered the parents over a disagreement or because they would not give into his demands, when fear is involved, there is usually abuse.

o_o; This has probobly already been said, but I bet the boy's father was very abusive...

Perhaps, perhaps not. We don't know & may never know what went on behind close doors. :no: :no:

I'll leave it at that. I came from an abusive home. Beatings were as regular as the sun rising in the east & setting in the west. But I never ever thought of killing either of my parents. :blink:

I'll take my leave of this subject. Thanks for understandin'.

40 :devil:

*suddenly reminded of prophetic Don Henley song "Dirty Laundry"*

*opens up another 3lb. bag of sugar*

*starts eating larger quanities of sugar*

*thinks about public defenders reading thread*

*starts washing sugar down with swigs of cheap whiskey*

:huh:

Lapi'che

*suddenly reminded of prophetic Don Henley song "Dirty Laundry"*

*opens up another 3lb. bag of sugar*

*starts eating larger quanities of sugar*

*thinks about public defenders reading thread*

*starts washing sugar down with swigs of cheap whiskey*

:huh:

Lapi'che

*wonders what the relevance is*

My last words on this subject...in answer to rose....

The 17 year old kid I was talking about that killed his parents...they had to go out of town for the weekend and they told him that they were not going to leave a car for him while they were gone, because he was grounded.

How's that for a good reason?

i don't consider that a good reason at all... but he wasn't killing them because he was afraid of something, merely because he didn't get his way. i wasn't discrediting your theory about spoiled children at all, rather adding onto it and stating why i feel that, in this case, abuse was involved as fear was also involved. :)

I'm sorry, hun, but that's my point...fear may not have been invloved at all. He may have had a huge party or something that he wanted to go to and knew that he would be grounded.

*wonders what the relevance is*

*wonders why your gender information changed from male to female*

i don't consider that a good reason at all... but he wasn't killing them because he was afraid of something, merely because he didn't get his way. i wasn't discrediting your theory about spoiled children at all, rather adding onto it and stating why i feel that, in this case, abuse was involved as fear was also involved. :)

Fear has a way of suppressing ones appetite. He would of been hiding somewhere. Not stuffing his face with tacos.

Lapi'che

*wonders why your gender information changed from male to female*

:o so it has blimey..maybe he prefers to be a female...maybe it changes depending on his mood!!

:o so it has blimey..maybe he prefers to be a female...maybe it changes depending on his mood!!

I shared my account with my brother. o_o He dosent really go on anymore...

I shared my account with my brother. o_o He dosent really go on anymore...

Right. Busted!!! :P You can tell when two seperate people are posting.......

Lapi'che :hmm:

Fear has a way of suppressing ones appetite. He would of been hiding somewhere. Not stuffing his face with tacos.

Lapi'che

as i said earlier, fear affects different people in different ways. when i get really scared and my adrenaline gets pumping, i get hungry. call me crazy, but it happens to some people.

as i said earlier, fear affects different people in different ways. when i get really scared and my adrenaline gets pumping, i get hungry. call me crazy, but it happens to some people.

plus who can resist tacos?

Thatstupid kill your dad cause you got bad grades. See I can understand if the father was abusing him, god knows I hate showing my parents bad grade i get the $*%@# knock out of me.

Nine pages later, everyone agreed, we really dig tacos!

Edited by Lord Umbarger

Taco Supreme from Taco Bell, yummy.

Back on topic, well now killing his dad reveals his bad grades to everyone.

plus who can resist tacos?

I can...and once more if I had just killed my own father and burned my house to the ground...when I seriously think about it...taco's would be the last thing on my mind..eating anyhting for that matter...

If I had of commited this horrible murder and wanted to dispose of the bodys I think I would be in a state of panick.

I think what he did was ******d up badly and what ever gave him the idea that the police would notice his dad had a bullet in him before the fire...this stupid twisted lil mofo actually thought by calling 911 after his tacos (pitty he didn't choke on them) telling them his house has burned down, did he really think they wouldn't suspect him....He should be tried as an adult and sent down for the rest of his life