Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Official Rememberance Thread

Kismit

Thank you.   I do well most days but then I have days that all I can do is think of my best friend.  Especially when I hear some bit of good news and I long to share that with her.   

• Like 4

For some inexplicable reason I was given to think about a couple of past members who are on their own voyage of discovery having left the corporeal world. I was shocked to realise that Cadetak left us 7 years ago and MID 4 years ago! These two guys were excellent debaters and MID's technical knowledge from his years with NASA was just inspirational. Godspeed fella's - still in our thoughtsB)

• Like 6

Thinking of you today, my sweet friend.  Missing you with all of my heart.   

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I miss your laugh, I miss our talks, I miss how you would hug me and tell me everything was going to work out, I miss your smile, but most of all I miss YOU.    

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tcgram said:

I miss your laugh, I miss our talks, I miss how you would hug me and tell me everything was going to work out, I miss your smile, but most of all I miss YOU.    

Love and appreciation keeps her alive, even if only in your memory. I feel for you

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

6 months without you.   

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tcgram said:

6 months without you.   

I am sorry.  But every day makes you stronger.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, DebDandelion said:

I am sorry.  But every day makes you stronger.

Thank you.  I am taking things one day at a time. :)  

• Like 3

Lilly... my friends parents just celebrated their 70th Anniversary last Wednesday and they are 92 and 94 ? x 

• Like 1

Dad it's been a long time but still missing you x

• Like 2

Just lost father in law to be yesterday. We are coping ok, Michael (fiancé) is here and not at the toxic (emotionally) house that was his moms.

• Like 3

My Mum... Best Mum ever. Even if you where a little wiered.

Thank you for your crystal ball, your Witches hat, and your modern day flash cards of spells.

Always loved xx

• Like 4

13 year's ago today, you were taken from us, too young and too soon. Miss you mum and we will as always celebrate your life with a drink and a smile, just how you would have wanted... 

"What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset."

The soul would have no rainbow if the eye's had no tears.

Love you mum from all of us xx

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Ohelemapit said:

"What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset."

The soul would have no rainbow if the eye's had no tears.

That is.beautiful

• Like 3

The loss you feel when a loved one dies is not the worst feeling in the world.  Missing them the rest of your life is worse.  

• Like 2

On 7/4/2017 at 11:42 PM, Ruby04 said:

Just lost father in law to be yesterday. We are coping ok, Michael (fiancé) is here and not at the toxic (emotionally) house that was his moms.

So sorry to hear that Ruby.:mellow:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

So sorry to hear that Ruby.:mellow:

Thankyou, what hurts the most is she's still causing trouble. She banned me from his service and wasn't going to tell her own son when and where it is 

• Like 1

Just now, Ruby04 said:

Thankyou, what hurts the most is she's still causing trouble. She banned me from his service and wasn't going to tell her own son when and where it is 

Hmmm, buy me a plane ticket and a shovel. :tu:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Hmmm, buy me a plane ticket and a shovel. :tu:

Shovels we have plane ticket is little harder lol. 

• Like 3

Think of it this way. He's left this world, so he's free from her. Have a beer in remembrance.

• Like 3

I did and a cider. He knew how she was and knew I made effort. I have 1 photo with him to cherish and some memories including some with good laughs :) 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

20842073_1484584461633405_6565662102011710070_n.jpg.7eb14654d380284888adf1d62da9faf2.jpg

• Like 2