Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Glowing blue stone discovered

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I  found this site while trying to search for information on a news article I had read in the New York Times approximately 2-3 years ago. The article reported that a "glowing blue stone" had been found recently (I beleive in England) and that it had some "curious" properties. It was a short article, about 3-5 paragraphs long, seemingly unimportant. However, I have been researching end of ice age civilizations,  and came across a reference to "stones of light", and am now trying to locate the article or any other information that may have been published on it.

I had saved the article for future research, but I beleive I have lost it when I moved recently, and so cannot reference it. I apologize for my lack of information on the subject.

I'm basically searching for this article or any other information on it, emailing anyone who has an interest in the unexplained. If you happen to come across this article, or any references to it or the stones, I'm asking that you please contact me at this email adress.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tommy

• PurpleStuart

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing off the top off my head - i'll keep an eye out.

BTW what email address?

Hey Rob/unmaking, :)

Welcome to the forum.  :s02

Concerning these blue stones, I posted about something similar on the Booya stones supposedly in the Murray Islands, north of Australia.  

You can read the thread HERE

Tommy

:sk