Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Arby's Meat Myth

ColonelJ

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yelekiah

• stacy274

• Lord Umbarger

I <3 Arby's

totally agree

I third that.

-------

Interesting legend btw.

Gotta send this to my friend, he eats Arby's all the time, wonder if he'll beleive it.

I was surprised to see the legend of the McDonalds worm meat in there! I remember hearing that one as a child. It was ten years before I willingly ate at McDonalds again! By then I had aquired a taste for Burger King and could never adjust to the McDonalds burgers.

There was another legend which I wish they would've touched on. The one about KFC changing thier name to that because they nolonger used real chickens or that they had started using genetically modified chickens with six legs and the such. All of them are B.S. but, still, I read each of them with interest. Always good for a laugh!

Got this pm from VladTepesNyC a few minutes ago.

you must be on crack or a forigener to not like arbys.yuck fest?????? i bet youre like indian or asian or somthing.get a clue man

Good to see he's not racist. :D

Anyway, the Arby's story is interesting. :tu:

Well I dont know much about Arby's but I do know that Wendy's uses old overcooked meat in their chilli, days old.

Former wendy's grill master B) Lunch shift

P.S. Dont ever order their nuggets or their salads, trust me on this. ;)

you must be on crack or a forigener to not like arbys.yuck fest?????? i bet youre like indian or asian or somthing.get a clue man

You're the one who needs a clue or two, VladTepesNyC. :D

There was another legend which I wish they would've touched on. The one about KFC changing thier name to that because they nolonger used real chickens or that they had started using genetically modified chickens with six legs and the such. All of them are B.S. but, still, I read each of them with interest. Always good for a laugh!

You mean this one? http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/kfc.asp

Haha Wendy's edible styrofoam...

Well I dont know much about Arby's but I do know that Wendy's uses old overcooked meat in their chilli, days old.

Former wendy's grill master B) Lunch shift

P.S. Dont ever order their nuggets or their salads, trust me on this. ;)

Ewww..... I used to eat their chili and salads! I used to like their potatoes, then they started tasting like coffee grinds..... blah!

Guess I will have to stick with making my own chili!!!!!!! ;)

Arby's has never really looked appealing to me. I'm not much into roast beef, and what not.

But I must say, that melted cheese sauce that I see everywhere looks tempting.

"I'm so hungry, I could eat at Arby's!"

yeah this Wendy's info is most disturbing...I like they're chili :( well..not anymore, lol

Arby's is gross. With or without gel.

:ph34r:

Shhhhh!!! Don't tell ...but my husband once worked at Arby's , and he said that the meat (shock of all shocks) is real meat, but it is not real roast beef !!!!!! :w00t: