Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

BagoDemon

Shadow Sentinel

:unsure2: jesus christ dude, I don't know if that thing even is an actual creature. I just got back from my 2 night trip and it was the epidemy of unexpected happenings. I'll post the story up eventually. But jesus christ, you have no idea how smart that creature is :no: . There's more to this creature and the FBI seems to be involved with half of this thing. As I said it's a long story, I'll post it when I have the time. :unsure:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shadow Sentinel

• BigDaddy_GFS

• Paranormalcy

• truth seeker

Oh, come on!!! We NEED this story!

On the upside, it's good to know you're alive, just don't take too long posting :)

--Jon

Spill it, Shadow.

You know you want to.

We know you want to.

Tell your tory now, before the MIB shuts you down.

Color me skeptical on your hype but interested in the story. Just present the facts, if there are any.

This document of someone researching your myth in Texas posted this on a website... hope this helps understand what it could be. On this website this person writing this document has done extensive research on it saying they were once known as a type of WITCH.

http://www.geocities.com/asdzani/navajo/skinwalk.html

Interesting topic...

Matt

Dude, you stole my avatar! :angry2:

• 6 months later...

A few months ago I posted this topic and haven't been able to post my data I collected because of certain problems. I WILL post them later tonight and just a little spoiler to everyone, the government focuses on supernatural things, not just alien.

post-28461-1154049528.jpg

A few months ago I posted this topic and haven't been able to post my data I collected because of certain problems. I WILL post them later tonight and just a little spoiler to everyone, the government focuses on supernatural things, not just alien.

its that werefolf ??? spooky :cry::cry:

its that werefolf ??? spooky :cry::cry:

It looked like a graveyard shrouded in mist to me.....is that supposed to be some sort of abnormality?

My regret's, I did not post my data logs like I said I would, a family emergency had came up in the middle of my post. :( I will try once more later on today :yes:

oh please hurry. ps did it look like my avatar

so its a shape shifter? honestly i really just dont believe in shape shifters........but i believe in skin walkers how that for irony? ;)

alien :)

It looked like a graveyard shrouded in mist to me.....is that supposed to be some sort of abnormality?

look on The Undertaker. that's abnormal. he should doing wrestle

Well, maybe it's not really 'Bagodemon'....

Could it be 'Bag-o-Demons'?????

A new product concocted by some as-yet-unseen siniister mastermind. inspired by the 'Barrel-o-Monkeys' toy created in decades past.

Or was was it supposed to be 'Bagel Demon'? You know, the dreaded scourge of the baked goods industry? If you were distrurbed by the Jason Biggs apple pie scene from 'Amrerican Pie', you dare not imagine what this fiend is capable of.

oh please shut up!