Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What do you think of Gordon Smith?

catzzzz

:blink: OK ppl my dears x

Tell me what you think of Gordon Smith.. seeing as he is supposed to be reconized world wide!

I run his Fan Site, so in the UK, now that he has joined with Most Haunted it seems he is pretty well known.

He isnt at all like Derek though.. the medium MH gave the push to a short while back.

Give me your views on the Psychic Barber.

Before i go, i will let you all know that i have met Gordon, infact Ive met Derek too & both guys are real good blokes.

Give me your views on the Psychic Barber.

Sorry but excuse my ignorance here but IS Gordon Smith the

'psychic barber' ? If so despite being a sceptic, when I've seen him on

other things (I don't get 'MH' on my TV) he HAS impresssed me, with

his apparent accuracies. If he did a show near me I definately go along

out of curiosity if nothing else.

Is Gordon Smith another fraud like Derek?

If he was I would not go anywere near the bloke, but evey one who has met him, and seen him on unedited tv programs has comfirmed to me that he is the real deal..

:w00t:

:wacko:

:angry2: gordon or derek are not fake

:wacko:

This is one reason why Acorah is a very rich man :cry:

As for Smith - I haven't seen him do anything that cannot be explained.I find it fascinating how people continue to believe in the authenticity of Most Haunted after the OFCOM report on the program.Please read the report here (mid page) -

http://www.ofcom.org.uk/tv/obb/prog_cb/pcb46/

As Ive stated before, MH is for entertainment only. What they proclaim to see or do can only be taken lightly.

As Ive stated before, MH is for entertainment only. What they proclaim to see or do can only be taken lightly.

How can you expect people to take Gordon Smith seriously after aligning himself with an obviously fake paranormal investigation production.Any credibility that he may of had prior to his involvement with Most Haunted has now gone down the drain IMHO.

I dont expect anything from anybody my dear, but i have the right to say how i feel about the man without having to let the dire MH into it. Gordon was doing very well before he joined up with Yvette and crew, so the fact that he DID join MH puzzles me also..

• 3 weeks later...

Most Haunted is completely fake.It's called a camera crew and all those "phsycics" are actors. I hate that show cause even if the place is haunted they aren't talking to the ghosts.It's just them being a$$es. Pretending stuff is hapening.Have you never wondered why they show their faces so much and nowhere else.They have never seen a ghost except for through a window far away that could've been an actor in a costume.all that knocking and crap is most likely camera men in a different room that have been told to knock a certain amount of times.the table being pushed up is a string attached to the top.. and the weegee or however you spell it board is magnetic. none of it is real. I hate shows like this. Now there are other shows on that you can tell are real and have stuff to back it up.

oh yea... and all the orbs are post productioned in if anyone is wondering.

Edited by musicalmelodyx3
  • Like 1

• 6 years later...

what i have seen on telly of gordon smith i must admit looks the real deel , but like the above reader as put i echo "why most haunted" ? would a guy with a real gift to see or comunicate with the dead really get involved with MH ??? i dont think so next question would a guy who only wants to make money and as no scrupels of how he makes it pretend hes walking round an haunted house seeing ghosts ??? YEP pitty cos this guy did look the real deal but i think joining MH as tarred his reputation .

If the guy is a fake and telling all the families of these people lie then he needs stringing up from his never regions if in fact he does have this unbelievable gift then he wants to pull away from MH as soon as possible but my opinion was he looked very very genuine but now ????????????????????? think MH as tipped the scale just another money grabbing bull shitter but if he comes in my region i would go along for a 2nd opinion

Whose Gordon Smith, that host fellow of Most Haunted?

Cant's stand MH.

All that screaming, yelling and crying, gimme a break.

They have, however, captured a little evidence. Not enough, though, to cause me to watch anymore MH.

Paranormal State, weak as their evidence is, has documented more evidence than MH.

So are you calling their 'evidence' (slight as it may be) lies?