Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

U.S. Army - The Year in Photos

__Kratos__

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PadawanOsswe

• PLO

• Stellar

• __Kratos__

Top Posters In This Topic

sh**... I keep picturing a chevy among one of those pictures...

man the sound track cracks me up, they should have bruce springstein born in the USA, perhaps a bit ofwarren zeevon.

its also funny, but not really how that tune coincides with certain pictures, actually pretty frightnin

HI FIVE!!!! OOOOOH YEAH!!!!, GIMME A BEER!!!!

Edited by PLO

I was in the Army for 8 years. These kinds of pictorials really bug me because they are not at all representative of Army life. Recruiters love these kinds of things because when you see them they make the life look really interesting, really positive...That isn't the case at all...

I think the photos are beautiful...I also wish that truth in advertising laws applied to the military....

hehehe just a shame so many military defence contractors *cough...lockeahd...*cough*...Boeing... are such big advertisment companys too, odd coincidence and that several of the largest media networks in america are own by, the MILITRAY!!!, oh happy days.

i know personal friends that have served in army[british] for many years, in infantry no less, say what u want but as soon as they found out their next theatre of operations was Iraq, what did they do?, they left. imo the most intelligent thing.

sh**... I keep picturing a chevy among one of those pictures...

lol, same here :lol:

I was in the Army for 8 years. These kinds of pictorials really bug me because they are not at all representative of Army life. Recruiters love these kinds of things because when you see them they make the life look really interesting, really positive...That isn't the case at all...

I think the photos are beautiful...I also wish that truth in advertising laws applied to the military....

they werent portraying war to be fun. they were showing the little tid-bits of peace in Iraq that they have over there every now-and-then.

man the sound track cracks me up, they should have bruce springstein born in the USA, perhaps a bit ofwarren zeevon.

its also funny, but not really how that tune coincides with certain pictures, actually pretty frightnin

HI FIVE!!!! OOOOOH YEAH!!!!, GIMME A BEER!!!!

DONT INSULT BOB SEIGER!!! THAT SONG IS A CLASSIC! :o