Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Canada blames U.S. for exporting gun violence

Fluffybunny

Yup, all of the Soviet tankss in World War Two had Swastikas alright.

Shut up. You have no clue what you are talking about.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PLO

• __Kratos__

• Stellar

• XNavyGunner

LOL, ok friend for your benefit ill de-construct what i said, as it seems that u didnt get to grips with english used.

"i'll buy an old decomisioned soviet T-34[maybe a tiger, but thats kinda makin a statement, especially if i kept the swastikas on it lol]"

now thats what i said, NOW i'll underline the area of the sentence that was in referance to swastikas, it's ok mate i'll try and be as simple as i can.

i'll buy an old decomisioned soviet T-34[maybe a tiger, but thats kinda makin a statement, especially if i kept the swastikas on it lol]

now, if u pay attention to the underlined area u can see that there is reference to a tiger, just for the record it is not the big yellow stripey kind that eats people or large mamals, its the big metaly kind. I suppose it was my fault, i failed to add the word tank to the tiger part. Now being the afficiando, that u so clearly are of WWII military ordanence u would of course know Tigers[remember not the big feline ones] Tanks would often have swastikas or other Nazi identifications concerning their battalions etc.

is this adaqaute?, i'm not sure if a man of your towering intellect will humble himself to read this, but feel free anytime to teach of your infinte knowledge concerning tigers[the tanks] and T-34's.

ROFL, idiot.

Alright sorry. I was watching a show on tanks just yesterday and I was sure they refered to the Soviet Tanks as tigers.

For person with such a superior intellegent, I don't think you realize quite how bad you made yourself look with that outburst :tu:

Anyway, back on topic.

The issue at hand is not who provided who with weapons, or not patrolling the borders, or even the re-habillitating of convicts. The issue lies with both Canada and the USA.

The issue is gun control in general, and the types available. Strickter regulations should be put on the types of firearms available, and to who. That means putting people throught courses to insure they are properly educated in gun use, and that these people are fit to have a gun.

Cutting out guns in our society all together is just completly illogical. The notion behind it is indeed a logical one: Get rid of the guns, and you get rid of gun related crimes.

But to remove guns from are society COMPLETLY? That would set us back 300 years.

In this century, we are the safest, healthiest, and generally well off. Getting rid of guns would force us to vert to spears and bow and arrows, like PLO said.

Now let me ask you...do you honestly think that crimes and violence would go down if we replace guns with something CHEAPER to manufacture, and EASIER to use?

Of course not.

Yes.

Why?

Yup, all of the Soviet tankss in World War Two had Swastikas alright.

Shut up. You have no clue what you are talking about.

Smart words... considering he wasnt talking about the Soviet T-34 but the German Tiger tank... Good job!

:rolleyes:

Maybe you shouldnt jump the gun that quickly...

But to remove guns from are society COMPLETLY? That would set us back 300 years.

How would it set us back 300 years? It would do no such thing.

In this century, we are the safest, healthiest, and generally well off. Getting rid of guns would force us to vert to spears and bow and arrows, like PLO said.

And thats because of private ownership of guns? Getting rid of guns wouldnt force us to revert to spears, bows and arrows at all. People with guns wouldnt necessarly replace their guns with spears and bows. These weapons arent a necessity. And so what if spears and bows became popular?

Now let me ask you...do you honestly think that crimes and violence would go down if we replace guns with something CHEAPER to manufacture, and EASIER to use?

Of course not.

Oh boy. Those are already available to people, and people arent reaching for those. Its much harder to kill someone with a spear or a bow than it is with a pistol, and spears and bows are quite harder to conceal aswell... What does "cheaper to manufacture" have to do with anything? Guns are quite abundant already. Easier to use? Perhaps operating them is easier, but they're not as effective as guns.

Edited by Stellar

Amazing how the left believes in do a s I say and not as I do. They believe in personal choice for what they believe in but want to dictate to others what they believe in.

Abotions are OK because it's a personal choice but guns are evil. You know what? You idiots have no right to dictate whether or not I can own a firearm. Your safety? Is that my problem? No. My gun is only a threat to those who break into my home.

And thats because of private ownership of guns? Getting rid of guns wouldnt force us to revert to spears, bows and arrows at all. People with guns wouldnt necessarly replace their guns with spears and bows. These weapons arent a necessity. And so what if spears and bows became popular?

Why wouldn't it? You don't want some way to defend yourself?

So what if spears and bows become popular? :blink: You would just be complaining about them then because of spear crimes and people shot with arrows. :rolleyes: They kill to you know.

Oh boy. Those are already available to people, and people arent reaching for those. Its much harder to kill someone with a spear or a bow than it is with a pistol, and spears and bows are quite harder to conceal aswell... What does "cheaper to manufacture" have to do with anything? Guns are quite abundant already. Easier to use? Perhaps operating them is easier, but they're not as effective as guns.

Easier to use, cheaper, and super easy to conceal... knives... daggers. After some short practice you can throw a throwing knife half-decently. You want to outlaw them to?

Criminals will always find some way to get the upper hand in doing their crimes... criminals have been evolving for over a thousand years. What makes you think you can so easily stop them by taking all guns away from the innocent people?

Amazing how the left believes in do a s I say and not as I do. They believe in personal choice for what they believe in but want to dictate to others what they believe in.

Gee... Im sure you're different. You've never said that people shouldnt commit crime.

:rolleyes:

Abotions are OK because it's a personal choice but guns are evil.

