Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

17 years old "HACKER" visit pentagon page

lavinia

A 17 years old “hacker” from ausria….visited the top secret pages from PENTAGON at first of June 2002…..the Austria newspaper “KRONENZEITUNG” reported….this boy has seen the secret pages from MJ12 und contracts between USA und UDSSR………..after 50 minutes he get a call from CIA…later the ausria police have spoken one night with him………….i try to send the foto from the newspaper……..Douglas spalthoff

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seraphina

• gollum

• reese2

• moe eubleck

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cool. let me get all the information you can about this. I have a file I want to give you you might be interested. E mail me I'll send it to you.

speaking of hackers, anyone see the front page of this website yesterday?

No.

Enlighten me

some guy hacked this webserver and changed the index page to say somthing like "get out of the middle east", and the dumb anus left his e-mail (it would be dumb if it were his)

• 1 month later...

Hackers from all over the world are currently working on the most powerful virus ever hit the Internet, because the competition of hacking the internet failed...

Hackers = scum

I consider hackers the same as terrorists...personally attacking other human beings from behind the cowardly safety of their monitor. Little cretins should get a life...what do they think's going to happen when they release this virus? The world is going to praise them as heroes? Everyone's going to enjoy the internet more because going on it will be like playing russian roulette?

Line up the little cretins and shoot them disgust.gif

Seraphina,

I'm really amazed at your reaction. I'm not a hacker myself but I think that hackers are mostly kids messing around. So you would like to kill kids just because they hacked something on the internet ? That sounds amazingly out of proportion to me.

Besides that I think that hackers and viruses have a positive effect on the internet, since internet get stronger and stronger each time it is attacked because people develop new patches to fix the problems. That's the essence of evolution. The same thing happends in nature, viruses attack organisms and organisms adapt themselves and become stronger.

Another positive effect of hackers is that they might find some informations about UFOs that have never been released by the governement (which keeps lying to its own people).

TheLight

Seraphina,

I'm really amazed at your reaction. I'm not a hacker myself but I think that hackers are mostly kids messing around. So you would like to kill kids just because they hacked something on the internet ? That sounds amazingly out of proportion to me.

Besides that I think that hackers and viruses have a positive effect on the internet, since internet get stronger and stronger each time it is attacked because people develop new patches to fix the problems. That's the essence of evolution. The same thing happends in nature, viruses attack organisms and organisms adapt themselves and become stronger.

Another positive effect of hackers is that they might find some informations about UFOs that have never been released by the governement (which keeps lying to its own people).

TheLight

i think shes not refering to the fact that their kids messing about i think its the fact that they know what they are doing and are enjoying every minute of it because they think its funny!.....ok ok so its the same thing just get in with it and shoot em!

lol

tongue.gifrolleyes.gif

I'm not a hacker myself but I think that hackers are mostly kids messing around. So you would like to kill kids just because they hacked something on the internet ? That sounds amazingly out of proportion to me.

First of all the "line them up and shoot them" was a figure of speach...what I really meant was throw the book at them. If you want to know...remove their computer from them, fine them for the millions of pounds worth of damage they can and usually do inflict on internet companies, and a possible jail sentance depending on how severe their internet crimes are.

That's the essence of evolution. The same thing happends in nature, viruses attack organisms and organisms adapt themselves and become stronger.

The internet is not a wild animal, it's a communication system. It shouldn't HAVE to be designed to dance its way round little b******* (pardon the language, but I hate them with a vengeance) who have nothing better to do with their lives than find ways to attack people through it. These people are absolute scum, and the fact is they don't even give a damn about it. I was once asked to join a group of hackers who wanted to take down a chat room because apparantly though thought I would slip in for them and get some IPs.

I told them to get lost, but not before finding out their reason was because they "were bored", and decided they would relieve their boredom by hurting other people, who had never done a thing to them! And that's not even including the hackers out there who create viruses for the sick thrill of it.

