Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hey all! I need your knowledge!

FireFrog

Hey there everyone! Names FireFrog, hence the left hand side bar which says "FireFrog" on it. If you can't find the left hand side bar its on the left tongue.gif

Well I'm a new member to the boards but I've always been a long time visitor here! I'm 14, share your interest in the paranormal and extraterrestrial etc and also enjoy acting/scriptwriting. In fact, acting/scriptwriting is what I wanna' do for a living.

Aaaanyway... I've had this idea for a movie script (kinda' a thriller or horror depending on how you look at it) about El Chupacabra. I picked the topic because I realise how vague the information on it is which allows me to make up my own background behind the creature and because it has so far not been used in a movie (to my knowledge anyway).

Well I needa' know...

A bit of history behind the first few sightings / reports of the drained cattle.

Maybe some witness drawings or pictures of the Chupacabra to get an idea of how it would look.

Basically ANYTHING about the beast would be helpful. I want my script to be true to life in a sense so that it's a bit of history behind it as well as a good story. grin2.gif

Thanx guys,

--FireFrog

(also, lookout for an upcomming website of mine on the paranormal tongue.gif)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FireFrog

• Tillghast

• Bloated Corpse

• Benjo Koolzooie

Welcome Aboard!!!

Below are two links (the second being 'generic') that will give you some basics.

"Chewie" as I call him, is rather elusive, as is "Lechusa" so finding accurate accounts is not always easy, nor reliable.

I wish you luck! Nice meeting you.

http://www.mysticaluniverse.com/mystical_c...chupacabra.html

http://www.rense.com

Thank you Nancy.

The first link was very helpful and I will be able to incorporate some of the Mexican's beliefs / stories / government remarks (or cover-ups wink2.gif ) into my script. original.gif

Thanks again

--FireFrog

((Oh yeah... if anyone else has more... I'd still appreaciate it tongue.gif ))

Hi Firefrog! grin2.gif

This is quite an intresting topic actually. As for links, I think the first one Nancy gave you is very good, I may know of a few other ones, not as good though. If I manage to find them I will post the links here.

Thanks Benjo. I appreaciate that.

Yeah, I've been interested in the El Chupacabra phenomena (if you could call it that) since I first heard of it...

I find that a lot of other phenomena although fairly interesting, seem to lack something that makes it rise above all the rest. The theory of alien abductions, Bigfoot and El Chupacabra are by far more interesting than, say Human Malformations and Spontaneous Human Combustion for example as these three things have a certain spark to their stories which others don't have. Possibly more mystery surrounding it?

Anyway, that's off topic. Thanks for ya' help original.gif

Hey FireFrog,

I love making movies with my Digital Camcorder, most of them are horror( try to be be). In fact there is 1 about a scarecrow my mom made attacking me and my friends! I would like 2 see some of ur movie scripts!

Unexplained double directors

AI, FF! thumbsup.gif

laugh.gif

Yes, I too remember getting out mum's old video camera to make a few messed up home movies grin2.gif

Most of mine were comedies though...

Anyway, I'll be sure to send you a copy of this one if you want when its done... although that'll be in a long time laugh.gif

Proper movie scripts take ages and a buttload of re-writing and drafting... but I'll keep at it thumbsup.gif

--FireFrog

The first time the chupacabra was seen was sometime in the fifties in Puerto Rico close to that military base that was recently shut down. It was described as a tan hairless monkey with a row of spines going down it's back and big bat like wings and the ability to jump very high and agilely. The farmer who had seen it thought that it was a demon and soon found that some of his cattle had been killed. I don't remember much. I found that out when I had gone to Puerto Rico. There was this small little museum thing off this road and we went there and they had like 5 copies of news reels playing once every 10 minutes. As well as statues and articles about every sighting seen posted along the walls and in books. They basically showed interviews with the people who had seen it and little sketches that the people had made after seeing it.

Aah, great Spyro,

That helps me out a fair bit... so was that the first report of the cattle being found drained of their blood or the first siting or both?

Anyway, it was helpful. Thanx again.

--FireFrog

Also it would be a good idea to get the feel of everything if you were to visit the places that it has or has been claimed to attack. That way you could incorporate more of an authentic feel to the way it has either attacked or stalk it's prey.

Hmm... thanks for the pointer Bloated Corpse, I'll have to do a bit of research on that field for this script.

