Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Albinos on Hicks Road, San Jose, California

I am

So I live in California, and I've heard of an 'Albino Colony' in San Jose on Hicks Road. And I was just wondering if anyone else has seen, or heard about them.

Someone I know says their car got swarmed by a bunch of them, but I don't want to base a belief on one person who could easily be full of sh**. Especially since he was trying to impress a girl. :rolleyes:

I would give you guys some links, or more info if I could, but I just couldn't find any sites with useful information.

Here's the best I found: http://streetracing.tiora.net/boards/printthread.php?t=66124

Just look at it and you'll relize it sucks... :wacko:

albino's aren't cryptids really, but it still sounds like a cool place, think of all the sunscreen! :P

What are they suppose to be? Albino humans?

That WOULD be creepy.. but nothin creeps me out (as far as humans) than inbred redneck/hicks/mountain men...

(think of the movie "Wrong Turn" and/or the X-Files episode with the family of inbreds...)

*shudders*

That WOULD be creepy.. but nothin creeps me out (as far as humans) than inbred redneck/hicks/mountain men...

(think of the movie "Wrong Turn" and/or the X-Files episode with the family of inbreds...)

*shudders*

BOO!

Lapi'che

Sounds like a story to me, but if you do find a place let me know cause I'll be visiting San Jose in the spring. =Rubs palms together and giggles uncontrolably=

*shudders*

I haven't seen those... It might interest you to know though that the kid who said his car got swarmed was a red neck :P.

Sounds like a story to me, but if you do find a place let me know cause I'll be visiting San Jose in the spring. =Rubs palms together and giggles uncontrolably=

Hmmm... You should try driving through hicks road at night, maybe you'll see something. But, don't ever stop your car :wacko: .

*shudders*

Read the short story "The Dunwich Horror" by H.P. Lovecraft, it will strengthen that fear with paranoia...which is how fear is best served....

*shudders*

OMG YES! like the guy from House of Wax or the guys from House of the 1000 corpses.

TO start with, if I go to a hicktown I would probably get murdered just cause I'm latin :-p

Second, its SCARY!

thatd be scary, bein jumped bi a load of albinos

i can see it now

:(albino wearing sunscreen and bling) Yo give us all ya money! Fo' real!

Me an my crew want respect

albino 2:Yea! 'Spect yo! Bling!

:lol: :lol:

Again I say 'Tempt me" mwhahaha. Me likid the albino peeps. Dey be me freends. U said a hick told u bout it? U got hicks in Cali?

That sounds EXACTLY like what I've been hearing around here... I wonder how many other Albino Villages there are out there and how long they've been there...

Thank you so much for the link vertigoflow.

This is easy enough to find out, get in your car, go to Hicks Road, and do a little bit of exploring. Problem solved. We'll be waiting to hear from you. :yes:

Maybe they're just Goth streakers?????

:w00t:

I just got a mental image of Mana streaking. Dear Lord.