Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2006 Predictions

newantt

Didn't the SIDS one get confirmed? I remeber there were a few studies in 2006 on SIDS.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hans Dolbrook

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• LostLittleGirl

• Princess Serenity

1. Britney Spears divorces Kevin and marries another singer. -------This half happened

2. Bruce Willis will marry a 19-20 year old model. ------ I think hes dating a younger model

6. Bush's popularity will continue to worsen until he starts bringing troops home.------- this is just a fact anyway not a prediction

8. Bush will not ne impeached because of the Republican majorities in Congress. The Republicans will never impeach him.----- Another fact

15. Vaccines for lung cancer, colon cancer, and stomach cancer will come out in 2006.------theres a vaccine for cervical cancer..but its not even all that just perverts hpv which causes cervical cancer.

17. Scientists will discover a hormone in the brain that will help people lose weight.-----this is true...the hormone is linked to appetite

19. The troops will start coming home in 2006.-----and yeah they come home to visit every 8 months thats about it.

Close but no cigar. On top of all the other ones that were not even close.

I predict that she will add one more pack of cigs a day and be a piece of beef jerkey by the end of 07'.

Also her new movie coming out, "Sylvia Browne and The Insane Clown Posey."

Edited by ericraven2003

1. Britney Spears divorces Kevin and marries another singer. -------This half happened

2. Bruce Willis will marry a 19-20 year old model. ------ I think hes dating a younger model

6. Bush's popularity will continue to worsen until he starts bringing troops home.------- this is just a fact anyway not a prediction

8. Bush will not ne impeached because of the Republican majorities in Congress. The Republicans will never impeach him.----- Another fact

15. Vaccines for lung cancer, colon cancer, and stomach cancer will come out in 2006.------theres a vaccine for cervical cancer..but its not even all that just perverts hpv which causes cervical cancer.

17. Scientists will discover a hormone in the brain that will help people lose weight.-----this is true...the hormone is linked to appetite

19. The troops will start coming home in 2006.-----and yeah they come home to visit every 8 months thats about it.

LOL 1) barely happened. Only number 2 and 6 are the true.

Also her new movie coming out, "Sylvia Browne and The Insane Clown Posey."

You're kidding right?