Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Canada wins GOLD

Xyfer

What is bigger and better news then Canada beating Russia (to win gold) in the 2006 IIHF WORLD JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIP with a score of 5-0? (Finland beats the US to win bronze) Not only that, but Team Quebec beats the United States and wins gold at the 2006 World under 17 hockey challenge with a score of 5-2. You don’t have to be a hockey fan to be proud of what we have done. I sure am. :tu:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Celumnaz

• jeceris

• Thanato

• Xyfer

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations! I don't follow Hockey, but I'm sure it was Well Earned. WTG! :)

good game if you're a canadian.

the russians looked a little too cocky and brian sutter sures knows how to coach, nice game from the entire team, not a few stars which is what the russians were trying to do, setting up malkan and all.

there was a lot of good hits, and the russians never like that, they started to take a few dives in the latter part of the game, and i hate when they turn into that.

anyway, good for canada and next year will be interesting, with possibly two staal brothers on the team.

and if you're american , you've got to be disapointed in your teams perfromance, on paper, the best team there, but couldn't get the stars together to play like a team.

4 of the top 5 draft picks this year will be american kids from that team.

anyway, always a good tourney and really good fast aggressive hockey.