Who says abortions are ok?

What about "Abortions are ok because its a personal choice but murder is evil"?

You idiots have no right to dictate whether or not I can own a firearm.

Yet your country has every right to dictate which one of its citizens can and cant? Yet you have every right to dictate the laws we're supposed to follow?

Your safety? Is that my problem? No.

How selfish and barbaric.

My gun is only a threat to those who break into my home.

Maybe so, but your neighbours could very well be a threat to those inside a certain bank at the wrong time.

Why wouldn't it? You don't want some way to defend yourself?

Why wouldnt it? I dont personally own a gun, nor a spear or bow right now... Those who have guns wont necessairly get spears or bows.

You would just be complaining about them then because of spear crimes and people shot with arrows.

Maybe I would. And if that became a problem (which I doubt it would, seeing as how they're big, clumbsy, inaccurate and cant be concealed) I would complain about them. Whats your problem with that?

Easier to use, cheaper, and super easy to conceal... knives... daggers. After some short practice you can throw a throwing knife half-decently. You want to outlaw them to?

Maybe I do want to ban all but kitchen knives... so whats your point?

Criminals will always find some way to get the upper hand in doing their crimes... criminals have been evolving for over a thousand years. What makes you think you can so easily stop them by taking all guns away from the innocent people?

So why not permit people to own grenades?

"In this century, we are the safest"

no were not, far from it, based on the death rates during this centuary, i'd probably say its the most dangerous[well, the 1900's, technicaly were in the 2000's now but u know what i mean] and it doesnt really seem to be getting any safer. More guns, more deaths.

Gee... Im sure you're different. You've never said that people shouldnt commit crime.

And I haven't commited any so what's your point?

Yet your country has every right to dictate which one of its citizens can and cant? Yet you have every right to dictate the laws we're supposed to follow?

Who's telling your country what laws to floow? And yes we have the right to regulate who owns guns here.

How selfish and barbaric.

Are we friends, family, or neighbors? No. Then Why should your welfare be my problem.

Worry about your own country, and quit crying about ours.

no were not, far from it, based on the death rates during this centuary, i'd probably say its the most dangerous[well, the 1900's, technicaly were in the 2000's now but u know what i mean] and it doesnt really seem to be getting any safer. More guns, more deaths.

Less sickness and disease. Deaths from these are FAR less now then ever. Sickness and disease have always killed more people then wars.

well up untill 2001 from 1900 its like this, this IS not counting disease of course, but as you said disease is a bigger killer, i know the flu epidemic at the turn of the 19th centuary killd at least 40 million, so altogether its probably in the region of 200-300 million deaths in this centuary. now, im pretty sure you'd be hard pushed to find a more violent period in history.

Deaths by War and Oppression:

Genocide and Tyranny:

Military Deaths in War:

Civilian Deaths in War:

Man-made Famine:

TOTAL:

also please note this does not include homicide rates, which there were around 10-12 million between 1990-1999 alone. records are very ahrd to find of this from the first half of the centuary.

also i find this kinda funny[though its pretty horrible] 30,000 people were eaten by tigers in British india at the start of the centuary, LOL WAR ON TIGERS.

Edited by PLO

"Worry about your own country, and quit crying about ours"

why do u dislike Ernesto then?, he wasnt american, practice what u preach.

Because any enemy of my country is an enemy of mine.

Bla bla Bla...I think you all should stand back to back, take ten paces, turn and wet your pants! :blush: Again, the best way to control crime isn't by controlling guns, it's by controlling the criminals. I won't go into detail, sometimes people are mean in nature and arguing is the only past time they know. :sleepy:

Love/Peace :whistle:

"Because any enemy of my country is an enemy of mine"

i didnt realise he conducted any guerilla or revolutionary warfare in america. and if u think his actions in Cuba were directed against america, in a way your right. Cuba was the ultimate hedonistic paradise controlld by america and its corrupt politicians and criminal underworld, but i guess if you support this kind of corruption and decadence, i can see how these figuers throughout history have annoyed you. fair enough.

please, how do you define an enemy of your country?

Edited by PLO

please, how do you define an enemy of your country?

Those who hate or wish it ill are my enemies. And I admit I have no compassion or sympathy for them.

"or wish it ill"

where do you draw the lines here?, many many orginisations, companys, goverments corporations all american act in ways that could be considered ill deeds against your nation. Do you hate them all?

ok how about this so everyone can be happy. the fault is half and half .

the usa sells guns and canada buys them. so its 50%canada that buys them and 50% of usa that sells them

ok is everyone happy now?

Yes well, now we have stuff like TVs and the internet which shows us these deaths, makign it seem like now there is more than in the past. I'd say we are safer now than in certain times in the past. There were plenty of wars in the past aswell, and due to the religious oppression and the lack of sanitary conditions, you also had to worry about that.

Then we can also take into consideration the lifespan. Many people die of disease even now, rather than "old age". The difference being that now, people dont die as early as in the past.

Again, the best way to control crime isn't by controlling guns, it's by controlling the criminals.

Well ok, lets control the criminals :rolleyes:

Ovbiously the best way is to control the criminals, but thats one of the difficulties that the world is facing...

ok how about this so everyone can be happy. the fault is half and half .

the usa sells guns and canada buys them. so its 50%canada that buys them and 50% of usa that sells them

ok is everyone happy now?

Lol, we having talked about which country to blame it on since page 3...