Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

17 years old "HACKER" visit pentagon page

lavinia

Funny, Seraphina original.gif ....... I am sure now, as an adult, that I have paid for many more then my fair share, of stolen signs............

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Seraphina

• gollum

• reese2

• moe eubleck

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heh...my suggestion would probably just to levy an extremely stiff fine for stealing public property, far exceeding the value of the origonal item, so that the vandal would have to replace whatever they took out of their own pocket, the rest being added on under the 'idiot tax' cool.gif

Common people,this whole topic's running way out of the railway already.Maybe PM's would make a much better alternative. original.gif

Kyrso, that truly is bizzare...my online name was Washu for years before I changed to Seraphina blink.gif Freakyness much.

*remembers that Washu beat Yume....grins* grin2.gif

copy the url into a new window and it'll show.

.... huh.gif

http://www.tar4ever.envy.nu/images/yume-ve...oxing-match.jpg

Quick lesson...try right clicking tongue.gif The hotlinking doesn't work, so right click on the link, select 'view properties', and copy the url to paste into another window. It should work then.

Like I said, I'm opinionated, not fanatical tongue.gif You judge me as a 'hard puppy' for the sole reason that my opinion didn't match your own. I try to argue facts, and the usual responce is "you're wrong, because I say so". I'm getting used to it.

When not on the verbal battlefield, I'm usually a pretty cool headed person. Just because I'm on the opposite side of an arguement is no reason to think I'm some kind of dragon, is it? wink2.gif

Is anybody actually going to contribute to the topic?

this is my first pc, i would'nt know the difference between a hacker and a hatchet, i really only joined in for the cat-fight! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifwink2.gif

Allright, too much off topic for me. This one's closed.

Should anybody want to discuss further on the topic let me know in a PM and I will reopen it.