Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

what is the greatest trick

cyrus11

[zandore]

Again a limiting facor on your imaginary God!

An evil bloody God at that! :yes::yes::yes:

Not limiting at all because He can :huh: A loving, forgiveing God at that! :yes:

Edited by LoopyLou

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yelekiah

• zandore

• LoopyLou

• draconic chronicler

Use headphones or speaker for this link: Jesus Loves The Little Children

He's saing that if He wanted to He could do absolutely anything but because He's altogether good..it's against His nature.

Again a limiting factor on your imaginary God!

An evil bloody God at that! :yes::yes::yes:

Did you look at the link I provided?

Here is more

Bible morals

In the Name of God

Victims of the Christian Faith

The first two provide Bible references.....plus I can give you more links :yes:

It is up to you to see the true nature of your God.

Edited by zandore

Zephyr,

you should not put down or dismiss the great wealth of knowledge contained in the online Jewish Encyclopedia because it is "Jewish". It is a very scholary and secular work. If you do not find the things I am referring to in your modern Zorastrian theology, it is probably because this information has been withheld from you, much like so much from early Christian theology is so largely unknown todady, because because of changing religious beliefs, and destroying earliler scriptures that do not support the current views. Perhaps the Dinkdard scriptures are now "forbidden" in your faith as many scriptures were forbidden by the catholic church. But that doesn't make them go away. Those scriptures plainly state that a huge dragon called zohac is the God of the Jews. That is not exactly complementary, but contained in the encyclopedia because it is a secular and not religious work about Jewish and other ancient theologies related to this faith. But at least they are claiming the "God" of this religion is a real entity, and simply not imaginary, as the Christians and Jews considered the God's of other cultures.

you should not put down or dismiss the great wealth of knowledge contained in the online Jewish Encyclopedia because it is "Jewish".

What a load of nonsense! :angry: If you're talking about Persian mythology, then you have to go to sources of that mythology, and then maybe other sources further removed. That's what I was saying, I didn't dismiss those sources because they belong to certain idealogies. :no:

If you do not find the things I am referring to in your modern Zorastrian theology,

Zorastrian theology is not new. I'm referring to old texts, such as the Shahnameh that are universally accepted by all scholars to be a major source (if not the source), of Persian mythology.

Those scriptures plainly state that a huge dragon called zohac is the God of the Jews.

that is wrong if they are talking about the Zohac in Persian mythology.

Here is more

Bible morals

In the Name of God

Yes I did..it's tragic how kids suffer because of humans and their ego to rule over others. :no:

Zephyr, Are you denying then that the Dinkard is part of the Zorastrian theology? If you never heard of it as I suspect, then I believe I am right about certain texts of that religion now being repressed. All of these religions (Judaism, Zorastrianism, Christianity) have dragon dieties because they share the same Sumerian roots. These "newer" religions may try in vain to divorce themselves from this fact by "rewriting" some of their scriptures and destroying others, but archaeological discoveries prove the point. Try as they like, these religions cannot burn every book they no longer wish to be in their theologies. Copies will always be found.

The greatest trick? The fact that people have become ignorant to the fact that he in fact reports yours sins to God and actually works FOR God as an accusing angel against man. Even Satanail in his fallen state isn't stupid enough to oppose God.

Here is more

Bible morals

In the Name of God

Yes I did..it's tragic how kids suffer because of humans and their ego to rule over others. :no:

Did not your God :rolleyes: create EVERYTHING including evil?

Did not your God :rolleyes: create EVERYTHING including evil?

He created beings with free will that were not perfect. Doesn't mean He said "let there be evil, amen, the end."

: )

He created beings with free will that were not perfect. Doesn't mean He said "let there be evil, amen, the end."

: )

Wrong!

Isaiah 45:7 (KJV)

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Let me re-post this:

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.

Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.

Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?

Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

Epicurus (341–270 B.C.), Greek philosopher"

Yes, the Christian tendency to ignore Isaiah 45:7, and in it place, invent the completely ficticious "Lucifer" to lamely explain why there is evil in world, is the principle act that transforms Christianity from a true monotheism like Judaism to little more than a naive, and ill-conceived replica of the pagan dualistic religions it competed with for supremacy in the Roman Empire.

The real Satan and the heavenly army of his kind are never described as fallen angels, but rather, winged, fire spewing, man-devouring reptilian creatures which are servants to the biblical God and sent to do his bidding. They have been sent alone to punish and terrorize individuals, to include Jonah, Job, Moses and even Jesus, or as a host to destroy whole cities and the firstborn of great nations. Perhaps it is these creatures God refers to when he claims he has "created evil". The Bible states these "dragons" sing praises to him and carry him over the earth on their enormous wings. Revelation states they will destroy one third of the human population at the end of days. Satan is but one of these creatures, one of the few mentioned by name and the one sent to terrorize Job and test Jesus. Somehow, the early Christians managed to twist and pervert the old Testament to change the role of Satan, the monstrous but loyal servant creature of God, to become the improbable and totally ficticious opponent of God, in Christianity's attempt to imitate the pagan dualistic religions so popular in the Roman world. When the notion of Satan wasn't enough to make the dualistic "bad god" convincing enough, the seraph-dragon satan also became the completely fictitious "fallen angel" Lucifer, in the Christian effort to blame "evil" on an imaginary, disobedient angel instead of the God who in fact, boasted he created evil in Isaiah, and enforced his will with an army of fire-spewing dragons of which Satan appears to be his most trusted and favorite.

There was no real "need" for the devil, if the God of the Old Testament was overtly dualistic in nature. He would bless people, he would curse as well. You had to love him, but you also had to fear him.

And you are right, there is no "devil" in the old testament. There is a "Satan", but nothing in the scriptures say he is anything more than a fearsome, yet utterly loyal servant creature of Jehovah.