Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
DR. YO

Teen kills father to hide bad grades

155 posts in this topic

smallpackage

There could be another facet to this; The father may have been extremely abusive and the kid was frightened for his own life.

Just adding possibilities.

Exactly. Most people involved in this topic are 'judging a book by it's cover' so to speak. We don't know how this kid grew up, Or what his life was like. He could have been pushed to the point where suicide wasn't the way to end his problems. I really doubt his dad was the normal 'do good in school, get your work done, or no movies next week' type.

Euphoric Deception

Meh, this story doesn't give much information about anything but the murder. I'm with the package dood on this. "This kid is crazy, throw him in the cell." is unsympathetic and simple-minded thinking. I still think hes insane though.. and maybe I am too.. because I find the taco part pretty funny. :o:lol:

Piney

I can...and once more if I had just killed my own father and burned my house to the ground...when I seriously think about it...taco's would be the last thing on my mind..eating anyhting for that matter...

If I had of commited this horrible murder and wanted to dispose of the bodys I think I would be in a state of panick.

I think what he did was ******d up badly and what ever gave him the idea that the police would notice his dad had a bullet in him before the fire...this stupid twisted lil mofo actually thought by calling 911 after his tacos (pitty he didn't choke on them) telling them his house has burned down, did he really think they wouldn't suspect him....He should be tried as an adult and sent down for the rest of his life

:tu: The way it sounds the kid was very "cold" and nutty about it. Not fearful. He would of hid out if he was in a state of fear.

Lapi'che

Bigfoot_Is_Real

Hey if the guy had grades this bad no wonder he went out for tacos after commiting murder :blink:

anyway this couldn't be just about the grades maybe the father had the gun in his room beacause he said he would killl his son if he got bad grades and to prove his point he pulled out this gun the kid gets his grades panickes gets the gun and kills his dad makes 45% sense :geek:

insane_potatoes

Hey if the guy had grades this bad no wonder he went out for tacos after commiting murder :blink:

anyway this couldn't be just about the grades maybe the father had the gun in his room beacause he said he would killl his son if he got bad grades and to prove his point he pulled out this gun the kid gets his grades panickes gets the gun and kills his dad makes 45% sense :geek:

yes then he paniced again cause he killed his dad, so he burt everything and ran to go get taco's trying to forget.

Beckys_Mom

yes then he paniced again cause he killed his dad, so he burt everything and ran to go get taco's trying to forget.

Ohh yes tacos the junk food that can make you forget your troubles even murder...once you have tried our tacos..it will be as if it never happened

:blink::rolleyes:

__Kratos__

Well, it is basic human nature to eat. My theory is he was worried as hell about his father, when worried you eat nothing... barely even drink because your stomach is in such a knot. Once he finally killed his father, 'covered' up the scene with the fire... he had that problem fixed and really didn't think of the next step. With that release of the burden, his hunger pains came back and hit him. He had to ease them by eating and it just so happened the local taco bell was closest to him at the point in time.

Wombat

As someone several pages before said:

He went for tacos becuase he needed an alibi. He had to wait for the house to burn down anyway. By going to Taco Bell he could later tell the cops that he was eating tacos and was far from home. Imagine a lie detector test: "Were you really at Taco Bell when the house burnt down?"

In my opinion, the guy was crazy and very insecure. By showing his dad bad grades, his personality would be attacked and he could not stand it.

Another possibility: Drugs?

Beckys_Mom

More posibilities...Insane, utterly stupid, & brain dead!!

DR. YO
Another possibility: Drugs?

Mabe he was high, killed his dad, and went on a food trip. So he went to Taco Bell. :):)

Lord Umbarger

Maybe he was hopping to use the reciept from the Tace Bell as an aliby, to prove that he wasn't there when all this happened, he was eatign a taco!

DR. YO

We should leave the poor Taco alone. It's not the Tacos fault. :D:D

MysteryLight

I think I have an idea of why this happened. If lets say his father WAS abusive, then it also could've been that his son had some behavioral problems. Behavior has nothing to do with grades. He was probably getting good or ok grades before, but his attitude was always the same. Then he got the bad grades, and this, combined with the behavior, would have put him in a load of trouble. This probably would've resulted in his father sending him to boarding school or some other place for bad kids. So he thought of this beforehand and

knew he would end up in a horrible place that he didn't want to go to so he killed his dad, burned down the house, and went to eat tacos (probably because of a stubborn attitude or he could've thought it was a meal well-deserved, since he succeeded in his goal). But he obviously didn't see it as a two-way street from the start and ended up in a horrible place anyway. :w00t:

DR. YO
and went to eat tacos (probably because of a stubborn attitude or he could've thought it was a meal well-deserved, since he succeeded in his goal).

Or...... Since he burned down the house he forgot his wallet and only had $2.00. :mellow::mellow:

dani10

I don't have to do anything to hide my grades (especially the ones I got this term :no: ) cause my dad is aaalll the way in Singapore:-D

oh wait, he has never asked me for my grades since I started going to the university hahah yay!

MysteryLight

Or...... Since he burned down the house he forgot his wallet and only had $2.00. :mellow::mellow:

For some reason I find that to be very funny

:lol::rofl:

rose_ashes

apparently this kid didn't know much about arson/crime scene investigation. geez.

Nadal

Thatstupid kill your dad cause you got bad grades. See I can understand if the father was abusing him, god knows I hate showing my parents bad grade i get the $*%@# knock out of me.

I say he was abused. Why would he be afraid to show his dad his bad grades if he wasn't going to punish him SERIOUSLY?

We have already been down this track, but it is too difficult to decide on what causes this type of reaction in a child.

DR. YO

It's not the Tacos. :D:D

Perhaps they were part of his treatment plan :blink:

Beckys_Mom

*draws back her breath* no I wont go down this road again *leaves*

CharmedFan3

That is sooooooooooooooo f-ed up!!!

And this???

I think that he should be eligible for the death penalty, here's why...

He KNEW what he was doing was wrong. He premeditated his the killing of his father & for what? A few bad grades that he could probably improve? Then he tried burning up any evidence. That is very cold & calculated. :no::no: This was not an act of passion nor one of self-defense. What the freak is wrong with the DA in Santa Clara County??? If he'd kill over bad grades, what else would he kill for? Someone calling him a nasty name? Someone teasing him about something? I see this kid killing again, til someone stops him permanently. :angry2: :angry2:

I think that tacos should be his last meal!!! I'm sorry but, "Dumb$#i+, you jut murdered your father, burned down your house...what are going to do?" "I'm going to Taco Bell! Murder & covering it up makes me hungry!!!" :rolleyes:

40nrockinon :devil:

I agree with you this trash should be killed!!

Megalomania

lol. The Taco thing is crazy... :lol:

Like a celebration....

"Hooray, I failed school, killed my dad, lit my house on fire, and now I'm going to eat something that could likely be made out of various rodent meat, or, if I'm unlucky, my father's remains!

Hooray!"

They could mkae that into an add or something....

Slogan: "Extremists love the extreme taste!"

TeraLink

Wow... :blink: That is messed up.

Kills his dad... then goes to eat tacos?! :huh:

... Why tacos? :huh:

Anywasys, it's nice to see that not everyone is looking from the father's point-of-view (i.e. Stupid kid killed his father just 'cause of bad grades?!), but also from the son's point-of-view (i.e. What pushed him to that extreme?). Good job, people.

TeraLink Was Here! ;)

Edited by TeraLink