Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Teen kills father to hide bad grades

DR. YO

Maybe we shouldn't read too much into it. He went for tacos because his house burned down (no more food in the house). The kid was probably hungry.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Yelekiah

• Piney

• DR. YO

Maybe we shouldn't read too much into it. He went for tacos because his house burned down (no more food in the house). The kid was probably hungry.

I think we could place the 'insanity' stamp on his forehead if he went to mcdonalds or burger king.

I know its wrong, but its just funny how he killed and went for tako's after :lol:

But was you dad abusive?

Yes very much so...not of a sexual nature but yes very abusive :mellow: I left home eventually...but I still couldn't bring myself to kill him...did think about it, but couldn't do it...and I am glad I didn't

Edited by Beckys_Mom

:lol: @ Leliel

It's about as funny as a toothache...its not freaking funny...if either of you been in that kind of situation you freaking wouldn't find ANY of it funny

<_< :angry2:

Edited by Beckys_Mom

McDonald's? That food sucks :o

He would be insane to go there...

:rolleyes: you don't get it do you...I thought you had more wit <_<

:angry2: god NOW IM p***ED WTF!

I'm just agreeing with Leliel. If you want to get anything off your chest go ahead and do it. What are you p***ed about?

edit:

if either of you been in that kind of situation you freaking wouldn't find ANY of it funny

What the hell do you think you know about me? Get over yourself. I was probably more abused than you were :yes:

Edited by Yelekiah

I'm just agreeing with Leliel. If you want to get anything off your chest go ahead and do it. What are you p***ed about?

edit:

What the hell do you think you know about me? Get over yourself. I was probably more abused than you were :yes:

Don't tell me to get over myself Yel, I don't know you, in the same freaking way you don't know me, I have been in the same situation and for less than just grades...and its not a question of who was more abused than who...till this very day it still hurts and I don't find any part of that story a laughing matter.....I came very close to doing what that kid did more than once now when I think about it and I am not talking about the freaking tacos

:unsure:

These sorts of threads always cause strong reactions in people. That is why I don't go into them anymore. But fighting amongst yourselves doesn't cause anything but more hurt. :no:

same situation and for less than just grades

And I've been in far worse situations.

and I don't find any part of that story a laughing matter

I wasn't laughing at the story if you actually saw what Leliel wrote.

And I've been in far worse situations.

I wasn't laughing at the story if you actually saw what Leliel wrote.

Yea I saw what Leliel wrote but gee I expected more from you as I had always saw you as an intelligent guy that had compassion!!

How can you say you have been in far worse situations when you obviously have no idea what situations I have been in...but hey I am so not doubting that you havent been in any really bad situations at all, and I for one fully understand your situation regardless how bad it may have been.

I recall at the age of 5 once playing up on my teacher just so she could keep me behind after school, then i told her I wanted to die, she broke down at the very thought of a 5yr old wanting to kill herself...and it wasn't the 1st time

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Yea I saw what Leliel wrote

Then why the hell are you flipping out on me for crying out loud? Complain to him!

How can you say you have been in far worse situations

If I'm not mistaken you *just* said you were in the same situation. So I assumed that is what you meant.

Gosh guys, if even one of you had this kind of thing happen in your past that would be tragic, but both of you?

OMG group hug :cry:

Then why the hell are you flipping out on me for crying out loud? Complain to him!

If I'm not mistaken you *just* said you were in the same situation. So I assumed that is what you meant.

HAVE been in the same situation many times over but have also been in a lot worse.

ok if it will make you happy i'll go and flip out at him too...but like I said yel I did expect more from you...scroll up!!

:angry2: Leliel SHAME one you

FYI, BM, what Leliel said has nothing to do with abuse. We don't even know if this kid was abused.

That is very true. Like I said before, emotions run high on these types of threads. :mellow:

FYI, BM, what Leliel said has nothing to do with abuse. We don't even know if this kid was abused.

Well then why did he fear his father so much...what exactly did he fear huh? was it a boring lecture from him, that became the final straw that broke the camels back..do you think that could of been it?

BTW I didn't mean that to sound sarcastic I am just asking

:blink:

HAVE been in the same situation many times over but have also been in a lot worse.

Maybe we can discuss how horrible each other's lives were and screw this thread up. But I'm fairly certain my experiences were worse than yours.

And please, READ my above post. Where does it say the kid was abused? Yea, it doesn't. Another thing you need to get over. :D

edit:

Well then why did he fear his father so much...what exactly did he fear huh? was it a boring lecture from him, that became the final straw that broke the camels back..do you think that could of been it?

There are several kids out there who aren't abused and they just have emotional problems. Trust me, I grew up with bad kids in my neighborhood. Don't always assume abuse is what happened. You're blowing up on me about something you don't even know.

Edited by Yelekiah

Maybe we can discuss how horrible each other's lives were and screw this thread up. But I'm fairly certain my experiences were worse than yours.

And please, READ my above post. Where does it say the kid was abused? Yea, it doesn't. Another thing you need to get over. :D

:rolleyes: I just answered it

These sorts of threads always cause strong reactions in people. That is why I don't go into them anymore. But fighting amongst yourselves doesn't cause anything but more hurt. :no:

I agree with Roo and avoid these threads.

My father killed himself and my mother's second husband was white. He only married her for my grandparents "landholdings" and while pampering his "pure kids" he used me as a "punching clown". It did not cause me to "go postal" it made me want to do better and it made me stronger. The kid was just a wacko!

No way to be sure he was abused... so why assume it? He killed his dad, then went out for tacos. Maybe he was hungry after all day, and shooting. It's basic human nature to eat.

Don't all kids at one point just want to stand up to their parents? I know I made my stand at 15...

Edited by __Kratos__

I agree with Yel and Kratos, there was no way to know if abuse was involved. Yet there are several kids out there who have done shocking things with no prior warnings.

The reason could have been money-driven from the insurance for all we know.