Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Official Rememberance Thread

Kismit

My Dad. December 08 1943 to December 14 2010. I miss you so much and will love you forever.

Today 12-19-10 my oldest sister Dava Lee Ciampa passed away from cardiac arrest, its hard to come to grip knowing ill never hear her laughing voice, She was the clown of the family,

My dear sis I know your walking with the angels now and you watching down upon us, Thank you for that phone call two weeks ago,

I love you sis and im going to miss you so much, RIP

My baby girl Nicole... that died several weeks ago... she will always be in my heart...

My thoughts go out to you BM, may the angels hold her high,

Today 12-19-10 my oldest sister Dava Lee Ciampa passed away from cardiac arrest, its hard to come to grip knowing ill never hear her laughing voice, She was the clown of the family,

My dear sis I know your walking with the angels now and you watching down upon us, Thank you for that phone call two weeks ago,

I love you sis and im going to miss you so much, RIP

So sorry to hear about the passing of your beloved sister, and what a horrendous loss for your family at this joyous and festive time of year. The holidays can be so difficult anyway and when a loss like that of your sister is so fresh, it is especially hard. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

So sorry to hear about the passing of your beloved sister, and what a horrendous loss for your family at this joyous and festive time of year. The holidays can be so difficult anyway and when a loss like that of your sister is so fresh, it is especially hard. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you so much Valleysailor, You are so appreciated, We are struggling to get thru the termoil its caused and grief, She truly was loved by thousands around the world, Her F/B page says it all, She always sent me these silly little emails laughing all the way, She had called me just a couple weeks ago and we talked about ten minutes and it was so long since ive heard her voice, 5 years in fact ever since ive moved to the south I feel lucky to have had that ten minutes with just her and myself, I still shed tears each day and I know its going to take time,

Thank you very much for your thoughts and prayers for the family,

Regards;

TFF

I'd like to remember my brother-in-law Eugene. He passed away October 27, 2010 at age 28 years. Today is his birthday. His duty around this time of year was to decorate the family tree. Since there is no one to do it this year, I had purchased a small tree and decorated it. My husband and I put it up on his grave so he can still have his tree this year. Happy Birthday, Moose!

I'd like to remember my brother-in-law Eugene. He passed away October 27, 2010 at age 28 years. Today is his birthday. His duty around this time of year was to decorate the family tree. Since there is no one to do it this year, I had purchased a small tree and decorated it. My husband and I put it up on his grave so he can still have his tree this year. Happy Birthday, Moose!

Melly im sorry to hear about your loss and especially at this time of year, Its hard to come to grips of such a loss,

My thoughts are with you and your frinds,

Regards;

TFF

For my mother who is sleeping

I think of you each day

And in my heart, your love I'm keeping

I'll never let it fade

A love so bright, it always guides me

It shines both near and far

It makes me feel as though you're with me

I see you in the stars

For Helen

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so sorry Larz, so young. Your brother has my sons name and some of his birthday. No you will never forget but you'll live your life for him also.

• 4 weeks later...

I wish to remember my wife of twenty years whom passed away on Feb. 12th 1996, Judy my dear there is not a day goes by that I dont think of you, I always will cherrish our time walking together on this earth, I love you my precious wife, May God keep you in his garden of everlasting life,

RIP Dearest,

I will always have a place in my heart for you sweety,

I wish to remember my best friend Curtis who killed himself February 4th, 2009.

Which caused me, at the peak of my activity on UM, to discontinue coming on.

Today I am remembering your Helen...and my Helen....

Today I am remembering your Helen...and my Helen....

Two very special moms'.....with hearts of gold....and are greatly missed xx

• 2 weeks later...

I'm remembering my dad, who died suddenly on November 29th 2010 (which was why I disappeared from UM for a couple of months). I miss him every day. I miss his dreadful, groan-inducing jokes. I miss the way he would phone me up after big soccer matches to dissect the game, or to console or celebrate with me when my team lost or won. I miss bickering with him about politics. He gave me my passionate love of music, and shared my fascination with history. He made me appreciate the value of an education. Most of all he was a great dad and a real gentleman.

My wife's grandfather Albert 'Pop' Culotti. He just passed away a few weeks ago. One of the best people I have had the pleasure of knowing in my lifetime. He told me so many stories about WWII and being in Normandy. I will always miss him.

sorry for all your loses, its very hard when you lose a loved one or a close friend. im remembering my Gran,she died some years ago now (13 years this august) but i still miss her very much we were very close. she was only 68. i wish she was still around to see her greatgrandkids (my neice and nephew, who i know she would love, and me expecting my first in may). love you lots Granny xx

To my friend Amy, who died in a car crash. It happened a year ago, yet I still ache. :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

For Danielle. Who's life was taken August 9, 2003. Who today would've been 25 years old. 1 day apart. One day we will have that birthday bash we always talked about having for our senior year. Heaven will be a heck of a place for an amazing birthday party.

Happy Birthday Skipper. Barbie misses you.

Edited by SKPandAVP

• 3 weeks later...

For my mate Adrian Farley aka Ada in fishing forums.

Several years ago when I was fighing a rogue landlord, and had my car paint strippered for the third time and couldn't get to work- he and his partner offered me their spare car- as a gift. Wow! I didn't need to accept their generosity, as insurance covered my needs, but I have never forgotten their kindness.

Ada LOVED to fish. He also did wonderful things to help youngsters, who had an interest. We bonded over a love of aviation. I cherish those conversations in the pub over a pint :yes:

Adrian was obstinate, obtuse, and spoke his mind always, and I loved him for that. He was also kind, sweet and had a heart of gold. A one-off, very special :)

I hope the fishing is good where you are now, and bait a hook for me please. Until we meet again, when time and tide is ready, it will be a bite on the line and a pint in the pub later xxxxx :clap:

post-78812-0-97893000-1301939299_thumb.j

Edited by sarah snow

• 2 months later...

This is for Kristy, an ex-girlfriend of my brother.

Even though I was the annoying little sister, she was always kind to me. When my brother would yell at me to leave, she wouldn't join in. Tuesday was the seventh year anniversary of her death, she was only 18 at the time, no one deserves to go that young.

R.I.P, wherever you are.

My condolences go out to her family, who loved her more than you could imagine, and my brother, who must hurt more than even them.

RIP mum 26.7.1953 - 14.3.2010

Lost her to stomach cancer last year, not a day or a dream goes by that i dont think of my beautiful loving mother x

Okay, R.I.P

E.

7-31-10 (Which is also my birthday)

for my Dad who was the best person in the whole wide world...a poem i wrote during the time he was leaving us x

My Daddy

I really love you my daddy

Running up to you I say

Your hands reached out towards me

And in them I want to stay

And even as I have grown up

You would always be right there

A loving smile always on your face

And a heart so full of warmth and care

I sit here thinking im worried now

You seem to be so alone

What can I do to help you daddy