There shouldn't NEED to be security patches made every second week because of some sick little cretin. They shouldn't even be allowed to have computers, let alone be allowed on the internet.

Wha? I think you'll find that most hackers have absolutely no interest in finding out stuff "about ufos"...they're malicious little cretins who spend their time finding ways to hurt other people. I think you'll find that the government is extremely unlikely to put "top secret hidden information on UFOs" online...no matter how well protected it is. That's not how you keep things secret whistling2.gif

If you think hackers are some kind of group of freedom fighters, snatching information from the evil government to breath knowledge to the ignorant masses...then please...watch less spy movies.

Ok can i just clear something up here, someone is going to do this sooner or later, a hacker does not go around messing up peoples computers and causing mayhem, a CRACKER does it may not seem any different to you between hacker and cracker, but there is it makes the hackers look bad the good guys? i hope you can understand that not all people who have this ability are out to cause trouble, alot of the white hats (nickname for us good guys) want to help people so they don't suffer at the hands of crackers. We only want to see how something works and tell you how to correct the mistakes you make, so please kind of lay off the good guys, and call the bad guys crackers? up to you really, but i just don't like seeing the good guys get shot for no reason.

I always thought it was the other way round huh.gif Last guy I had this arguement with was saying the crackers were the ones who were just picking away at programs in private, and the hackers were the flotsam from a baboon's genital sweat.

Seraphina,

"the internet is not wild animal it doesn't need viruses..." Many people tend to disagree with that simplistic vision. For example even in mathematics and in computer science researchers try to reproduce insect behaviors to simulate massive parallelism (which is what internet is, a massive parallel network).

Hackers are useful in the sense that they break in for fun and thanks to them things get fixed. If it wasn't them doing it for fun it could be some terrorists with bad intentions. Because when you look at it, viruses and all this stuff is harmless, they could wipe out your hard drive but they don't. That alone clearly shows hackers intentions. If many security holes weren't fixed due to hackers, then they would still be open leaving a highway for spies and terrorists.

And now think about that, if hackers weren't there, what would Norton Anti-Virus and all the companies into anti-virus software sell ? What would their engeneers do for a living ? All is accounted is an estimate of company losses due to hackers but no one ever accounts for how much some other companies make thanks to them. Talking about pretended losses, remember the American hacker called the Condor (Kevin Mitnick) ? He was accused of millions in damage initially and in the end all the accusation could produce was worth of a few thousand dollars... So a little advice, don't believe blindly all you're being told by the media, use your brain.

You're telling me that I shouldn't watch that many spies movies but obviously it should be you, because most movies go the easy way and give this criminal image to hackers. And contrary to what you think there's so much information available on or from the internet and even classified documents simply because there are bridges, remember when google enabled their search engine to also find information inside Word and PDF documents ? So many private files were unearthed and some companies found themselves in embarrassing situations.

By the way, jail for hacking in a computer ? Even if you don't steal anything ? It still looks a bit too much, especially for a kid.

TheLight

Hackers are useful in the sense that they break in for fun and thanks to them things get fixed. If it wasn't them doing it for fun it could be some terrorists with bad intentions.

Why on earth would 'terrorists with bad intentions' be hacking, or sending viruses to home internet users, who you'll find suffer the most from the actions of these sub-human filth tongue.gif If the hackers weren't doing it, then nobody would be...there is nothing of value to be gained by anyone in hacking a person's home computer, except for the sick thrill these people seem to get from it.

Because when you look at it, viruses and all this stuff is harmless, they could wipe out your hard drive but they don't. That alone clearly shows hackers intentions.

You'll find most viruses ARE designed to destroy, wipe, or otherwise damage your computer, so long as they're programmed by someone who actually knows what they're doing. While it's true most hackers only build annoying viruses, that cause your computer to shut down, flood your chat programs with legions of smileys, or other crap like that, that's mostly because that's as far as their ability extends. I've yet to come across a virus that did not have a malicious intention, and if you find one, I shall be surprised.

