Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Louvre Pyramid 666?

Chris_com28

I debunked this rather crazy conspiract theory myself a while ago and just thought I'd put it here to educate people about it and maybe they'll be more aware of the BS that gets passed around.

I got something like 673 or 674 but I still did find a slight 666 pattern. I think it was how many planes were in each panel and how many panels there were on each side. There's also someone else who found a different 666 pattern but I wonder how often it could be found on normal stuctures.

http://www.lisashea.com/hobbies/art/louvre.html

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chris_com28

• aquatus1

• Raptor

• Yelekiah

Well seeing as the Mark of the Beast isn't even 666 at all, it's 616 I think it's safe to say that any cospiracy involving the number '666' is void.

Well I haven't really read much about the 616 thing. Anyway, who says that Satanic rulers can't be stupid every now and then?

I hate all of these websites that get a piece of Media or Architecture etc. and pick out of specific details to try and make them appear that they are Satanic, Evil etc. I can't believe some people of the Human race are so stupid. They make me want to hurt small fluffy animals.

Yeah I think that was a bit paranoid there. What I don't like what they do with numbers to try to make them "Satanic" maybe if it was simple adding or minusing but they seemed to play around with them a get what they want.

One thing I didn't think was that stupid was the apparent inverted pentagram at the top of the page. The rabbit looks a lot like the goat head with the inverted pentagram. Still there's people with different ideas and beliefs, nothing much strange about them finding their way on to TV.

What's interesting is that they claimed that rabbits are Masonic. I've never heard that before.

Edited by Chris_com28

I've been doing some thinking and I guess rabbits could be some kind of Masonic symbolism. When I used to look at magic sites I found quite a lot of links to Masonic sties and organisations. I think that magicians like Masonry or vice versa. You remember that stereotypical magic trick of pulling a rabbit out of a hat?

Bunny-rabbits have been members of the Masonic inner circles since ancient times. Regular rabbits don't have the guts to attempt a NWO.

1 rabbit and 1 rabbit wait 2 months to produce an offspring....then there are 3 rabbits....

Let the rabbits wear glasses...

I once found a white bunny in my hat...or was that a dragon. :unsure2: I can not remember.

On a documentary a while ago someone said how rabbits were linked to some goddess and people believes that witches shapeshifted into them. Seems like your plans to make it seem like an innocent bunny rabbit failed you. :lol: