Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
kjmk

Mexico Demands U.S. Allow More Immigration

53 posts in this topic

Piney

So...screw it, let's get out the drones and a few gun ships! :gun:

Huey Cobras with ROCKETS! LOTS OF W.P. ROCKETS!!!! WOO HOO!!! :yes:

Lapi'che

kjmk

Okay, I've been thinking about this and it occurs to me that there's an analogy that might put the question in perspective (though I'm sure I'm going to get jumped on for insensitivity or something :rolleyes:).

Imagine a couple of neighbor's, call them Smith and Jones, living next door to each other. Both have dogs. Jones' dogs are forever sneaking into Smith's yard, taking his dogs food, and even carrying it back to Jones' yard. Smith wants to put up a fence to keep Jones' dogs out of his yard and Jones protests on the grounds that his dogs are nicer than Smith's dogs and that therefore Smith is obligated not only to allow them to come onto his property, but to feed them, provide them shelter, and take them to the vet if they need medical care.

How much sense does this make? :blink:

In other words...if I understand you correctly....SHOOT THE JONE'S DOG! That's what we're saying! :lol:

(Sorry, sometimes I can't help myself, good point.) :tu:

Piney

:clap:

In other words...if I understand you correctly....SHOOT THE JONE'S DOG! That's what we're saying! :lol:

(Sorry, sometimes I can't help myself, good point.) :tu:

:clap::clap::clap: I would..........

Lapi'che