If many security holes weren't fixed due to hackers, then they would still be open leaving a highway for spies and terrorists.

In what? Windows XP, home edition? tongue.gif

What would their engeneers do for a living ?

You'll find there's quite a demand for talented programmers, I don't think they'd struggle too hard to find a job in the vast industry that computers have managed to create, no thanks to the cretins who keep trying to destroy it.

By the way, jail for hacking in a computer ? Even if you don't steal anything ? It still looks a bit too much, especially for a kid.

No, I think the little peices of smeg should be made an example of. Hacking is a personal attack on someone, and that's how it should be regarded by the law. If people found to be hacking were actually dealt with in a harsher fashion, you'd probably find it a far more effective counter measure than any security patch ever written.

its no use. A computer hacker IS a terrorist . But only to people who value computers on a scale to which it can become terrorized.

And to those pathetic few : get a dog for godsake !

ok you obviously didn't read my post correct lets try again, your using hacker in the generic term:

Hacker: someone who does it for fun, to help companys to reveal holes in there networks, to find out how a program works and to detect the bugs and how they can be fixed.

CRACKER: someone who damages for intent, hackers don't write viruses CRACKERS do, and yes if it weren't for hackers you would have crackers all over the net and there would be no internet.

Scripters: someone who uses a chat program/bot to flood, takeover rooms, attack people from inside the chat network, they build scripts for these purposes.

Terrorist hackers are a problem, the military asks occasionally for hackers (THE GOOD GUYS?) to test there networks to see if theres any way in to steal vital and top secret information without these talented individuals we would all be rotting in nuclear hell right now, as anyone could walk in and steal plans to the latest in nuclear warfare, i think thats reason enough? terrorists don't want your computer, crackers do, terrorists want money, intelligence, hijiacking of military servers and so forth.

Blood Angel,

I know and agree with what you're seeing. But some people never seems to scratch the surface. You and I can explain as long as we want but in the end that doesn't change a thing, some people are so closed minded and extremist that all they want is someone executed for finding a security hole. And I don't blame them for that, they just don't have enough intelligence, it's like you can't blame a dog that bites you when it's scared, it's instinct reaction over intelligent reaction.

There is not much use to talk with such people and I personally decided to leave it there, I'm not going to answer anymore gibberish because in the end it's a lost cause and a lost of time. If a person doesn't try to understand then they won't get your point, no matter how hard you try to explain.

And very often you'll find these people advocating repressive measures. I read somewhere a quote saying "Repressive measures are the last resort of incompetence" and I agree with it.

So that's what I'm saying, say what you have to say once, and it say it well. If people don't get it, they won't get it no matter how hard you try. Not because of you but because of themselves.

Peace,

TheLight

PS: Seraphina, I won't answer you anymore. I enjoyed every bit of our discussion but I'll spend my time on more constructive talks.

they just don't have enough intelligence

Oh my god laugh.gif

So what you're saying is, because I don't agree with you, I'm an idiot? Geez...that's some ego you've got there rolleyes.gif

Allow me to explain in the most simple, and basic terms I can...you'll find that a majority of hackers (blood angel, I'm not going to quible over definitions tongue.gif I did understand your previous post, only the last time I heard that story, the person was claiming 'crackers' were the good ones, and hackers were the evil ones...it seems these people are very fickle as they do good, struggling to decide which name for themselves sounds 'cooler') have absolutely no interest in government secrets, launching nuclear missiles (wha?) or any such thing...you call ME an extremist? tongue.gif

I used to run a chat room, forums, websites, e-feds, pbp rpg sites...just about anything...and in my time I've come across a lot of hackers. Allow me to tell you what they usually are: stupid kids, who think they're smarter than they are, by trying to break into a site, and screw it up for everyone else. These people are actually screwing up the whole internet for everyone else, and I find it amazing that when I say that I think they should recieve harsher punishment, you roll your eyes and call me an idiot huh.gif I might even point out that, if harsher punishment were implented, then these idiots would probably be far less willing to carry out these attacks on people, and you'd find the internet a much safer and more enjoyable place.

