Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Oakville Blob

ToySouljah

I was watching Unsovled Mysteries today when I got up and they had a report on a strange gelatinous material that began to rain down in August of 1994 in Oakville, Washington.

Here's a link http://www.rense.com/ufo/flubber.htm

Alot of people got sick after exposure and small animals including pets died after the events took place.

Just wanted to know if anyone had heard anything more about this stuff. One explaination they gave was that the military was doing test bombings and had blown up a school of jellyfish and then they had been sucked up into the air (evaporated?) and then rained down.

I searched the topics here, but couldn't find anything.

Edit to fix link - Dot :tu:

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mako_Torriblaidd

• ToySouljah

• lkayn

• popcorn

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like napalm that didnt light...... Hmmm its gasoline basickly which is an organic fuel basickly. The fumes could kill them............ Hmmm, or maybe its something more sinister.

Jelly fish probably wouldnt do that.

hm, and theres been no conclusion of what it was. least theres no conclusion of what it had been on that site, it stayed 'unknown material' at the end of the article.

interesting non-the less though.

Thats one I've never heard of...

Me neither, I did find some more info though...lol...guess I should have looked a little further down the google page. The human blood cells found in the blob could link it to chem-trails. Medical Doctors speak out

I too found the jellyfish story kind of far fetched, but hey stranger things have happened. :yes:

Napalm................... definately, its rather hard to clasify when its not on fire blazeing like jelly blobs from hell.

Napalm................... definately, its rather hard to clasify when its not on fire blazeing like jelly blobs from hell.

Thats true. So totally true...

Thats true. So totally true...

Thankyou.

Napalm is white (heavy) gasoline mixed with a lye compound made by 'Borax' to gelitinized it and it smells like gasoline. I am sure they would of all smelled it.

Lapi'che

I saw that episode of Unsolved Mysteries too, and I must say it certainly wasn't napalm or jellyfish, because any person in that town would have known the difference right away. The gel that rained down was clear in color and contained white blood cells. Yuck!

• 5 years later...

Wouldn't surprise me at all if it was some secret millitary experiment. Some kind of biological warfare. Snakes.