Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WORST bands...ever

i am amongst the dead

the following bands make the worst music i have EVER heard: fall out boy, the click five, ashlee simson, lindays lohan, hilary duffee that about covers it for me... :devil:

Excluding bubble gum pop and rap:

- Good Charlotte

- Linkin Park

- Simple Plan

- Fall Out Boy (totally)

- 3 Doors Down

So much more but I can't seem to think of them right now. After all, I do make a point of avoiding them. :P

Of the groups you mentioned, I only like Linkin Park :yes:

Now, as for bad groups, all that teen pop stuff with Hillary Duff, Britney Spears and the like. Considering that is the kind of music my sister loves (and she's 21 mind you), you can imagine that I have some serious fights with her about what music we should play in the car :P

- Good Charlotte

- Linkin Park

- Simple Plan

- Fall Out Boy (totally)

- 3 Doors Down

So much more but I can't seem to think of them right now. After all, I do make a point of avoiding them. :P

I would usually disagree about Linkin Park, but they have REALLY gone down hill in the last few years. If they went back to their roots, they would be so much better.

I agree about everything else though. All this emo/wannabe punk crap is unbearable.

And 3 Doors Down.....I completely avoided a Breaking Benjamin concert because they played there :P

I agree with you on Linkin Park. More heavy guitars and less Jay-Z please! :yes:

Exactly. We need more stuff like Papercut and One Step Closer.

One band I strongly hate are MSI, or Mindless Self Indulgence. I know so many people who like them, and I have no idea why. They are utterly TERRIBLE.

I haven't listened to them, so I can't give you an opinion.

Now, another good candidate for worts band is Aqua (or whatever way it is written). After all, they did that Barbie song and "Dr. Jones" :yes:

And 3 Doors Down.....I completely avoided a Breaking Benjamin concert because they played there

Switch those names, then the sentence will make more sense. :P

At least 3 Doors Down makes music that sounds different from all those punk/pop bands that sound the same.

I hate any bands that are mainly about image. I would venture to say that 80% of the bands out there are only successfull because they have good managers and look alright.

It's all MTV's fault, in my opinion.

Bubble gum/ "tween" music, N'Sync, Backstreet boys, that type of thing.

Not terribly sure whether 3 doors down was bad to begin with, or was killed by multiple repititions on the radio. >_<

so out of sheer curiosity I took it upon myself to listen to this band...fall out boy....

um........wtf is he saying? to me, it sounds like he is singing with **** in his mouth :no: I must say, I regret listening to that band :unsure:

so out of sheer curiosity I took it upon myself to listen to this band...fall out boy....

um........wtf is he saying? to me, it sounds like he is singing with **** in his mouth :no: I must say, I regret listening to that band :unsure:

I know what you mean. I can't understand a word that guy says.

I bought my mom their new cd for Christmas, and she likes it. Blech. Don't know how anyone could. :no:

- Good Charlotte

- Linkin Park

- Simple Plan

- Fall Out Boy (totally)

- 3 Doors Down

Not 3 doors down. I went to school in Mississippi with 2 of them. Maybe I can't look past that.lol

Edited by ericraven2003

the cheeky girls!!! :angry2:

thats soooooo funny.....it does sound like it!!! :devil:

Not terribly sure whether 3 doors down was bad to begin with, or was killed by multiple repititions on the radio. >_<

Not 3 doors down. I went to school in Mississippi with 2 of them. Maybe I can't look past that.lol

I didn't like Seventeen Days. It seemed like The Better Life and Away From the Sun were blenderized and released as a new album. I hope that they're just hitting a lull right now, and that the next one'll be better.

My Granddad used to live in Moss Point near Pascagula before Katrina.

Worst band i've heard - Prussian Blue.

You know, those 2 neo nazi chicks. Who cares what they believe in, it's just that their music is soo sh**. Go and download some of their songs. Good for a laugh though.

Worst band i've heard - Prussian Blue.

You know, those 2 neo nazi chicks. Who cares what they believe in, it's just that their music is soo sh**. Go and download some of their songs. Good for a laugh though.

I saw them on Dateline... not even racists deserve to hear voices like that. :no:

My cousin (14) thought they were pretty hot though. :lol:

Avenged Sevenfold

Simple plan

Good Charlotte

Worst bands ever~ lol