Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
DR. YO

'FINDME' Plate Dooms Alleged Bank Robber

DR. YO

NORFOLK, Neb. -- Arlie Bichlmeier's personalized license plate reads "FINDME." Thanks to the plate, authorities did find him about 90 minutes after he allegedly tried to rob the Security National Bank branch in Laurel on Wednesday.

Bichlmeier, 58, walked into the bank about 9:30 a.m. and indicated his intention to rob the facility, the State Patrol said. There was no weapon shown and the suspect fled the bank without any money, the Patrol said.

Witnesses described the suspects vehicle as a 1994 Black GMC pickup, specifically the eye-catching "FINDME" plate.

At about 11 a.m., the Patrol and Norfolk Police Department located a vehicle and suspect matching the description in a parking lot.

Bichlmeier, of Norfolk, was questioned and arrested. He was lodged in the Cedar County Jail on charges of attempted robbery and making terrorist threats.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.local6.com/news/5869520/detail.html#d

:blink::blink: Talk about foreshadowing

He he.

Come find me too.

That is so obvious.

he wanted to be caught. I mean just take the plates off and say Lost tag or none at all. :wacko:

a_blue_fish

Ironic much?

nativechick1989

This one definitely falls under the 'stupid criminal' category.

"FINDME" . . :D

AztecInca

What did he bloody expect with such a unique number-plate. The percentage of stupid criminals must be certainly rising of late.

__Kratos__

What did he bloody expect with such a unique number-plate. The percentage of stupid criminals must be certainly rising of late.

I know... I've noticed it to. :ph34r: Kind of scary how the world evolving a little. :P