Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Official Rememberance Thread

Kismit

In memory of my loving wife Judy who passed away on Feb. 12th 1996 :(

Angel that day started out just like any other day in our lives, I kissed you that morning as I was getting ready to leave for work and you embraced me and told me you loved me and I kissed you again and told you I loved you with all my heart, When I came home I gave you the usual bear hug as I always have and told you how I loved you but who knew it would be our last hug and kiss, Oh sweety how my heart hurts longing for you, :cry: I know the last thing you heard was me calling your name when God called you home, I know you are up above watching over me and enjoying the company of all the rest of the angels up there, My dear I will always cherrish you and I thank God that we had a very happy twenty years together, Words can not say how the void in me is longing to hold you one more time but I know that we will meet up again one day and what a joyous time that will be, Remember how we talked of angels all the time? Well sweetheart you are one of those angels now and I find comfort in knowing that, I know other angels are watching over you until I can get there,

I Love You Judy with all my soul,

23.jpg

Edited by thefinalfrontier

In loving memory of my father who passed away two days ago.

I would never forget the last instant at your side.

Je ne te dirai pas adieu jusques au revoir ; il n’y a pas plus près en Paradis de ton cœur que du mien.

081218050201.jpg

In loving Of All those Souls, Who Left Us In The Haiti Earthquake

RIP

With Love and Love

Behaviour???

Edited by behaviour???

To seanph who passed away two weeks before Christmas, 2009. I've only recently received an email from his family expressing to us his premature end. My friend, your wit, humour, extensive knowledge, and company on these boards for the past several years will not go forgotten. You will be sorely missed :cry:

I had no idea that seanph passed away. I knew that things were not well, but it is still a shock to me reading it now. A brilliant, kind person is gone.

seanph, you are truly missed. :cry:

I just want to extend my condolences to everyone who has posted on this thread and leave a little remembrance of my own. To my uncle, JC, who is gone five months today. He never got out to visit me after I moved halfway around the world and I just wish we could have had one more mojito together. I will miss him forever.

Juan Carlos Lopez

1964-2009

post-70152-126627274349_thumb.jpg

I just want to extend my condolences to everyone who has posted on this thread and leave a little remembrance of my own. To my uncle, JC, who is gone five months today. He never got out to visit me after I moved halfway around the world and I just wish we could have had one more mojito together. I will miss him forever.

Juan Carlos Lopez

1964-2009

Marby I bet he was a very wonderful man, Being apart is very difficult but finding out his death halfway around the world is no easy feat, My thoughts are with you,

Roger:)

Marby I bet he was a very wonderful man, Being apart is very difficult but finding out his death halfway around the world is no easy feat, My thoughts are with you,

Roger:)

Thank you. :)

He was awesome.

In memory of Cadetak

You will be missed by every one Alex!!!

Posting in memory of Katherine Barton who passed earlier this month . A mother to a good friend, but her heart was too large and she became a second mother to many.

Also posting in memory of Mimi Prager who left this life on January 28th. A survivor of Lidice, she always saw life as an adventure and an opportunity to make new friends. People around the world will miss this feisty woman with a taste for Bull's Blood wine. I shall drink a glass for you Mimi.

For my mother's adopted father who passed in early January. I did not know you that well, but there were many who cared deeply for you. May you find excitement and wonder in whatever awaits you beyond this life.

Finally, this one goes out for Jimmy Sullivan "The Rev" of Avenged Sevenfold who passed in December. Your music inspired and thrilled many. May you rock the heavens down from the skies.

Edited by veledran

To the members we have lost here on UM - stillcrazy, Bex, seanph and now cadetak. You are all greatly missed. xx

Seconded. Your all missed.

• 2 weeks later...

Sue-

My life is less without you. I'm so lucky to have known you. There's an unspeakable hollow where you used to be. I hope that whatever good that can possibly happen after death happens to you.

• 2 weeks later...

to my uncle Barry who passed away yesterday..8/3/2010....after a battle with kidney and liver failure........R.I.P.......

Hey guys...sad news to report...my cousin, Yong Glenn, was shot and killed in her dry-cleaning store Monday. News report HERE...

I and my family are so saddened by this, not only because of her death, but it being so soon after her husband's death from cancer last year. Also, her son Jason is supposed to get married soon, and neither of his parents will be there. Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers!!

Edited by SCARLET1

• 2 weeks later...

To Jason Wilkens, died October 17th, 1984, the same day I was born.

Thanks to you, I live.

EA

• 1 month later...

To Cadetak, Once Again, Rest In Peace

• 4 weeks later...

6-5-1994

Dad you taught me well and I am living by the standerds you have shown me, Your my best friend in the world and ill never forget your common sense approach in life,

Miss you Dad, :cry:

to my awesome aunty(my mums aunt)......she was more than words can say....R.I.P.....

These posts have inspired me to mention my grandmother, who passed away some 20 years ago. With her exceptionally keen and curious mind, I believe that this web site would have been in her "Favorites" list. She had a little touch of magic and a gigantic sense of humor. Even after all these years, I miss her very much.

I know you worked hard all of your life, Mamaw, but I hope you don't "rest in peace." I hope you are out having some FUN!!

I wanted to put something in remembrance of my friend Brett, who passed away suddenly this past week at the age of 46. RIP dude.

This may not be the most appropriate place to post this but....

Does anybody know what has happened to Owlscrying ?

I've been away for a while, and have just noticed that she stopped posting in October of last year ?

meow purr :unsure2: