Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2006 Predictions

newantt

I predict Sylvia will smoke herself to death in 07' and become human beef jerkey(the smoked kind).

:w00t: *chokes on laughter*

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hans Dolbrook

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• LostLittleGirl

• Princess Serenity

:w00t: *chokes on laughter*

:lol: ...That was damn funny....you don't exactly need to be psychic to realize that smoking 3 packs a day MIGHT just lead to your premature demise do you...... :rofl:

I don't know if you've already seen these, but here's a couple of good clips of Sylvia Browne messing up big time on the Montel Williams show:

Youtube clip 1

Youtube clip 2

As well as showing how much of a fraud she is, these clips also demonstrate what a cynical, insensitive, pompous, arrogant low-life Browne is.

I used to watch Montel when his show was aired here in the UK a few years back, and I thought he made a decent host, but why he gives a platform to this woman who is so obviously a charlatan is beyond me.

8. Bush will not be impeached because of the Republican majorities in Congress. The Republicans will never impeach him.

Yea...how 'bout that Republican majority in Congress........oh wait, the Democrats have majority...

Yea...how 'bout that Republican majority in Congress........oh wait, the Democrats have majority...

Everything she said is logically guessed. I could have guessed this list just from regular knoweledge and reading the newspaper. Whatever, I don't believe psychics can do anything. They are just trying to make a buck like the rest of us.

she's just really full of p*** and wind.and she's an idiot if she smokes 4 packs of smokes a day too!

It doesn't look like numbers 6 and 19 will come true.

Number 8 is flat out wrong. The Republicans lost their majority status this year. I geuss good ole Silvia forgot it was an election year.

• 2 weeks later...

this lady is a con artist!she is just been lucky and smart enough to not get caught!

What do you guys think about bible codes? It says that America is going to have a military draft this year, kinda looks like its going to happen based on things happening in the middle east :unsure:

Why would any serious person pay attention to anything said on a cheesebag show like Montel's, or use it to draw conclusions about psychics in general, or anything else for that matter?

Should our opinions of doctors, lawyers, psychologists, or any other class of persons proceed from what happens on these dumb TV shows? God, I hope not.

Why would any serious person pay attention to anything said on a cheesebag show like Montel's, or use it to draw conclusions about psychics in general, or anything else for that matter?

Should our opinions of doctors, lawyers, psychologists, or any other class of persons proceed from what happens on these dumb TV shows? God, I hope not.

well since i do not have 25$ to buy one of her books,and make her richer where else should i look?i do'nt think all psychics are bogus,but she sure as hell is! :w00t:

well since i do not have 25$ to buy one of her books,and make her richer where else should i look?i do'nt think all psychics are bogus,but she sure as hell is! :w00t:

I mean I wouldn't pay attention to her at all. I especially wouldn't buy her books.

I mean I wouldn't pay attention to her at all. I especially wouldn't buy her books.

OKEY DOKEY! :D i hate buying a newspaper if she's in it! :devil:

Sylvia Brown. A Felon that cant otherwise get gainful employment, so she exploits peoples weak minds by telling them she can see things they cant, after they tell her everything they want her to see about what they need to know. If Sylvia hack was really psychic, she wouldn't be a felon now would she!?

how about 50 cent? :devil::devil::devil:

well theys meduim can be rigth and can be wrong but some od us do like Sylvia Brown she a good meduim your must give her that lol true say we win some we lose someone

well theys meduim can be rigth and can be wrong but some od us do like Sylvia Brown she a good meduim your must give her that lol true say we win some we lose someone

Huh. :huh:

I don't know if you've already seen these, but here's a couple of good clips of Sylvia Browne messing up big time on the Montel Williams show:

Youtube clip 1

Youtube clip 2

As well as showing how much of a fraud she is, these clips also demonstrate what a cynical, insensitive, pompous, arrogant low-life Browne is.

I used to watch Montel when his show was aired here in the UK a few years back, and I thought he made a decent host, but why he gives a platform to this woman who is so obviously a charlatan is beyond me.

hahaha

"the reason you can't find him is that he's in water"

"err... it was 9/11, he was a fireman"

*awkward silence*

"eeerrr.. well maybe when they tried to put the fire out"

:lol:

I'd say BUSTED there.

• 5 weeks later...

I don't know, LostLittleGirl. But we'll see if she does. So how many did she get right?

Edited by MoonPrincess

1. Britney Spears divorces Kevin and marries another singer. -------This half happened

2. Bruce Willis will marry a 19-20 year old model. ------ I think hes dating a younger model

6. Bush's popularity will continue to worsen until he starts bringing troops home.------- this is just a fact anyway not a prediction

8. Bush will not ne impeached because of the Republican majorities in Congress. The Republicans will never impeach him.----- Another fact

15. Vaccines for lung cancer, colon cancer, and stomach cancer will come out in 2006.------theres a vaccine for cervical cancer..but its not even all that just perverts hpv which causes cervical cancer.

17. Scientists will discover a hormone in the brain that will help people lose weight.-----this is true...the hormone is linked to appetite

19. The troops will start coming home in 2006.-----and yeah they come home to visit every 8 months thats about it.

Edited by jennybabie