Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

what is the deal with that

Abducted

I reaserched a bunch of alien abduction cases and found that aliens offten take sperm cells from men,with women they often stick a needle in the novel (were fertillization often begains,than these women become pregnant soon to relize that in the morning they baby is missing and doctors can't explain it,their are no marks of removel,or chemicals,parts or resido left from were the child was,under hypnosis the mother reveals a story of having her child taken by aliens and than visiting her child and naming it..then never again seeing it but the aliens tell her ir's ok but that they must keep the child(sometimes it appears to be a shocked hybrid that seems cocerned it is part human,maybe aliens don't need to conquer earth.....just keep abducting helpless men and women then,steal they're kids. why take the earth when it's future can be theirs without a fight:cry:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Abducted

• BuhiBuhi-Kun

• colorless

• Benjo Koolzooie

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it is freaky.

I was glad to see at least one full stop or "period" near the end of the post! laugh.gif