Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Illuminati" Symbolism

Chris_com28

Are there any good books you can recommen on Illuminati assocaited symoblism. I'm uninterested (well I'm trying to be) in anything of the conspiracy nature as it contains too much negativity for me to handle right now so I'm looking for something that's purely about the symbolism.

I'm also looking for symbols that are easy to verify like if they have maps showing the layout of cetain cities and building plans that show obvious " " patterns and such.

I'm hoping this might give me a good background and help ease me into the more disturbing subjects. I also would like to get back into reading again.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris_com28

• MK ULTRA

• Yelekiah

I got a great book for Christmas called Codex Magica by Texe Mars-Over 1000 pics of secret Illuminati handshakes,symbols etc.Its a great book but ultimately like most Illuminati,NWO theorys accuse the members of secret societies of being satanists,hellbent on taking over the world.So read it sitting down but with a pinch of salt.

I think you can get it on Amazon.£25 quid.

David Icke's The Biggest Secret has some intersesting pics and theories about street layouts,bloodlines etc but may be a bit "far out"(alot of crap too) for some. :D

Well here are some quotes on some symbolism from various books. Pick which quote you like the best and try and see if the book is on Amazon.

“Wallace's reasons for wanting to introduce the Great Seal onto the American currency were based on his belief that America was reaching a turning point in her history and that great spiritual changes were imminent. He believed that the 1930s represented a time when a great spiritual awakening was going to take place which would precede the creation of the one-world state.”

- Michael Howard, The Occult Conspiracy, p.95

The first attempts at including the All-Seeing Eye on the seal were not successful. The first die of the Great Seal was cut from brass in 1782. In 1825, 1841, 1877, 1885, and 1902, new dies were cut, but each time the reverse went uncut and unused . . . the Illuminati's plan for the New World Order had not been advanced far enough, yet, to be announced.

The New World Order is an expression that has been used by illuminized Freemasonry since the days of Weishaupt to signify the coming world government. “It is necessary to establish a universal regime over the whole world”, Weishaupt had said. (Writings of the Illuminati, 1780)

“These considerations lead us to an interesting topic, the Eye of Mind or the Eye of Horus ... and conveying the idea of the 'All seeing Eye'. The end set before the Egyptian neophyte was illumination, that is to be 'brought to light'. The Religion of Egypt was the Religion of the Light.”

Thomas Milton Stewart, Symbolism of the Gods of the Egyptians and The Light They Throw on Freemasonry, London, England, Baskerville Press, Ltd., 1927, p. 5

“On the reverse of our nation's Great Seal is an unfinished pyramid to represent human society itself, imperfect and incomplete. Above floats the symbol of the esoteric orders, the radiant triangle with its all-seeing eye. ... There is only one possible origin for these symbols, and that is the secret societies which came to this country 150 years before the Revolutionary War. ... There can be no question that the great seal was directly inspired by these orders of the human Quest, and that it set forth the purpose for this nation. ...”

- Manly P. Hall, The Secret Destiny of America, pp. 174, 181.

“The All-Seeing Eye is one of the oldest hieroglyphics of the Deity. The triangle also is a cabalistic symbol of the most remote antiquity...

The descent of the mystic eye and triangle in the form of a capstone to this mysterious monument [the Great Pyramid of Gizeh] of all times and nations, is to us as a people most pregnant with significance. The motto, Novus Ordo Seclorum, is a quotation from the 4th Ecologue and was borrowed in turn by Virgil from the mystic Sylbylline records.

The entire quotation is as follows: ‘Novus Ordo Seclorum altered from Magnus Soeclorum Ordo, a mighty order of the ages born anew. Both the prophetic Virgin and Saturnian kingdoms now return. Now a new progeny is let down from the heavens. Favor, chaste Lucina, the boy soon to be born in whom the iron age shall come to an end, and the golden one shall arise again in the whole earth.’”

Chapter 14: Great Cycle, Global Grid And Multidimensional Physics: The Historical Perspective

“...the All-Seeing Eye, ...to the Egyptian initiates was the emblem of Osiris, the Creator.”

“... His [Osiris] power was symbolized by an Eye over a Sceptre. The Sun was termed by the Greeks the Eye of Jupiter, and the Eye of the World; and his is the All-Seeing Eye in our Lodges.”

- Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, pp. 15-16; 472

Thanks. I decided to buy Codex Magica from Amazon. I should arrive fairly soon but stuff that I've ordered seems to be delayed quite a bit. I'll also check out those other books later. They all seem very good.

Even The Biggest Secret (I downloaded the ebook a while ago) had some interesting stuff in it. Lots of stuff about ancient reptilian symbolism though it seems a bit complicated with his talk about what he thinks the Earth was really like. I think you really need to know a lot of things to be able to find out if it's true or not.

Hope you enjoy it dude. :tu: Its a really fat book,and will hopefully keep you entertained for ages.

Definately food for thought,although some pics and hand symbols seem a bit contrived.

About 600 pages isn't it. Almost like those David Icke books. They seem small when you download them but when you actually look at them in the shops they're massive.

I'm only beggining to look at such things but they do seem a little suspect.

I think what you should do though if look at the original sources and have a little background info as some of them may have another explanation.

So how has the book affected you? Do you believe anything evil is going on? Marrs kind of hypes it up I think by telling us we'll be convinced that a secret society is covertly pushing for a Satanic world goverment. I don't quite take it that far but I think it will help me understand them and their intent more.

I wrote a really long post earlier but it didn't compute! <_< anyway.

I think the thing with secret societs and the so called "Illuminati" is that their secrets are so well hidden and because of the pyramid structure of these groups only the few at the top will know the whole truth.

I like to keep an open mind so im not in any position to blame/accuse certain groups of being satanic or evil but it seems alot of these groups use symbols/hand shakes etc to "show off" their gang signs.

An interesting opinion of these secret symbols are discussed in the book as these 12 reasons why they "do what they do"-

secrecy

magic

build

power

pride

elitism

signal

wealth

please

invocation

encourage

rebellion

There's a lot of crap,religous extremism and rascism when it comes to NWO/Illuminati matters so you gotta seperate the obvious BS(page 411-Scott Bakula,page 534-a member from NSync giving a peace sign?,most of Icke's lizard stuff,etc)from the real deal-strange meetings at Bohemian Grove,Skull and Bones,911, etc.

From what I understand most of the secret societies (especially the Masons,apparantly)are driven by a need to rebuild the Tower of Babel,(Solomans Temple?)try to overthrow God and fulfill a dire ancient prophecy,creating a dawn of a new age(Novus orso Seclorum) also known as Armageddon.The end of the world.

I think their still p***ed at God for making us all speak different languages for building the tower at Babel and instead of inheriting the Earth,man shall start again on his own terms.

:huh: Only a chosen few who know these secrets will survive and be God like in their new kingdoms.

I take most of it with a pinch of salt. ;) but interesting to say the least.