Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
DR. YO

Teen kills father to hide bad grades

155 posts in this topic

Ned Tunacao

To a lesser extent I am very crazy, I once choked a kid at lunch because he took a french fry from my plate without asking. Not to death...but he was visibly shaken. This other time these *******s were punching people in the hallway and i kicked one of them in the nuts. Conclusion?

This kid obviously killed his father and went out for tacos because he had a uncontrollable lust for his mother! Woohoo Freud!

Beckys_Mom
:blink:OOOk then ..!!!

Yelekiah
This kid obviously killed his father and went out for tacos because he had a uncontrollable lust for his mother! Woohoo Freud!

That whole Oedipus Complex? :lol:

Tillghast

To a lesser extent I am very crazy, I once choked a kid at lunch because he took a french fry from my plate without asking. Not to death...but he was visibly shaken.

*Takes the entire french fry tray*

C'mon, what you ganna do?

Edited by Tillghast

Bigfoot_Is_Real

To a lesser extent I am very crazy, I once choked a kid at lunch because he took a french fry from my plate without asking. Not to death...but he was visibly shaken. This other time these *******s were punching people in the hallway and i kicked one of them in the nuts.

okkay....* backs away slowly*