What on earth is 'repressive' about believing criminals who devote their lives to hurting other people should have the book thrown at them? What is 'repressive' about thinking that decent people on the internet shouldn't have to be terrified every time they recieve a mysterious email incase it contains a virus....because that's the stage the internet is getting to.

We shouldn't have to deal with these people, it's as simple as that. And the more you try and talk about some 'higher purpose' of defending the government's secrets and...nuclear war heads of all things...the more ignorant you obviously are of what a hacker really is, and the actual people they target.

They target home internet users...it's what they do...it's what their viruses are designed to do...I have never once heard of some sad little gimp trying to hack into the nuclear launch system tongue.gif Have you?

Seraphina-

You bring it on yourself, really you do.... Maybe you should reread your posts, any thread will do, and see what others' see. You scream about having 'books' thrown at people, as if you have never done a single thing wrong in your life... Could that be? (We all have skeletons sweetie, even at 19) Not everything is so cut and dry.. You do seem fanatical to me..

Why hate hackers? You said you hated them, why?

And, you seem a little pretentious to me sometimes..... Maybe that is why you seem to be having troubles here... If you just relax sometimes........ You seem way too eager to be in an argument, and even more so, to win one..

Reese

reese, you hit the nail on the head with that one, i've not been here long and i've already ran into trouble with her. Do'nt get me wrong, i think i can handle it, she is nearly half my age and i think i've seen a little bit more of the world than she has. She just has to wind her neck in a little, that's all. whistling2.gif

You scream about having 'books' thrown at people, as if you have never done a single thing wrong in your life...

Well true, I'm no angel, I'll admit that...and if I didn't, I'd be so obviously lying it wouldn't even be funny tongue.gif However, I consider a person who sets out to deliberately harm other people as scum...hackers are a very good example of that.

So far the 'having trouble' thing you refer to is limited to this thread, something about teenagers commiting crimes, and spending some time arguing back and forth with Kryso about scientific theories...which, I might add, was sorted out in a pretty jovial manner all round tongue.gif

Why hate hackers?  You said you hated them, why?

Because of the reasons I've been saying since my very first post in this thread. If you're going to start patronising me, please read the points I'm making first, before picking out random questions to ask me. I hate them because of what they do to people.

You do seem fanatical to me.. 

I'm opinionated, not fanatical tongue.gif I do enjoy debates on forums...I've been doing it for years, and I'll admit I enjoy setting my own opinion against someone else's. You might actually notice this began with someone argueing against what I was saying, as though what I was proposing was some kind of concetration camp and holocaust affair tongue.gif

I'm not trying to change anyone's mind, I'm just giving my own veiw, as I always do. It's true I have next to no tollerance whatsoever for people who break the law as a matter of course either, especially when the end result is hurting innocent victims who had nothing to do with them in the first place. If you consider that 'fanatical', then I'll wear the label proudly tongue.gif

You are so in denial............... wink2.gif

Let me give you a friendly piece of advice.... Part of 'knowing' something, is sitting back long enough to manage to hear it. That pearl, is on the house...... whistling2.gif

(I would like to hear sometime, the bad things you have done... I could most likely point out how that inadvertantly has harmed or distressed someone, in some form....)

Reese

I think all you're managing to prove is that you're immature enough to take any given debate on these forums a great deal more personally than I do tongue.gif

See, that is where you have it all wrong.....

I don't have to prove anything to anyone... You and your posts, are all the proof I need, to substantiate my claims... (That is the part you are having trouble with) Looking and picking your own posts apart, before others', would be a good thing... Vital if you wish to recover from the denial bit.... ohmy.gif