Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sequel To The Bible.

JesseTheMutt

I'm writing the sequel to the Bible.I'm having some trouble with the title though.I was thinking stuff along the lines of..Umm. Well maybe Bible 2 or Son of Bible or Bible Goes West or something.I think it will make for a very good book if I just get a good title.I think it might be as big or bigger than the original.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Vader

• Yelekiah

• Mako_Torriblaidd

• ShaunZero

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unless you are truly inspired by God Himself, I would take this scripture into consideration:

Revelation 22:18-19

For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;

and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

(NKJ)

If you're doing all of this for reasons other than confirming the original Bible, then I'd think again.

I'm writing the sequel to the Bible.I'm having some trouble with the title though.I was thinking stuff along the lines of..Umm. Well maybe Bible 2 or Son of Bible or Bible Goes West or something.I think it will make for a very good book if I just get a good title.I think it might be as big or bigger than the original.

You should have a plot twist where we find out Satan is really Jesus' Father and that Satan was God but Fell to Hell.Like in Star War where we find out Darth Vader is really Luke Skywalker's Father and we find out Darth Vader used to be a great Jedi Anakin Skywalker.

Unless you are truly inspired by God Himself, I would take this scripture into consideration:

For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;

and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

(NKJ)

If you're doing all of this for reasons other than confirming the original Bible, then I'd think again.

user posted image

The Cover for the New Book Maybe?

Uh Vder where do you live so i can organize my mob of angry people with large conventional weapons and pitchforks? :gun:

I like the hypothetical cover. :tu:

I doubt he's being serious, Norman.

I like the hypothetical cover. :tu:

I doubt he's being serious, Norman.

I don't know :rolleyes::hmm: It would make a LOT of money.

You have a good idea.

I don't know :rolleyes::hmm: It would make a LOT of money.

Not after me and my mob of angry activists destroy every ship,ent of the book with large amounts of napalm!

Actually, if you are completely serious about writing the "novel": upon publication I'm certain that marketing and promotion would exploit the fact that it's a sequel to the Bible. Therefore, the words bible, christ, etc. would not need to be mentioned in the title.

You should simply entitle the book: SEQUEL.

Good luck.

(NKJ)

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this propchecy,God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city,and from the things which are written in this book.

King James Version of The Holy Bible

It's open in my lap infront of me so. yeah :tu:

Not after me and my mob of angry activists destroy every ship,ent of the book with large amounts of napalm!

Are you threatening him?

Ever since JesseTheMutt referred to himself as a ninja, and supposedly called himself an alien (rumors) I find it hard to take him seriously. *But* if he is being serious, I hope he makes a lot of money. :lol:

Uh yes i am threatening to destroy any shipment i find....

Do it I just want to see how many people will believe it as truth.

Can you mention the great wise sage that lived "Super Pancake."

You have my written consent right here in this post on U.M. as proof you can use Super Pancake in your book. But only for that one book you can't use it for other works of yours.

been done before - look back to the dark ages... but they didn't use napalm.

xD i think you should totally go with the 'satan being jesus's father' idea, that'd be awesome. OH and yoda should be a goblin that teaches jesus the ways of the trickery. (everything jesus did in the bible has been done by magicians, it was sky one - ie making a virgin pregnant and feeding 5000 people with a fish and bread ect.)

I'd by that book. so long as there were less numbers at the side of each paragraph...

Mary Magdalene needs to be Monica Belucci (like in the Passion of the Christ), except she doesn't get "saved". If you know what I mean...

OH and yoda should be a goblin that teaches jesus the ways of the trickery.

*dies of laughter* Ohhhhh yes!He should really do that.I'd buy it just for that I swear to Goblin.

Mary Magdalene needs to be Monica Belucci (like in the Passion of the Christ), except she doesn't get "saved". If you know what I mean...

No..I don't think I do.Please go on and tell us all what you mean. I'm Curious Vader.

No..I don't think I do.Please go on and tell us all what you mean. I'm Curious Vader.

She was Mary Magdalene in the film Passion of the Christ. And we all know Mary Magdalene was a harlot but then got Jesus into her life.

[attachmentid=22173]

post-23057-1136238999_thumb.jpg

Well if you wrote a book now about a man who exists[not really though] now then I doubt many will believe it.

Yele, if I ever saw a prostitute that looks like that I'd need some serious prayers. XD...

Edited by ZeroShadow

I wrote a "Tasty Cake" bible once. Sixty-eight pages... :(