Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

So hard...

wolfspirit

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• wolfspirit

• Nxt2Hvn

There is always a light at the end of the tunnel :tu: configuratively anyway :lol:

Welcome to UM Wolfspirit :tu:

I know how you feel the world if filled with dark but you have to look for some light. Like yesterday I was driving and crying cause I herd the song "Pet"(things happend I would rather not explain) when I look out my window and theres this guy beating on his kid like with his fist. I felt so bad, my friends saw this and did all these thing to cheer me up when we got to the mall. My friend Brian took the cake though he stuck french fries up his nose and walked up to a group of girl and accected like a mentaly chalenged person. he kept asking the girls if they would go out with him. I was laughing so hard because one said yes. Im finding it hard to write right now cause Im laughing so hard from the memory. So see if you have good friends not everything will be bad. Even when your boyfriend breaks-up with you you can always fall back on them for support.