Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

my turn

Abecrombie

have got to log out now it is pacific time 5am and will sign back onat 10pm pac time see someone then i hope or a message at that ive been waiting on the list for a month now it seems checking back ive been the last person posting in at chess tourn two for awhile ,.. what do i do

i am already regigsrerd under the name echoseddy at the rhp

so lets get it on

all i can say is i can put up a good fight

up the irons mate

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Abecrombie

• Saru

• Elfstone810

Top Posters In This Topic

The chess tournament is currently nearing an end, so we aren't able to take on any new participants at this time. However, we will soon be holding a new style tournament system in the not too distant future, and you'd be welcome to take part in that once it gets going.

In the meantime, feel free to challenge any of our chess participants for friendly matches, I know there are a few folk who are looking for someone to play against. :tu:

Incidently, are you sure you have your RHP username correct ? I tried a search for 'echoseddy' but it came up and said there were no players of that name.

i wonder if my email address my have to be used and if thats the case i have a password . let me know . maybe i have to be online at the time? ?

i have to go now and log out

thank you for your imediate response and tell the others as well i love this frillin website

thanks happy 2006

abecrombie

and

zombie dog

ps ill sign on tonight pac time and play someone meantime

maybe i have to be online at the time? ?

You don't need to be online at the time, the only thing I can think of is that you've made a mistake in your username.

Yes, I tried to find you as echoseddy too. (I think I posted that somewhere). I did find someone named zombiedog and am playing them now. Isn't that you, Abecrombie?

yes that is me ! i guess i have a registerd login and a regular login

i aploigize if ive taken too much space here

as long as the team of UM knows me as Zombiedog , this topic can be closed.

• 2 weeks later...

This topic isnt closed yet ? lol :lol: