Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your version of the bible

Beckys_Mom

I would be intrested to see what you all would write as your own personal version of the bible.

Meaning to create your own NEW (and I mean NEW) version.

Will there be a God to worship? Or will you have more than one God in your version? Please remember this has to come from your own imagination, and not cut and pasted from another bible be a lil more creative.

If you have a God or Gods to follow, what is it about God/Gods that makes them special? What powers do they have? Does your God or Gods have a name?

Does your version have angles, saints, a heaven? Perhaps it's not what you call heaven, perhaps you have another name for it?

What are the rules to follow within your version?

Does your version say that those that follow must pray in a church ect?

Remember this is a new and creative version from your own minds and should be intresting. :tu:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Pancake

• Sherapy

• Yelekiah

• Beckys_Mom

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I already have one. But it has much more to do with my own life experiences.

It is my journal(s) since 12 - 23 yrs old. and still more to come. ;)

Well in the beginning I would have "To my darling Candy...all characters portrayed in this book are fictitious." :P

Seriously, it would be a lot different from the Bible, less poetic. More blunt. Pretty much based on the workings of the universe, energy, and souls. The concept would be very similar to Buddhism, with an Oversoul that splits to create individuals. There would be mention of reincarnation, and wise-little sayings throughout the book. Things of that nature.

There would be no God, no Jesus, because I want people to view themselves as individual gods that affect their own reality. They are the ones who make the decision to realize that or not.

I would just put basic/introductory sciences, math, general histories and important events of the world.

I don't know what I would put in that would be considered philosophical, have to think about that a little.

WARNING: If you make this book your bible burn it, no one book contains the sacredness and wisdom or truth of life, My bible would be a construction of each and every person that has ever walked their perspective making up the whole, founded in 3 core concepts Awareness, honesty and Responsibility, Each life lived makes up the whole each person contains wisdom and each person is integral to the mysteries and wonders and workings of this universe, Wisdom that would be include and focused on would be that which brings the most benefit to the all of us.Each page would contain these WARNINGS: This is only a guide it is not to be taken literal, be open to new perspectives and new truths especially when you see the old ones not working. Never be afraid to admit you may be in error!!! WARNING: tell the truth especially to yourself first and foremost!!!!!! Namaste Sheri