Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2012 Ark

unibeing

Two Sanctuary's are being prepared in the safe places for those who wants to survive through 2012 to build a New Advanced Civilisation in the New Era. I was told that it is a shangrila type of enviroment.Saw this here-http://swetoday.proboards49.com/index.cgi?

It is getting close to that year and Earth Changes and events pointing to the Great one around 2012 is inevitable.Even space is not safe because the space vehicle or station will be thrown into deep space by the force of the Great upheaval. There are gossips of the Top brass of certain countries having prepared spaceships to escape into space when the it happens.

It may be hard to belive,but if we look for and check information carefully,it reveals the hard truth.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kjmk

• Stellar

• Thanato

• Conspiracy

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Kay,

When people go into em sancuaries, im going to set up a set outside, and then play a tape of death an destruction just to play with there minds. And it will be funny when people go into em things, and then come out a couple of years later, and be like wtf mate?

lol

~Thanato

I don't know...I guess I'm as prepared for it today and I will be then. Sometimes I think it might be a good idea if we went back a hundred, hundred and fifty years and live life as they did then.

What ever the good Lord has planned for me I guess there's nothing I can do about it. :rolleyes:

It is getting close to that year and Earth Changes and events pointing to the Great one around 2012 is inevitable.

Oh, really? And who fed you this?

im gonna laugh so hard if people go hiding and the higher ups in governments leave the planet when nothing at all happens

Interesting...

Here is a related story:

Norway is to build a "doomsday vault" in a mountain close to the North Pole that will house a vast seed bank to ensure food supplies in the event of catastrophic climate change, nuclear war or rising sea levels, New Scientist says.

http://www.physorg.com/news9794.htmlJan%2012

:alien: