Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

RAF Ghost Photograph

Loonboy

Very convincing photo LB. I think this one is fair dinkum biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loonboy

• Tommy

• PurpleStuart

• GIZZIE

Guest Guest

Wake up and smell the coffe u unbelievers...Who knows really how the guy got to be near mashed potatoes, but the fact is, it is real...VERY real..

Anyone want to question on how I am so sure that it is...? wink.gif

Yes, Venticia, why don't you go ahead and amaze us with your incredible knowledge of all things paranormal and how it is you know for certain that this photo is authentic. No doubt your expertise will astound and humble us into an awkward yet satisfyingly shameful silence. rolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jacfu

Or they say it was a ghost so that they don't have to admit that they thought the guy was really dead.

"Oops, um, sorry Frank. We sent a letter home to your family already with this pic. You don't mind pretending you are a ghost for awhile do you? Don't want to make the military look bad, do ya?"

• 3 weeks later...

I know it may seem hard to believe, but it is very possible to fall into a propellar - when I was a lot younger I spent some time in the Air Training Corps and while spending a weekend on an airfield i saw a very narrow escape from a similar incident. Many aeroplanes with propellers, particularly the older ones require someone to spin the prop to start them up. i saw one chap do just that only for the plane to lurch forward he lept back and only just missed being sliced into pieces. All propelled planes are likely to have the propeller fairly close to the ground, a year later some poor fellow lost the tip of his finger, accidents happen and far too frequently I'm afraid. unsure.gif

• 4 weeks later...

1916 was the time of World War I, Now theese are piolates from the Royal Air Force,If The troop acctually fell into a propellar(OUCH) The picture DOES contain a ghost of a formally living human!! So yes ill take your word about the accident and buy that the picture holds a Ghost devil.gif