Although I do intend to make this authentic in such aspects, part of this script is the fact that El Chupacabra attacks seem to becoming more numorous and targeted more so toward human prey lately...

Why? Well I can't tell you that now (there are spies all of this board, just waiting to steal my ideas, I swear it rolleyes.gif ), but I have it all worked out original.gif

Anymore links would be apreciated...

Oh, and one more thing... am I to understand that a lot of Chupacabra sightings, while they share a variety of features which are the same (fangs, spikes along spine etc) are fairly varied (as in, someone may say it has short hairs, some may say its hairless, some say it runs on all fours, others say it runs on two legs etc etc)?

--FireFrog

if the first witness claimed it was hairless, why do other witnesses claim some to be hairy? ARE THERE SPECIES OF CHUPACABRA?!

Exactly the question that was on my mind... That would believe us to either believe these sightings are hoaxed or the possibility that perhaps their are species of Chupacabra or that they have evolved over time.

Then there's the theory I had for my script, but I can't be giving that away now then eh? tongue.gif

Interesting...

--FireFrog

Then there's the theory I had for my script, but I can't be giving that away now then eh? tongue.gif

So I take it we will see this as a block buster movie in the future then?

@Benjo - Yes, yes you will. Well, I know I may be setting my hopes too high, but you never know...

@Celumnaz - Sure, why not laugh.gif

@Bloated - Well I've never seen that movie and just by looking at it, I know I don't want to! laugh.gif The plot looks crappy and El Chupacabra looks like it'll be as poorly animated as that cyclops on X-Files episode: Jose Chungs From Outer Space, or as bad a suit as that one in Swamp Thing tongue.gif

--FireFrog

While doing research and principle investigation one has to take into consideration all sources, even those that aren't the best quality. Although just by watching it you can avoid overlapping anything you do with what they did and saving yourself a lot of hassle.

The plot looks crappy and El Chupacabra looks like it'll be as poorly animated as that cyclops on X-Files episode: Jose Chungs From Outer Space, or as bad a suit as that one in Swamp Thing

Swamp Thing????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was one of the best altime favorite " ALIEN INVADER LATE NITE PICKS!!!!"

How dar u. disgust.gif

Oh well, i could act better than some of the retards in the movie.

original.gif

Sorry FireFrog!

Aah, great Spyro,

That helps me out a fair bit... so was that the first report of the cattle being found drained of their blood or the first siting or both?

Anyway, it was helpful. Thanx again.

--FireFrog

Exactly the question that was on my mind... That would believe us to either believe these sightings are hoaxed or the possibility that perhaps their are species of Chupacabra or that they have evolved over time.

Then there's the theory I had for my script, but I can't be giving that away now then eh?

Interesting...

--FireFrog

Well, there were a couple of videos like 10 in total. The first guy had a cow and a a chicken drained of their blood and organs. He said they were almost empty inside.

There are a couple of sub-species of it. The chupacabra was made by aliens or more likely that old military place. Who's to know if they didn't create different kinds. I have seen it once myself; but I didn't stick around long enough to find out, I just ran for my life.

@Bloated - Yeah, spose your right... *prepares himself for bad movie*

@Alien - Soz for dissing swamp thing dude but you gotta' admit... that was one shoddy costume tongue.gif

@Spyro - Ok, cool. That was actually part of my movie was the different "species" are because of the millitary/government but aaanyway... So you've seen El Chupacabra? What did it look like??

------------------------------------------

Also, I need to ask... about how big has El Chupacabra been known to get?

--FireFrog

Hmmm, thats a toughy, but for ur movie, u shod make it about 1/3 of our height!

And the Swamp Thing Costume was pretty crappy!

The chupa in ur movie shod look like a green shaved ape, with oversized forearm mushles( like Popeye), 2 long fangs, u do the eyes and make shour that it is not show 2 many times up close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck! wink2.gif

• 2 months later...

Hiya Firefrog

If you look below you will see my reply.

Do not look to the left.

If you look to the left you will see the left hand side bar...on the left.

This has your name on it.

You should not need that information.

Instead look below.

Below is under the top, not left.

(well you started it!!! grin2.gif )

Ok I be serious now. Check out 'David Cayton' via UFO magazine or the net.

He is big name in cattle mutilation and the likes.

Will look up some UFO mag back issues as I think he wrote article on what you are looking for.

Will let you know.

Good Luck thumbsup.gif